He fell for the chink pump and dump

>he fell for the chink pump and dump
>he bought shit like WALTONCOIN or YOYOCOIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I BOUGHT LRC AAAAAAAAAAAAH

i was so close to putting $10k on WTC at $2.8 LMFAOO thank god for a random user who said it was a shitcoin

Put $20,000 into YOYO like 36 hours ago.

Down to $8k right now.

Holding for the chaos to blowover, but this isn't pretty...

Walton will literally recover to $5 by the end of next week. If you aren't retarded you are taking any Bitcoins you have on other exchanges and buying up all these chinkcoins.

I fucked up buying YoYo Coin though. I knew it was shit but it was set to break out until the bad news came in I was gonna get a quick 2x and leave. Now I'm stuck with these bags forever.

Fuck me too. Are darknet BTC-accepting assassins still a thing? Can I order one to my own house?

>WTC

HAHAHAHAHHA

they're all FBI honeypots

>yoyocoin
HAHAHAH

Ok cool if the FBI shows up then at least I can an hero via cop. No way this could go wrong really

not comparable. yoyow is still under 5 million market cap and will be the first social media blockchain for china. it already has an alpha and walton wont have one for a year.

if fucking steem can break 300 million idk why yoyow cant be at least 50 million, aka a 10x coin from where it is now. decentralized social media is one hell of a use case for the chinks that censor everything

im already up 50% already on this little guy. you are all asleep.

Even if Walton is legit you gotta realize from the roadmap that it is a long term hold and they have a lot of work to do. It may be a good idea but it was WAY OVERHYPED and the chinks played you all for fools and dumped as soon as the ICO News came out while most burgertards were sleeping.

exactly, im going to remember walton for 9 months from now when they start to have a product but for now yoyow is our one true god

>muh $10 by tomorrow

You have no idea what you're talking about. It has a ton of momentum, actual uses and goals, and serious names behind it. There are only 25 million coins in circulation so even at its ath of $3 it still wouldn't have cracked the top 60 coins on coinmarketcap. It's still way undervalued.

This. It will be at 5$ next week. Anti waltons are normie faggot newcomers who follow the herd. Bahhhhhhhhhhh bahhhhhh.

But as of now it doesn't have a working product and is all hype. Look at the roadmap...

Its gonna take 5 months to make a digital wallet?

Sept 2018 is the start of a "Pilot Project" aka a alpha or beta test. Sounds like some people might be bagholding for a LONG time.

exactly. again. WALTON IS A GOOD IDEA ON PAPER, but the use case doesnt even get an alpha until next year. unless you want to sink all your money at the top of the hype bubble, pass on this. wait until next month when the hype is down and the price id deflated and then buy if you wann ahold that long.

It's on sale right now!

.000150 for WTC

will be .0004 in a few hours

Lol still dumping

>Hurrr durr $10 by tommorow

Walton and yo-yo!!!! neo!!!! fucking gay cunts

saved. topkekgalore