How do I get into this Bitcoin thing? I'm a bit slow in the head, I'll admit, but I have $20...

How do I get into this Bitcoin thing? I'm a bit slow in the head, I'll admit, but I have $20. How do I get started in on this thing

$20 is not worth it because of high transaction fees.

How much should I splurge then?

don't listen to that dingus. any amount is worth it. BTC is like a savings account.

what kind of poor faggot doesnt have at least 100?

How to get rich off of crypto currency:
>get a credit card with no APR for first 15 months, try a bank card
>put $5000 into 5-10 coins of your choice, I'd recommend OMG, ETH, LTC for the first three
>pay off debt using your gains, you have 15 months of no interest to pay just what you borrowed
>profit
OR
>use said 5k to build a mining rig for ETH
I'm doing 2 because I need the passive income.

pls stop bullying me

i hope not srs

prolly $100 at the very least imo. use kraken

If you want to do a 20 dollar invest then pick up .3 Litecoin on coinbase,com

go to coinbase.com, register, follow instructions, go from there.

we all start somewhere user. try to ignore the salty anons. we're all a bit on edge from the crash.

>37 KB
>Anonymous (ID: XUHYNO9t) 09/05/17(Tue)10:07:37 No.33513

>but have $20

your best bet is to buy a book on proper money management and come back here when you have at least $500 to invest (not your rent money, not the money you were planning to use to buy food, DIS-POS-ABLE income).

And be prepared to lose that initial investment several times over before you finally begin to make it...

bump :D

Ahah, that's so cute but you'll never gonna make it. It's too late for you, forget this board and that stupid idea that one day you'll own some btc :)

$20 on condoms, u dont want to catch any stds while u sucking cock rite?

this.
Forget about crypto if you have less than 100k to put into it. You're not an early adopter.

Didn't we answer this before?

Buy $20 worth of Espers at Yobit exchange for 1 Sat.

Then, wait for it to go up to 2 Sat, then sell it.

Therefore, you double your money.

After Espers stops bouncing between 1 and 2 Sats, find some other coins that are 1 SAT at other exchanges and in a month or two you will have $100

donotdothis

buy kneepads and suck dick for 10$ each. Use 900$ for treating STDS and the other on crypto.

Is this true is it too late to get into crypto?
With like 400 Usd?

margin trading, my friend

I think I dont have enough experience for that. I m probably a pussy but if that is the only option maybe I should just skip it.

Inb4 OP loses his 20$ in a day.

buy on coinbase it is a great platform

Did you give your ID to them. I mean do you really need to give that much info to those platforms to use them. Sorry for stupid questions I just started learning about these things.

>inb4 online purchases aren't covered by the 0% APR and you have to start paying a $400 interest payment every month

I was just fudding. It depends on your expectations; I want millions. Crypto still has room to grow.
Buy into the chainlink ICO.

you're only real shit is buying a shitcoin that moons, and you sell before the dump.

right now I have $1k on WTC, planning to sell around 3-5x profit if everything goes well.

Buy ethereum

$20 will basically get eaten up in a matter months.

Ask someone for some free Satoshi to play with until you get used to shit

KYC/AML has existed since mt gox. no exchange will let you have an account without verification just like no bank will let you open a bank account without verification. use localbitcoins if you want to hide, but keep in mind the FBI tracks those people because they use localbitcoins to buy drugs and bad photos.

I have a rig w no hard drive just a thumb drive. Link to best os and litecoin mining sw?

Ok thx, one more thing is bittrex better platform than coinbase or is there a there another one which is better in your option.
IM asking because some People are complaining that coinbase has a tendencija to crush.

How are you guys profitable mining?

Solar?

I have 15 panels I paid cash on and my bill still is like $150

No batteries, panels generate all day southern California

I pretty much get 2$ back in eth for every 1$ I spend on electricity. No solar

Care to post any photos of your panels or solar rig? I sort of believe you. Never seen a solar system without batteries and contemplating investing in my own system.