Has there even been a people who were COMPLETELY genocided? none of them left?

has there even been a people who were COMPLETELY genocided? none of them left?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beothuk#Extinction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tasmanians.

The Beothuk natives of Newfoundland went extinct in 1829 as a result of smallpox, starvation, tuberculosis, and genocide.

Silesians

White Americans

Not true.

Neanderthal, Anasazi.

I'm guessing it's a group you never heard of, and that's why.

Nazis

Whatever the girl's people were in that dolphin book by the scott guy

the beothuk natives of Newfoundland died off in 1829

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beothuk#Extinction

Yes.
Still, probably one of the most "complete" genocides in history.

Egyptians

Wrong

Cathars

Not an ethnicity.

he said people not an ethnicity you retard

The people who lived on Easter Island?

The ancient Mayans - genocided by aliens

Off the top of my head:
Neanderthals
Cathaginians
Picts
Huns
Sumerians
Tainos (Cuban Natives)
Olmecs, Aztecs (Mexico)
Onas (Southern Argentina)
Charruas (Uruguay)
Zanzibar Arabs
Tasmanian Aboriginals (Australia)

There are hundreds other genocides but these groups have been literally wiped out, there isn't a single individual left

The Atlanteans were wiped out by natural disaster. Unless they did actually have underground colonies.

wtf you talking about nahua people were aztecs and there are two million of them today

Learn what genocide means before you post again brainlet.

guanches on canaries?

>the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group
killing all members of a certain faith is indeed a genocide you inbred probably muslim scum
please stop infesting my board

Some of those were integrated, not genocided, such as Tainos

There was a pacific islander tribe that was wiped out by Maoris but I forget the name

The Moriori. They all got killed and eaten.

>Picts
What the fuck are you smoking. Their culture and language were replaced by that of the Gaels but they were still the same people.

Actual living Pict here, AMA

Would you say your ancestors Pict the wrong fight?

Spanish settlers wiped out the Caribs.

Different user but, no the mexica were from a specific place, other poeple spoke their language but they are not aztecs, for example the people of tlaxcala the enemies of the aztecs spoke nahua, are they aztecs?

The Selk nam, their history is just sad, be tribal people minding their own business in a barren island just trying to survive. Ranchers say hey, we could raise cattle in the island as it has no owner,(natives got no papers) they hired some mercenaries to organize hunts and would look for selk nam and kill everyone they find to make way for grassing livestock, they were actually hunted to the last there are some pictures of these hunts. "Large companies paid sheep farmers or militia a bounty for each Selk'nam dead, which was confirmed on presentation of a pair of hands or ears, or later a complete skull. They were given more for the death of a woman than a man."

No for the ,ost part they did prett- HEY WAIT, IS THAT A PUN? REEEEEE!!!!!!

Who genocided the Huns? We don't even know for certain who they were. It is more likely that they never were a single people but a collection of tribes that at some point separated again.

I wish it was the subhuman species that people know today as the millennials. Simply for being the whiny sinful creatures that they are today. They demonize an attack old geezers like me for simply telling the truth about their sinful diaper wearing ways. It's a group that historically deserves a good old genocide right now. And don't you be telling me I need to take my medication or that I'm too old or too cranky because I personally would partake in the genocide of the millennials. It would make an old man like myself proud.

a better question is why has nobody genocided the gypsies yet

Adolf tried, anglos got butthurt and stopped him.

the Aryans

There are tens of thousands of zanzabari Arabs and a few hundred Tasmanian Aboriginals.

Homo floresiensis

Illyrians

Many native american tribes, especially in North America. It's impossible to know how many were lost, partly because disease may have annihilated them before they were documented, and partly because they have no one to attest to their existence or extinction, because everyone who knew of them is gone.

Xianbei
Di
Jie
Dian
Tatabi

>Cathaginians

sadly, I can't say Carthaginians, they are still here in genetic material

Semitic Jews by Romans.

Modern Jews are mostly Khazars and Arab converts

>Modern Jews are mostly Khazars and Arab converts
>Semitic Jews

You know that arabs are also semites and so your assertion is impossible to prove, right?

Sarmatians are basically arabs.

There are still Abos in Tassie, but they are mixed to shit and some Aboriginal genes are super recessive. Many half white Aboriginals may as well be white, if it wasn't for the gibs.

I don't think there has ever been a complete genocide. However, some peoples have completely assimilated through intermarriage and have no relation to historical forefathers. Macedonians, Bulgarians and Albanians come to mind. There are, undoubtedly, many, many more.

>tl;dr genocide by time

They just went into Germany.

The original people of New Zealand were completely wiped out by the Maoris.

Uma delicia

no but they're the same people
england and northumbria were enemies but they were both anglo-saxon

No Maori were the first on NZ

Ainus will be fully gone in a century or so

Genetically Tunisians plot very distantly from Lebanese (excluding Tunisian Jews for obvious reasons) The whole population of CRTWDS was killed except some Who were enslaved and deported

Etruscans by Romans

Carthaginians by Romans

Romans by Goths and Lombards

Vandals by Byzantines

Not really, look at any PCA plot, Sicilians are closer to Lebabese than Tunisians

>Genetically Tunisians plot very distantly from Lebanese
citation needed

I think there are still Caribs. They and their supporters get pissy whenever anyone brings up their canabilistic practices.

Ok in some minutes

Many cultures disappeared but I never heard of a single group who were totally wiped out, physically. They probably existed, but they probably were some very small groups in pre-historic times.

because gypsies control the jews, they are the "unknown master"

Slavic russians were wiped out during the mongol yoke and replaced by mongols

No there arent any they got replaced by niggers.

Phoenicians, also the Aztecs were completely inbred and there aren't any full blooded ones left. look up pictures of the last full blooded Aztecs, they look fucking bizarre.

Be gone, hotep!

iranians, most semitic people like akkadians, arameans, amorites and phoenicians

Dzungars.

The Qing Chinese were very thorough.

You guys are probably referring to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori. They didn't live on the mainland, just on the Chatham Islands.

They weren't really that different from Maori ethnically, just culturally.

a few of them survived

So the USA genocided the nagasakians?

Wikipedia says there's like 2700

>Sarmatians are basically arabs.

What the fuck are you saying you nigger?

>look up pictures of the last full blooded Aztecs, they look fucking bizarre.
That was just an attraction user, they weren't actually aztecs.

seen a few of them in Charlottesville

The white people that used to live in China that they found mummies of

Jews/Hebrews/Israelites.

>ethnic mixing is genocide

If it is done with the deliberate purpose of extinguinshing said ethnic group, yes. Genocidal measures don't involve necessarily the killing of members of an ethnic group, requiring only the end of erasing that group as such.

Guess the Nazis weren't trying to genocide Jews since quarter Jews were considered Germans.

>Uyghur chads peacefully cucking sedentary farmer betas out of their women is genocide

If it is done with the DELIBERATE PURPOSE of erasing these betas's ethnic group from existence, it qualifies. So you can let Tyrone fuck your mother without fear of partaking in genocide.

>systemic depopulation versus mestizaje
I guess the Brazilian slave owners genocided their slaves when they bred with the to lighten them up?

So where is the proof that these Turks deliberately bred with the Tocharians to eliminate them from the gene pool

Dzungar

>weren't really that different ethnically, just culturally

Most of them obviously got killed off due to infighting which Proto-Turkics took advantage of, the Indo-Europeans who assimilated are the patrilineal ancestors of modern Kirghiz Turks.

It wasn't ethnic mixing. You don't find much evidence of European haplotypes at all in those parts of China

Unironically yes. Breeding a race out of existence is called genocide.