Post your results, Veeky Forums. What denomination are you truly?

Post your results, Veeky Forums. What denomination are you truly?

selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom

Other urls found in this thread:

image.prntscr.com/image/3CNEVHLpRpmvWJGl4Wu25Q.png
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZeEv-34GTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Pretty satisfied I got high hits for Orthodoxy since I the two churches I'd actually consider if I were to join one would be a confessional or high Lutheran church or some eastern church. I'd probably take baptism from anyone doing full immersion and preferably in living water just like Yeshua.

>Unitarian Universalism (100%)
>Unity Church (90%)
>Liberal Quakerism (80%)

Seems about right. There's probably a god of some kind, idk if it's one or many but I do know that anything powerful enough to create a Universe certainly doesn't care where I stick my penis, and if there is a heaven then everyone or no-one is going, but I don't think that's important because we all occupy our part of spacetime "forever" anyway, time is linear to us but to God our whole existence is eternal.

Presbyterian Church in America/Orthodox Presbyterian Church (100%)
Reformed Churches (100%)
Reformed Baptist (94%)
just as expected

Scum

>I do know that anything powerful enough to create a Universe certainly doesn't care where I stick my penis, and if there is a heaven then everyone or no-one is going

whatever helps you stave off guilt and personal responsibility

Absolute cancer

>Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod 100%
>Eastern Orthodox 99%
>Roman Catholic 86%

brainlets

>Lutheran Church- Missouri Synod
>ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
>Eastern Orthodox

I'm Catholic.

This test is 5/5 pretty good

I am personally not very religious, and I dont subscribe to the general ideologies of organized religion in the first place, but I still wanted to take this test and damn are the results interesting.

In order:

>Unitarian Universalism (100%)
>Unity Church (100%)
>Liberal Quakerism (90%)
>Mormonism (44%) (this one was a fucking shocker)

>God doesn't care because reddit sed it

Oh dude I just saw yours. We got almost the exact same results.

>Evangelical Lutheran Church (100%)
>Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (100%)
>Eastern Orthodox Church (87%)
I don't see how I'm Lutheran if I reject sola scriptura

>"Yeah man I don't have any self discipline, morals, or values I just need to be a nice person"

Modernism is simply cancerous.

>roman catholic church 19
That's weird, i'm a catholic and go to church every suday, maybe i'm just getting a different interpretation of the stuff.

>Episcopal/Anglican Church (100%)
>Methodist/Wesleyan Church (80%)
>Evangelical Lutheran Church (75%)
As a Lutheran, I'm a little surprised. Not really disappointed though, the Anglican church is close enough.

It's what I was baptised under anyway. No idea what Liberal Quakerism is though or how it differs from regular Quakerism

You probably just misunderstand Sola Scriptura. Most people today do.

I didn't.

>100% Eastern Orthodox
>100% Roman Catholic
I guess I'm just Nicene now.

>Tfw Chalcedonian Christianity is forever gone

Scum

I self-identify as Arian.
I belive an organised Church is a necessity for Christians to keep together in difficult times. In a perfect world, religion would be purely personal though.

The big two and some meme church as top three, not too shabby.

100% Unitarian Universalism

I spent too much time around protestants! I am unclean!

Is Unitarianism close to earlier church schisms?

>so man different flavors of Skydaddy
Always amazed by the amount of details and effort people put into their imaginary friends.

I'm still searching for God and I'm not even sure if there is any.

image.prntscr.com/image/3CNEVHLpRpmvWJGl4Wu25Q.png

>Giving a shit how specifically you are baptized
Might as well be a pagan with that obsession with ritual. You must disembowl the lamb with a knife made of bronze by piercing just below the sternum and dragging the knife down until you reach the pelvis. Then you must first remove the heart and examine it for blemishes, then the stomach to check for ulcers. After that burn the offering.

>liberal anything

just kys heathens

>obviously hasn't read Leviticus

Major questions/schisms in the early Church:
1) Can Gentiles be saved/Should Christians follow Mosaic Law (this question is answered in the New Testament)
2) Did Jesus actually exist in the flesh (I forgot the name for this)
3) Was Jesus God
The third question is one that Unitarians/Arians deny.

My personal opinion is that it's a complete coincidence that the trinitarian ideology won out in the end. The Bible itself leaves it much more open-ended, and from my personal reading I come to the realisation that Jesus was not God or an aspect of God, he was the Son of God, the Son of Man, he was a man who died for our sins.
But in the end I believe it's not as important as some think. We all believe that Jesus Christ is our saviour. Trinitarians will be judged in heaven for their idolatry.

im eastern orthodox

Same here, my friend.
>Protestants get out

nigga you're 83% Mormon

you can't be reaching for no high ground

2 is Docetism

im muslim though

I basically answered like the unabashed fedora I am and put high priority on questions like "does God exist" (spoiler:no) and "no preference" for irrelevant shit like "should infants be baptized" etc so here we go, the top 3 must be literal atheists.

I got the same results as you but with 100% strong "God exists". I think as soon as you say "fuck da church" answers it ignores the theology and puts you in unitarian

I'm a lapsed Catholic (baptized and took communion, didn't go through confirmation). I was an atheist for a while but I guess I'm somewhat of an agnostic now, leaning towards god existing but that's about it.

Pretty interesting results, I'm irreligious but I still don't think religions should change centuries-old views just to adapt to modern sensibilities. For some reason that just strikes me as incredibly ingenuine.

Dammit I was getting shit like lutheran and b*ptist
>t. generic uninvested anglican considering orthodoxy but can't get on board because of masturbation

From Argentina, i am pretty surprised

*tips*

Born in a Catholic family and have been a atheist sense 6 grade, but planning to join a church because I realize how horrible the atheist community is and Jordan B Peterson.

Here you go. Was raised Catholic, but I'm still surprised I got it, I don't know much about theology and didn't do confirmation, generally just went with with gut feeling/what felt right.

One mast be baptized as an adult! Catholic and Orthodox heathens!

May Menno Simon show you, the lost sheep, back into his fold of true Christian Doctrine.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZeEv-34GTU

Agnostic
Raised by atheist parents
Educated in a semi-secular christian school
Rate please