Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
youtu.be/brLEMgyNo_k
youtu.be/4KFkV5UXuxA
youtube.com/watch?v=2DZbXf0Fyn0
youtu.be/Zp6Ykev03W0
asknoah.org/7-commandments/locate-sources
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Inform me about Noahidism, it seems like the least corrupted abrahamic religion

It's the belief that Gentiles should stop worshiping the gods and worship nothing instead.

"I have a law against murder, but I take as evidence the Gentile gods are false and Moses' God is true that you can murder the servants of Gentile gods." - The Jews

Yahwhism is the best Abrahamic religion

disregard this retard, Noahidism is all about worshiping the One God without being Jewish. The Israelites were commanded in the Torah to destroy everyone in Canaan for their sin, nowhere are they commanded to kill pagans wherever they are. They are however commanded to abhor idolatry and destroy idols amongst them.

youtu.be/brLEMgyNo_k

For the OP's question however, pic related is a decent info graph posted from another thread about the Seven Laws of Noah, here's a video too

youtu.be/4KFkV5UXuxA

Wouldve been great before 33 AD. Not so much now.

>Noahidism is all about worshiping the One God without being Jewish
So Christianity

Worshiping God, not some would be messiah who got nailed to a tree and was deified by a guy who never met him.

Jesus is God incarnate

The very notion is absurd, and contradicted by Deuteronomy 6:4.

You're completely missing his point. Noahides worship the same god as both the Jews and the Christians, but (like the Jews) they do not recognize the divine status of Jesus.

As the guy who you're defending, I'm not 100% certain that the statement of

>Jews and Christians worship the same God
Is quite accurate. I mean, yes, you have a claim that they're the same, but the understanding of what said God is is so different between the two groups that you're really talking about different entities altogether.

In what way does the shema contradict the divinity of Christ?

By declaring that God is a unity, and thus does not have incarnations. It's not אחד יהוה it's, יהוה אחד. God is one, not there is one God.

>Noahidism is all about worshiping the One God without being Jewish. The Israelites were commanded in the Torah to destroy everyone in Canaan for their sin, nowhere are they commanded to kill pagans wherever they are. They are however commanded to abhor idolatry and destroy idols amongst them.

Who is the One God? What is it like? What does it do on Earth?

youtube.com/watch?v=2DZbXf0Fyn0

>By declaring that God is a unity, and thus does not have incarnations
In what way does divine oneness prohibit incarnation?
>It's not אחד יהוה it's, יהוה אחד. God is one, not there is one God.
While I agree it describes the oneness of the divine being, I think it is clearly formulated in opposition to all the pagan pantheons of the day.

No, No "Jesus is God," only "God is God," the God of the people of Israel

youtu.be/Zp6Ykev03W0

(((Tovia Singer)))

Shabbos Goy: the religion

>No, No "Jesus is God," only "God is God," the God of the people of Israel
Jesus is the only God, the God of Israel.

It's worshipping god the way (((they))) say you should ie follow the 7 laws of Noah and that's it. Follow the 7 laws and worship none other than God and you'll be given a place in the World to Come.

You technically need to accept and believe all of the torah and the writings in the talmud, since youre really just becoming the ultimate shabbos goy

You people are fools.

"I'm an expert on intergalactic superhuman entities - I read a story about a genocidal burning bush."

I read some of the materials on it, like the divine code. And it's quite a reasonable belief system tbqh. The true struggle, the actual struggle with it though is that you cannot add new religious practices to it. And how many religious practices for gentiles are elaborated on within the Torah?...

It's a religion of prayer over ceremony BY FAR. Tremendously minimalist

I am a part of this. It makes the most sense. I've evaluated the claims of the Jewish Messiah, clearly Jesus didn't do any of that. Islam makes the same claim, which debunks both Islam & Christianity. I don't want to get circumcised or become a Jew. Instead, all I have to do is not murder, not worship idols and i'll be fine. This is very rational. No one is cursed for being brought up in the wrong faith, as long as they live up to the covenant God made with Noah they will be fine.

>reasonable belief
>literally believing that Jews are the master race and you, puny goy, should recognize that and serve them and their God
I mean Christianity at least does away with the "chosen nation" bullshit and the Jews are replaced by Christendom in Christian theology. But noahidism is complete cuckoldry.

How does Noahidism entail that? I mean seriously. There are Evangelical Christians who visit Israel and talk about how glad they are to pick grapes for the chosen people. How many Noahides do that? The reason it's a reasonable belief is because you don't have to adhere to any of that. You don't even need to read the Bible, believe anything about Jews or anything whatsoever. As long as you don't break any of the 7 laws you will be rewarded.

How does Noahidism entail that? I mean seriously. There are Evangelical Christians who visit Israel and talk about how glad they are to pick grapes for the chosen people. How many Noahides do that? The reason it's a reasonable belief is because you don't have to adhere to any of that. You don't even need to read the Bible, believe anything about Jews or anything whatsoever. As long as you don't break any of the 7 laws you will be rewarded. Makes much more sense than saying you can only reach Heaven through Christ.

Evangelical Protestantism is faggotry of the highest order, we can agree with that. But if you are a noahide, then you believe in the Torah fully and don't believe in the New Testament, hence you believe the Jews are the chosen master race and superior to yourself.

