No matter how bad things get, I know I'm going to make it...

No matter how bad things get, I know I'm going to make it. Does anyone else here experience this kind of unshakeable self-confidence?

I'm a total fuck-up. Huge fucking disappointment to my parents. I'm also a very cynical and lazy person. If you were betting on whether I'd succeed or fail, you'd be an idiot not betting against me. But at my core, even in my worst moments, I know I'm going to eventually overcome my situation and find financial success. Might be in crypto, might be in some other way, but I just know.

I'm with you.Optimism is the key to everything my friend

If that's what it takes for you to sleep at night.

Yes.

That isn't justified self-belief so much as it is just narcissism and entitlement.

It makes for a very angry person when you're older, when you eventually realise that shit doesn't just fall into your lap but it's too late to change something.

We're all going to make it. Thank you Jesus.

We will all make it!

if i ever make it its probably gonna 75% luck 25% hard work. been getting pretty lucky so far.

Ahahaha. Holy shit. That wisdom is straight fire. Are you an old person?

No, I'm 26.

Just got my head screwed on right I guess.

X + Time = What i say it does

Here is one of my equations, currently in the works with Harvard to publish it.

Bullshit = Bullshit

I gotcha. The other outcome is he does succeed and attributes his success to his unflinching belief in himself and spends the rest of his life unable to acknowledge any other factors in success other than simply having self-confidence and becomes insufferable.

Pretty much.

Either way not someone you want to engage with.

been here just for 3 months but i allready know in 1 year i will turn my 7k investment into 100k, after that there's no stopping me!

Yeah I felt that way while I was living with my parents when I was in my 20s. Just wait until reality hits you when you get close to 30

so how the fuck do you know what anything makes when you're older

Go write your cringey blig elsewhere redditor

A combination of
a) knowing people who are older than me
b) using my brain
c) reading between the lines of OP's post

I mean seriously. "I'm a huge fuck up, I'm lazy, my parents are disappointed but I know I'll get money in the future". How obvious can it get?

There are only 2 options in my life OP: complete success or utter failure. The latter is more likely. But you know what, I'd rather die on the side of the street, wallowing in my own excrement that die a wagecuck.

Gambling on cryptos will be very unlikely to bring you long term success. Successful people spend their lives working hard, not posting on Veeky Forums.

I know I will make it, because we are in the meme timeline. Us neets will get our golden egg

Tell that to every homeless person without mental problems ever.

Principles don't put food in your mouth mate. Money does.