>rainforest/jungle
>arable

Pick one

Stop posting this thread.

>put seed in ground
>it grows

Even dolphins have figured this out

Not an argument, bucko

Are you retarded? What is now Amazon rainforest used to huge agricultural zone.

Only South Africa, Zimbabwe, arguably Mozambique and Tanzania have arable, temperate land suitable to become mass food exporters.

Note in this map how all major food exporters are located in temperate areas north and south of the Tropics. Coincidentally, these are the areas Europeans rushed to settle and immigrate to.

Cash crops are a different matter though, but I don't think you would know the difference OP because you seem to be a brainlet.

>how do you grow shit
>tells you
>"not an argument"

Is Veeky Forums a meme board?

No it wasn't, stop making up shit.

See Brazilian farming is concentrated in the southern temperate bit, the Amazon is not suitable for large-scale industrial agriculture.

Yes it was nigger.
livescience.com/51631-ancient-amazon-rainforest-agriculture.html

What it used to be is irrelevant when discussing what it is currently.

>livescience.com/51631-ancient-amazon-rainforest-agriculture.html
What part of LARGE-SCALE INDUSTRIAL AGRICULTURE THAT CAN SUPPORT MILLIONS can't you understand?

We are not talking about a few tribes in the Amazon numbering a couple thousand individuals. Africa already practices subsistence farming, for that matter.

This autist keeps spamming because he wants to deforest the rainforest and he's mad the niggers won't do it for him.

>LARGE-SCALE INDUSTRIAL AGRICULTURE THAT CAN SUPPORT MILLIONS
Nobody mentioned that you goal pushing literal orangutan. You're just a moronic baboon who genuinely thought arable land cannot exist in a jungle.

Reality is constituted by memes these days. Why would this shoddy directory of baseless opinions on a Pacific Island sand enthusiast forum be any different, friendo?

Please stop, you're ruining this board

Why is OP so obsessed with black people? He seems to make threads day in and day out about them despite the fact that he hates them.

You are arguing with different people, retard.
All I said is that:

A. Africa already practices subsistence agriculture
B. Very few African countries have the climate needed to become major large-scale agricultural powerhouses (exporting wheat, corn, beef, etc)

So your brain fart in the OP is retarded.

If your point is that Africa doesn't practice subsistence farming, then see point A., Africa already does that.

If your point is that Africa is not a major food exporter, then see point B., most of Africa doesn't have the climate needed to do so.

>he keeps going
Stop embarrassing yourself. And I'm not the OP.

Also
>if your point is
My point is jungles do have arable land. Brainlet.

Nice argument, bucko

I will keep going because it makes you butthurt

Too bad that's not what I said, I said
>the Amazon is not suitable for large-scale industrial agriculture

And you replied to me with some shitty article about subsistence agriculture primitive tribes.

Learn to read, retard.

I posted to which you replied with some brainletry about "industrial agriculture" which isn't something I mentioned or even care about.

It wasn't a "huge agricultural zone", there were some tribes practicing subsistence agriculture.

Big fucking difference, brainlet.

Huge as in area, brainlet. Amazon isn't a primeval forest.
You are the living proof why being American isn't a nationality but a mental diagnosis.

Nice backpedaling retard.

"Huge agricultural zone" implies extensive large-scale agriculture and you know it, don't try to play semantics with me.

Not American, by the way.

If you fucking retards would quit giving this nigger (you)s, he'd eventually get bored and stop making these retarded ass threads, but no, you mental fucking pygmies keep going
>ACHSTUALLY
Stop it. Fucking neck yourselves you stupid fucking faggots.

>"Huge agricultural zone" implies extensive large-scale agriculture
It implies exactly what it says, HUGE AGRICULTURAL ZONE, you literal subhuman. Post your face so I can see what kind of trash I'm dealing with here.

Here you go, girlfriend included so it makes your autist ass even more butthurt

Got nothing to hide here, I'm not some stormfag with an inferiority complex.

You look like a fucking faggot to be honest.

Says the pizzaface dressed in a trenchcoat
Nice going autist

t. faggot posting someone else's pictures.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bucko.

Either that, or you're a rat faced manlet with a gypsy gf.

how did you do that?

Kek if real

>Huge agricultural zone means a HUGE AMOUNT OF SUBSISTENCE FARMING
What the shit?