If the Crusades were sanctioned by God then why did Christians fight so poorly and surrender so easily?

If the Crusades were sanctioned by God then why did Christians fight so poorly and surrender so easily?

Because god doesn't exist.

That bitch can't even beat iron chariots.

Kingdom of Jerusalem stood for more than 200 years and managed to expand in the face of bigger muslim realms, I'd say it's a pretty impressive record

It was Judas the could not beat the iron chariots because he sinned and god punished him
In the verse later the chariots gets destroyed

Judas?

Joshua 17
But the children of Joseph said, “The mountain country is not enough for us; and all the Canaanites who dwell in the land of the valley have chariots of iron, both those who are of Beth Shean and its towns and those who are of the Valley of Jezreel.”

And Joshua spoke to the house of Joseph—to Ephraim and Manasseh—saying, “You are a great people and have great power; you shall not have only one lot, but the mountain country shall be yours. Although it is wooded, you shall cut it down, and its farthest extent shall be yours; for you shall drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots and are strong.”

If Mohammad is a holy man, why did he murder 800 men and boys, rape men, women and children, and pretend to be a little girl?

Oh, you mean Judah.

I like the way you desperately tried to deflect.

Tell me more about the failure of the Crusades.

This is just some high tier bait my friend by some shitposter with this cringey loli islam shit. Don't bite, Islam is and will always be trash.

Fuck you mudslime! You need to be exterminated. I hope the gas chambers are revved up soon for you sand monkeys. Oooooh aahhh. That's the language you only know mudslime.

Hey islamic faggot, post more anime girls in hijab.

Crusaders fucked up by not giving Antioch to the Emperor. The Emperor fucked up by not helping them lift the siege.

If Allah is the true god why did he make his chosen people live in the desert;

>Tell me more about the failure of the Crusades
They didn't fail, they were merely delayed :^)
Also, why couldn't they hold Spain or the Balkans?

They were successful where it matters, see the Reconquista :^)

The desert breeds string men. Eurooe is the paradise on earth you dont even know what hardship is

My friend, that wasn't the result of crusades, this however, was

How do I become the Caliph?
I want to change the faith and adapt it to my will alone.

>be british
>conquer a fourth of the world
>give all of it back peacefully

1)get doctorate in islamic theology
2)go to some shithole crippled by civil war
3)organize bands of militias and czpture territory
4)proclaim yourself Caliph
5)get assraped by an international coalition

>A Templar knight who fought in the Seventh Crusade lamented: "Rage and sorrow are seated in my heart...so firmly that I scarce dare to stay alive. It seems that God wishes to support the Turks to our loss...ah, lord God...alas, the realm of the East has lost so much that it will never be able to rise up again. They will make a Mosque of Holy Mary's convent, and since the theft pleases her Son, who should weep at this, we are forced to comply as well...Anyone who wishes to fight the Turks is mad, for Jesus Christ does not fight them any more. They have conquered, they will conquer. For every day they drive us down, knowing that God, who was awake, sleeps now, and Muhammad waxes powerful."

>God is power
I always knew Islam was a Nimrod religion.

>Islam is and will always be trash.

Fuck off, normie

Conquer all (or most) of the Muslim territories.
I hold to this day that the reason Islam is so dysfunctional and broken is due to the Turkish abolishment of the Caliph. He could have acted as sort of a Muslim Pope.

Because the pope lost his way
Also because the targets of the crusade started to see it coming as time went on

The tl;dr of it all is that the various peace treaties made them unprepared for war.

>Wars fought over oil reserves and replicated in regions not remotely involved with the Crusades were the result of the Crusades
Have your (You)