AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

which exchange is thiat?

>arrives in 8 days
What the...Why are people even buying at Coinbase?

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK WHY

you fucking retard you buy at atms dont use your personal information to buy bitcoin.

best alternative?

They have to ship it regular postal mail.
Next time, upgrade to 2 day shipping for $5.99

normies are so fucking stupid

because it takes 7 days for money to be transferred from a bank account to a coinbase account

if you were smart OP you would transfer the money first, wait seven days for it to be on coinbase, and THEN buy so you arent stuck holding a bag for a week with no ability to sell

also you should stop using the coinbase dashboard. use GDAX instead so you can actually make limit orders and trade without fees...

god damn

Lurk more?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I used my account on accident. I wanted to use my card for instant buying, but Coinbase decided to use my bank account instead.

7 days??!?

What the fuck, my 3rd world fiat/btc exchange recieves my money literally in less than 5 min

you should still do what I said anyway

use GDAX instead of coinbase. if you put a limit order and wait to be filled it has zero fees (as opposed to .25% you pay for market order)

Shoulda just immediately removed your bank acct from your payment options. If you do it right after your accidental order it'll cancel. You can re-add the bank account too,

Just canceled it. Sale canceled.
Thanks lad.

Yup, good luck brotato

GDAX you fucking idiot.

Your account is going to be closed. gg.

It only does that if you buy it straight from a bank account, and OP bought on a Saturday on a holiday weekend. They have instant funding if you transfer the money in first or use a credit card (for a fee).

Whoa cool trick. I bought some stuff over the weekend but it wasn't processed it so I just deleted my bank account and the pending ones got canceled. Nice! Can buy it lower now.

Why in the fuck are the prices on GDAX/Coinbase so ridiculously high? Are there any good alternatives for amerisharts?

My coinbase account? Honestly don't give a single shit. I don't keep the crypto in it.

Convert to precious metals:

amagimetals.com
providentmetals.com
jmbullion.com

You will get your real money in less than 8 days I promise.

>8 days
what the fuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>arrives in 8 days.
Nice future currency lul

>check my email
>"We've canceled your order for 2.10229693 BTC"
I'm not ruined, lads.

>bought three days ago with CC
>had it in less than ten minutes

????

empty bank account so coinbase can't take anything out, and your bank will cancel the transaction for insufficient funds

coinbase might terminate your account if you do that but i doubt it

I removed my bank account from the payment methods and got an email saying my order was canceled. Gonna use this money to buy gold instead.

Bank to exchange transfer is what's taking 8 days. The banking system is archaic.

Pathetic

Me:
Shorting on all my crypto
Canceling my buys on Normiebase
Investing on gold
You:
Holding, hoping for the crash to end
Probably buying more as we speak
"Investing" in imaginary money

I warned you all.

God it feels good being so right.

There was a Spaniard on Krautchan about a week ago saying that crypto is going to collapse.
People didn't believe him.

He did better than I did, once the crash started I knew it had, but i didn't see it coming.