>if you are a noahide, then you believe in the Torah fully
Not true. This is the whole point of the 7 Laws of Noah. You can be born on a isolated island, have never heard about the Torah, but as long as you live up to Noah's covenant you will be fine.
>hence you believe the Jews are the chosen master race and superior to yourself.
When does it ever say "Master race." You can't convert to an Aryan, or convert to any race. You can become a Jew, and become chosen if you wish. You can join the covenant God made with Isaac, if you so wish to. However, I much prefer Noah's covenant considering I can eat pork, I don't have to cut parts of my penis off, etc. If anything Judaism is cucking Jews, not Gentiles. They have to follow all those weird laws and Gentiles only need to follow 7 and they are easy.

>literally believing that Jews are the master race and you, puny goy, should recognize that and serve them and their God

It doesn't believe that they are the master race iirc. In fact in literature it's generally agreed that it is easier for Noahide to have a closer relationship to God than Jews due to the simplicity of it. Whilst Jews have hundreds of laws they must adhere to, Noahide have 7.

If you want an abrahamic religion, centered around strict (no trinity) monotheism and prayer it is a reasonable choice. Unless you'd prefer Islam or a full orthodox Jewish conversion but that's up to the individual.

>If anything Judaism is cucking Jews, not Gentiles. They have to follow all those weird laws and Gentiles only need to follow 7 and they are easy.
damn I never thought about this

wtf, I love Judaism now!

>Jews are not a race
They very much are in the Old Testament. The rules about mixing with Moabites or Ammonites are stricter than the fucking Nuremberg laws. Deuteronomy 23:3:
>An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the Lord for ever
It's clear to anyone who ever read the Scriptures that the Jews are considered a race and not just a religion.

>They very much are in the Old Testament. The rules about mixing with Moabites or Ammonites are stricter than the fucking Nuremberg laws.
Nation, not a race. You can't apply modern racial standards to ancient times. There was no genetic difference between Israelites/Moabites/Ammonites. They were all Canaanites who spoke dialects of the same Hebraic language. The only different was the God's they worshipped, and they could switch sides at any time. That's not how races work, you can't change your race. Obviously you could back then considering King David was marrying tons of Ammonites and Ruth, his grandmother, was a Moabite.
>It's clear to anyone who ever read the Scriptures that the Jews are considered a race and not just a religion.
Do you know what a race is? You can't join another race.

>Nation, not a race. You can't apply modern racial standards to ancient times.
I'm applying Biblical racial standards.
>There was no genetic difference between Israelites/Moabites/Ammonites.
How would you know that? There are no Moabites and Ammonites anymore, we don't know their genetics.
>Ruth, his grandmother, was a Moabite.
And she was basically given a special permission by God.

Look at other Biblical passages:
>Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites. For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.
- Ezra 9:1-2

>Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.
- Nehemiah 13:3

>And behold, one of the people of Israel came and brought a Midianite woman to his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the people of Israel, while they were weeping in the entrance of the tent of meeting. When Phinehas the son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose and left the congregation and took a spear in his hand and went after the man of Israel into the chamber and pierced both of them, the man of Israel and the woman through her belly. Thus the plague on the people of Israel was stopped.
- Numbers 25:6-8

>follow the noahide laws
>get a place in the world to come
>jew follows the noahide laws but eats pork by accident
>get's kicked out
LMAO

>How would you know that?
Because they were all extensions of the Canaanites.
>There are no Moabites and Ammonites anymore
Yes there are, they are called Jews. The Hasmoneans forced all them and the Edomites living in Judea to Judaism, and they all became Jews. Then Herod, the Edomite Jew fucked shit up so Jews decided they don't want people to convert anymore. This is why they don't proselytize anymore.
>she was basically given a special permission by God.
This is an excuse. For thousands of years, every Jewish community to ever exist has accepted converts. The only group that doesn't are Syrian Jews, and even that was a recent adaption, historically they did accept converts.

>place in the world to come
>become a pet or a servant while the rest of the world is destroyed

how would you noahides feel about this?

I've never ever met an actual Noahide. It seems very obscure.

It's not exactly a surprise. Being a Noahide essentially involves believing Jewish theology/cosmology but not wanting to convert, which would be a bit odd if you actually believe that stuff.

What did Herod do to dissuade them from proselytizing anymore?

>What did Herod do to dissuade them from proselytizing anymore?

He sided with the Romans.

It's because you don't need to be anything to be a Noahide. Everyone who isn't Jewish is technically a Noahide. You don't need to believe anything, you just need to not break any of the 7 laws.

what would the west be like if it got an actual monothetistic religion like islam or judaism instead of christianity? christianity from what i hear is idolatry

this is a good source that helps explain it

asknoah.org/7-commandments/locate-sources

>Inform me about Noahidism, it seems like the least corrupted abrahamic religion
It's Jewish meme invented ad hoc to make a counter to Christianity no one ever took it seriously but few dumb american protestants who are so much into heresy that they eat whatever jew serve them.
Faith of Apostles is faith of Abraham in it's full glory. Read Dialoge with Trypho to see how much of a bullshit judaism and it;s children are.