1. Make a roll

1. Make a roll.
2. Execute.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06Y4T9Z57/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504519204&sr=1-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=chas holloway&dpPl=1&dpID=51NgJuhxqhL&ref=plSrch
xinfin.net/index.php?threads/when-is-the-ico-happening-and-when-do-the-tokens-go-to-market.24/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roll! Glad you're back

rawl

see me rollin

See you on Wednesday! Bye Veeky Forums!

It's shit

Rollin' and hatin'

lets go

rollin

Rawwling

Roll

Kek, my BTC address. 1FhUwRMjaDxHEV1m2vCTqccYgvstJehicU

Roll

clipboard empty, rerolling

wisdom

don't invest in anything you don't see around in 6 months
dont sell anything for atleast 6 months
trust asian shit, it usually makes a lot of money

also buy OMG that shits gonna be a titan some day.

notices the bulge in your pants, deducing that it must in fact be a katana tries to woo you in order to gain your prized family katana OwO what's this? glomps you, unaware that what I thought was your katana was in fact your ding dong. I go to grab it anyways, and snap it in half by accident. I feel blood on my hands and know I made quite the mistake Uguu~ senpai, sowwy for huwting u :'( winces in pain, because Nii-chan is screaming directly into my organ of corti Just another day in the life of Nya-chan ^ _ ^

rollin

Veeky Forums wisdom
>do the opposite of trend analysis
>come to Veeky Forums for ideas of promising crypto assets, then do your own research
>don't fucking dare do anything just because some brainlet on Veeky Forums told you to

my portfolio is empty right now as BTC crashes to 3800. Then I buy 3 btc

I hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hateI hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hateI hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hateI hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hateI hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hateI hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hateI hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hateI hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hate bucles, I hateI hate bucles, i

>-20%
I can't even imagine how's my Blockfolio doing.

rhol

Literally what the fuck

lol holy shit
is this the JUST special?
sorry friend

BUY THE FUCKING DIP

Roll

rolll

get 5000€ in crypto
get 100000€ in crypto
become crypto millionaire
that was easy

le rolling in roll thread

Rolling

>ctrl-v
ping6

I dunno don't fucking ask me. Was thinking of making a trading bot and got distracted by terminal shit.

Is it the last number that is your number? New here

no, the first one

roll

guess i need to show

Roll I guess

rollan'

Rolling for 1.
Quints 1 or more.

If it's already tidy the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Invest a shitton in the ICO's which get approved by the chinese government.

Rolling

>implying they will approve some
how much NEO are you still bagholding?

You need to let it go.

Sure

Why the fuck even have a reroll option?

rolling

Roll

Roll

Rollin

>Comment too long (41842/2000).

This week: follow 100% thgrough my daily to-do list;
This month: create a marketing video;
This year: get $500,000 worth of Bitcoin.

Ruling

Another roll.

First thing I will do tomorrow. Good night \biz\.

RoIIin

Pink wojaks = time to buy
Set stop loss orders
Be fearful when others are greedy, vice versa

roll

smoking cigars while trading increases odds of a random moon by 50%

i'f i'm going t'o procrastinate, i might as well be productive about it, roll

Rolllling

Next proposition is buying more RISE & Ark

roll

hope i get a 9 desu

week goal: get back into the gym
month goal: maintain a regular productive schedule/routine
year goal: A's in all courses

rolling

Bup

roll.
If I get dubs I'll take a loan and invest in ETH.
If trips I'll take a loan and invest in DGB.
If quads I'll take a loan to buy bitbean.
If quints I'll ascend to kekstan.

My new book is gonna be
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06Y4T9Z57/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504519204&sr=1-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=chas holloway&dpPl=1&dpID=51NgJuhxqhL&ref=plSrch

It's about the ethereum blockchain and government algorithms. I've heard it's good, would recommend

It's not really a investment portfolio, I got 100-150 US$ in some crypto...Poorfag's life is hard.

i always wanted so much money i couldnt fold it

then i got so much money that i couldnt hold it

now im vacuum sealing money so it dont get molded

gold chain gold watch gold bracelet on me keep the banger on me in case a nigga try to take it off me

gold ring gold piece harlem shake it on me nigga try to take it off me he gone meet his maker homie

still smoking like jamaicans homie coke on the grill aint talking bout jamaica homie

yall niggas know me, a1 since day 1 and taught to stay that way till my day come

but all this fake love make you hate love and all these fake niggas make me hate niggas

god put niggas in your life for a reason some for a lifetime some for a reason

morals is important

never burn a bridge before you cross it

fuck it we burn a bridge before we cross it

everybody bosses

roll

I wonder which number I'll get

hell no, that's one game I'll not play

roll

Ok but if it's one of the hard ones then I won't do it because I need to get up in 4 hours and can't waste too much time

Rolleroni

I have no biz wisdom other than don't trust anything anyone says on here, and there's nothing wrong with being a wagecuck and building a heap of money slowly by work throughout time (and investing that at the same time)

roll

roll

I'm a complete newfag with no experience whatsoever to share. So I'm not going to pretend I know exactly where ethereum or any of the altcoins are headed or try to mislead any of you good people with false promises of lambos and scantily clad women. I wish more people on this board followed this advice.

Roll

How does this even work?
Is it the last number of my post??

Tfw. daily losses reach the magnitude of lifetime earnings of normie wage cucks

Yo

Roll

checkem

Load up on NEO and siacoin while you can. Trade and play on the side. But hold those two for five years or more.

xinfin.net/index.php?threads/when-is-the-ico-happening-and-when-do-the-tokens-go-to-market.24/

I'm not gonna write 250 words I just rolled again for fun to try to hit a 1 or 0. I need to do something else...

leeroy jenkins

Best book for venture capitalism/learning what I need to get that Goldman internship?

double posting

kekin'

Praise the BRICS memecoin!