spotted the american commie

Kai-shek was a revolutionary as well, barely better than a commie

"It's my fault... It's my fault."

"I thought we were invincible. Friends. It is all my fault."

"Hear me. Hear me, I pray you! It is entirely my fault!"

This
Checked

>Kai-shek was a revolutionary as well, barely better than a commie

True, he was indeed part and leader of the KMT, but he is the only good thing that happened to it considering he went to great length to revive traditional Chinese customs and culture.
In my dreams Chiang Kai Shek wins the civil war and torn down every mentoning of Sun Yat "lets destibilize the country because i can't use my imperialists ideas on china" Sen

obligatory

mars acasa javra

Hitler was a god, and I mean it. He was a man against time, neither left ,or right, neither a communist, nor a capitalist. Hitler was Germany and Germany was Hitler. Only he could break the rules of time and cyclic evolution and lead us towards a golden age.

I FOUND AN EPIC SITE FOR YOU LAD XDDD
reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/

greatest tragedy of the 20th century is the loss of the third reich/Imperial japan

The sad thing is that he really could've won. And he wouldn't even need to change that much, just don't invade spain and occupy portugal that even a grandma could do with what napoleon had and considering portugal's armed forces it would've been a piece of cake. After that build again an even bigger armada.
Poor man didn't have patience.

I agree. Now we live in the age of chaos, the age of Kali, the terminal stage of this cycle. A stage where good is bad, and truth is a lie. If we are lucky, we will see this stage end within our lifetimes.

meh Chiang Kai Shek he was okay but Pu Yi despite being a puppet of Japan was a good fellow anyway its Hitler and Mussolini for me.

No Rothschild bank under comrade Mao. Good enough for me.

Literally Serbian Chiang Kai-shek

10th reply. It's a tradition at this point.

Mark Anthony did nothing wrong.

Fight me Brits

Mussolini (got jewed into the war by Hitlel)
Also these two.

Should've killed that bastard Dubliner instead of exiling him.

Friendly reminder that Nappy III is the ultimate "good guy - lost all his wars" type of lad.

When even reddit manages to be more intelligent than /pol/tards.

What a time to be alive

>nappy 3
>good guy

>When you're the best commander of your country in WW1 and everybody adores you including your enemies but you still lose the war and you have to surrender even though you were never beaten in battle and then you have to go home and quell a communist uprising and then you marry a girl you met on a boat before the war but then an autistic Austrian corporal takes over and he ruins your life because you refused to support him but then he starts another war and all your sons get drafted and die and you almost starve to death in the aftermath but the same british officer you fought against in WW1 intervenes to make sure you have food and then you go back to Africa to meet your old black soldiers and they carry you around like you're a king or something and then you die

The good guy always lose

what the FUCK are you trying to imply posting that picture? Yuan Shikai fucked everything up.

>Hitler was Germany and Germany was Hitler.
>he believes century old propaganda manufactured by goebbels
How can /pol/tards be such cucks to decades-old confidence tricks? its like repeatedly slamming your head against the wall even though you know its giving you a concussion

>miss me yet?

>Sun Yat Sen
>imperialist

How dare you besmirch his name you filth

Sun is universally revered by both the commies and the KMT, basically every Chinese views him positively. The Republic of China's national anthem chosen by Chiang and still used today in Taiwan is literally just lines from one of Sun's speeches put to music. 3 principles of the people were a great idea t.b.h.

I just love the pompous/proud speeches of the third reich. And I think it is fair to say that between 1933 and 1945 Germany was Hitler, as the whole culture and political life was focused on him.

I crie everytime ;_;

This.

Chiang launched the New Chinese Movement. AKA westernize at the expense of old feudal traditions

Both the KMT and CCP destroyed old China. One just went state-capitalist while the other took a foray into communism.

>Japs advancing into china
>"lets destroy this massive dam to flood the area, stopping their advance"
>flood yellow river, drowning literally millions of your own citizens
>Japs just march around the flooded area and it does nothing to stop their advance

he probably killed more chinks than mao during his rule

I once triggered this Chinese foreign-exchange student so hard; he had a hate-boner for Imperial Nippon, and I pointed out that the chinese governments, both nationalist and communist, have killed way more chinese than japs oculd dream of

True. In chink history at least.

>The KMT killed more chinks than the nips who were pillaging chinese territory
Source, faggot.

>cucks
says the one who STILL sucks jewish cum

t. Imperialist puppet

>Sun is universally revered by both the commies and the KMT
Doesn't mean we have to like him, in fact most Han nationalists, not to be confused with chink nationalism, hate him.
>Muh 5 races under one union
>muh muh republic
At least the Taiping had some cool ideas for a new reformed China, to bad Hong fucked up big time.
You're confusing New Life Movement with New Chinese Movement. . .
>In Chiang's mind, these concerns were compounded by the influx of foreign ideas following the New Culture Movement and May Fourth Movement which fostered Western concepts such as liberalism, pragmatism and nationalism as well as more radical ideas including Marxism respectively. The Movement attempted to counter such threats through a resurrection of traditional Chinese morality, which it held to be superior to modern Western values