Post your face after reading the Chainlink Whitepaper and know you're gonna make an absolute killing

Post your face after reading the Chainlink Whitepaper and know you're gonna make an absolute killing.

>how many sex slaves do I get for my castles

How do I get in? I already signed up for their thing, but I haven't heard back.

Am i allowed to sign up as an american?

yeah but you won't be able to participate

You could still buy our bags at X10 ico price tho

i was nervous but it feels so good now

Say you are not American?

Like the fuck? How complicated is that?

No

Guys, d-did I get into the presale?

Where do I buy the coin

ICO n00b.

HOW DO I GET INTO THE ICO? I ANSWERED THE 3 QUESTIONS GAVE ME EMAIL BUT I DIDNT GET A CONFIRMATION OR ANYTHING!

Icos are kill

If you really wanted to make a killing, you should be buying ANT. It's going to moon very soon.

Laughing at all you braindeads replying with mindless shit. Absolute knobs (You're staying poor btw).

>tfw 150 eth worth of LINK and archlinux ryzen-powered rig ready to run as ORACLE node.
You're all beneath me.

did they extend the presale or what's going on there

Extended the date til crowdsale so the Whitepaper can kick in full blown FOMO once people realize that LINK is Prometheus giving fire to man.

nobody gives a fuck that it's arch, boyo

t. Ubunormie

>Who remembers the last time an ICO was this hyped?

Gonna be funny to watch it happen again

If your contact details start with 'Pajeet' you're not invited.

One of them was made by a Jewess the other the lovechild of three years of hard work.

Hmmmm

What do these number on the first question mean? What about 200 ETH or whatnot, what is this number and what do I choose if I only have 1 ETH?

i want to buy but these cunts don't reply to me

>comparing ChainLink with a Jewish 20-line code scam
Wew lad, more fud please.

Be honest. When you make a post like this, take the effort to screenshot and everything. Is it because you're trying to troll. Or do you genuinely believe that Chainlink is on the same level as Bancor? Either way you sound fucking retarded and should probably kill your self.

Lmao these replys look exactly like the bancor shills of a few months ago, wish I could be arsed to go through the archives to find that shit

Main problems with bancor were extended token sale and huge market cap. Bancor with 50 mil market cap at the start could be really good.

How much was their market cap?
Kyber is getting a 65 million market cap...

$153m

Lad, it's not about the shilling here. We all know that this shithole is no place for proper discussion, but just compare the whitepapers, the partnerships and the teams. Yes, the hype for chain is massive, mostly because most of these fags want to flip at a high multiplier. But me? Nah, I'm holding onto this like dear life until it BTFOs everything on its way to top 10. As you can see from my above post, I plan to run a node as well. If you still fail to see the massive success ahead of them, you've got chimp-tier IQ.

Okay so ive submitted whitelist applications for a thousand different emails, do i just send my ETH from MEW when the time comes?

Actually that’s not true and when people use that excuse, I wonder why they come to that conclusion. If you actually looked at bancors circulating supply it’s not very big infact it’s a lot lower number than projects like neo that reached $60+ prices per token. To say it was oversold just isn’t true at all, yeah it was uncapped but it still only lasted 3 hours and many many people struggled to even get one transaction through in those whole 3 hours

still comparing Bancor to LINK.

Comparing a project that goes back 3 years to some Jewess money grab.

k

Stay poor

jeez you are going over board here mate, over shilling is a real thing, 6 threads in 2 hours is too much. Chill-lax a little bit, k bud. We got it Chainlink will make some trillionaires.

>Penis far smaller than we initially thought