WERE ALL GONNA DIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

WERE ALL GONNA DIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHH AHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAALLL IS LOOOSSSTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWWWWWWWWWWWWHYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tried to warn you.
Why didn't you listen.

Here come the Wojaks.

I can't!

people this new! still up over 50% this month.

>tfw bought BTC at a dollar cost average of $700
>mfw im ready to buy more when it bottoms out

OH MY FUCKING GAD MY LONG GOT LIQUIDATED I'M KILLING MYSELF.

I lost $15000

THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END GAME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER!!!!!

NO NO NO THIS IS A DREAM RIGHT MOMMY?? MOMMY???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is fucking awful.

I don't even have a pink wojak meme or joke to go along with it, it's just suffering

I've already lost 10% of my life savings in the past couple days, and might be losing more

GO UP FOR DADDY, YOU CAN DO IT

CRYPTO IS OVER THEY WERE RIGHT IT WAS ALL A SCAM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT NOW ITS OVER

Hold me
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>that user that said it wouldn't go below 4k

In 5 years

I lost $22

THATS TWO FUCKING MEALS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

im dead inside

BUY THE DIP

IT'S NOT FAIR
IT WAS OUR TURN

Look guys, I'm like one of the few people here who is neither a shill nor an idiot and I am actually trying to help you. Dont try to catch a falling knife, its gonna short until at least 3800 probably more like 3200. If you are buying back in before than you better be doing it when RSI is below 30 and you better be ready to sell at a moments notice.

Is anyone else hoping BTC tanks soo epicly that they can buy it at sub $2k?

not gonna happen

you think it bottoming out somewhere between 3200 and 3800?

Yes

sorry, im new to Veeky Forums the question...

"you think it bottoming out somewhere between 3200 and 3800?"

...was directed at you.

yup. me.

The smart money have been closing positions all over, taking profit, and will rebuy when the market stabilizes abd improves, driving down the market further.
What are left are bag holders, which is you, who bought at ath, or cannot afford to sell, hoping the market bounces back to precrash levels.
If you cant afford to sell, just hodl.

CRAWWWWWWWWLING IIIIIIIINNNNN MY SKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

halp

Sorry fellas, I've been investing in defense -
why are you all crying? I'm clueless.. what happened?

EEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE CHINKS JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO MANIPULATE THEIR CURRENCY, A CRYPTO CURRENCY PUTS POWER IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE, THEY NEED GOOD GOYS LIKE FUCKING NEEEEOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK YOU NEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Crypto should be a small percentage of your portfolio. Mine is less than 1%, I'm going to slowly increase to 2% when this bottoms out.

I'VE
BECOME
SO
NUMB

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

IT WAS MY TURN

MY
SPIRIT
SLEEPING
SOMEWHERE
COLD

You motherfucker this one is funny as hell lmaooooooooo

Oh my god this is fantastic, have a (You)

>even Bitfinex' fake money can't save the market

TFW you pretend you know what the bottom is

YOU IDENTIFY TOO STRONGLY WITH YOUR IMAGINARY LUCRE, MORTAL

Thank for the buy signal.

Lmaooooooo

This is the bottom right?

Die coiners. Repent and return to the folds of Daddy Government

yeah but it's not nor is it going to

Far from it. Market is still way overvalued.

In my uneducated opinion, Bitcoin should go back to $2500 at least. But that's not going to happen.

>t. bitcoin shorter
they're all showing bullish divergence, now is the time to buy

I'd close out and cut my losses if I were you

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT YOU ARE IN A BUBBLE.

BTC FOLLOWED PATTERN ATTACHED IN 2013. IT TOOK 3 YEARS TO RECOVER.

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE IT WILL RECOVER THIS TIME. YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THE RISK YOU ARE TAKING.

NEVER, EVER DOUBLE DOWN OR BUY THE DIP IN A RISKY MARKET.

YOU LOST THE TRADE. TAKE THE LESSON, GET OUT, MOVE ON.

LEARN FROM IT.

i hate to say it but at the moment bitcoin shows 100% that exact patter

will buy back in at 2.8k

>was this close to selling off btc yesterday to usdt at 4.3k before going to bed
JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

>muh bubble graph

bitcoin is too easily replacable, and it will be replaced eventually and become worthless

HODL

>2 days ago
its reversing. buy the dip

>yesterday
buy the dip. "crash" is over

>today
rinse and repeat

i wonder how long it takes to convince those bagholers that its going down

Seems like we're entering the bull trap.

>i wonder how long it takes to convince those bagholers that its going down

Once people made up a standpoint, they are hard to convince otherwise. They continue to pretend they are right, even if they have to suffer from financial penalties that way.

kind of sad

They're not going to lose anything since it'll go back up tho
They simply pass up the opportunity to gain more.

i hope it goes down fast, this slow bleeding doesnt make any sense

pic related

Bitcoin is to big to fail at this point.
Even if crypto as a whole fail, bitcoin will be eternal.
Unless magic quantum computer able to hack our wallets in nanoseconds appear, i guess.

"The "too big to fail" theory asserts that certain corporations, particularly financial institutions, are so large and so interconnected that their failure would be disastrous to the greater economic system, and that they therefore must be supported by government when they face potential failure."

The government bailing out Bitcoin. You are living in a strange reality, mate.

>t. increasingly nervous nocoiner

That's my point, governments are adopting bitcoin ( because they want to control the next gold ), and all secrets service need it for drugs and hits.

>it's going down this time i swear

Can't wait for next year when world economy collapses. Pink wojak will probably make the news.

>That's my point, governments are adopting bitcoin ( because they want to control the next gold ), and all secrets service need it for drugs and hits.

>control the next gold
>secret service
>drugs and hits

Man, your investment strategy kicks ass. What drugs do you take?

well its going down since 3 days.

whats your point?

And coiner masterrace will laught at boomers and normies as they try to dump their collapsing bonds crying about not buying BTC years ago.

Drugs cost money.
Money that could be used to buy coins.

I thought you guys already made millions and drive Lambos. Why so stingy? :^)

Wanna be an immortal spacefaring cyborg and don't know how much it's going to cost.
True story.

Drugs are actually a great investment strategy if you like money and nothing else.

Bitcoin would not be as popular today without Silk Road.
Shkreli made millions jacking up pharma prices.
The US is currently in high demand for opiods and heroin.

Retards, observe attached pic, it is impossible to determine whether this is the 'blow off phase' or we're in another mania phase and bitcoin will moon again just like it did after the dip around 2k. BTC could follow your pattern but peak at 10k or 50k or 100k, no one actually knows how high bitcoin will go before the 'blow off' because the rapid increases always have harsh corrections.

>GUYS THIS RELATIVLEY MINOR BITCOIN CRASH IS THE FUCKING DEATH OF ALL CYPTOCURRENCY HANG YOURSELF LIFE IS NO LONG WORTH LIVING

MERIFATS ARE WAKING UP PREPARE FOR THE MOTHER OF ALL DIPS