Daily reminder not to trust the biz_classic ARK delegate...

Daily reminder not to trust the biz_classic ARK delegate. They have been proven to blacklist voters and hold their payouts without warning. Sharkpool is a better delegate.

>biz is a scam
>biz_classic is a scam
>ARKcucks keep getting their shit stolen for being gullible plebs

This again, fine.

I too was scammed. The worst part isn't being scammed twice by biz, the worst part is being a pathetic Arkie.

DELUDED ARKIES

He posted his face and name. I doubt they would scam and if they do you know who to hunt

Daily reminder that OP is an autistic spergling who fantacizes about fucking his own mother because she is the only female willing to talk to him.

Someone misses out on a clear deadline and spergs out so he gets banned?
How is that wrong again? I'd prefer not to have to deal with spergs in the discord

Post his name and face then

Ease up on that projection, little bitch.

Moon man put your trip on, you're not fooling anyone

do you need your diaper changed baby?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahshahaha

Lol look at all these dorks pouring in from their discord. Little chat room losers.

> people disagree with me

> reeeeee conspiracy

>says it's a scam
>goes out of his way to vote for them
Ok bud

that id isn't in this thread.

You're literally the only person they've blacklisted and it was for harassment

It was in the thread he made yesterday using the exact same picture. You can look up the archived thread

oh ahahaha what a dumbass

Chang and moon man can't handle a little banter. They're thinskinned pussies.

Except the thread was deleted after I brought up the fact that ARK is fundamentally flawed in the same way that current government is. Ha. Being allowed to bab people from a payout after they vote with their ARK for you is absolutely ridiculous. Regardless of what they do to you. I don't even own any ARK anymore and desu I'm glad I don't when I read shit such as this.

They were working on the delegate for 2 months without taking any cut. Why would you expect them to have patience for someone who sperged out as hard as you did?

Cause that's what a normal person would do.

Kinda pathetic you're whiteknighting so hard for them. You're their bitch?

Personally I like that retards get repercussions for their actions. Nothing is stopping anyone from voting for another delegate if they actually think biz_classic is untrustworthy. But, surprise, even the guy who made this thread thinks they're trustworthy enough to take their objectively superior payout percentages

you realise the delegate payment is just a nice addition?

it's not even necessary

So go buy a proof of stake coin and be done with it.

OP missed the grandfather clause in the node, then was abusive to the node admins. It's not like you have to be in love with them, you just have to not be aggressively stupid and try to bully people.

Nah, their little bitch is the guy who hates them but still increases their pool size with his vote

>Scream to everybody they are a scam
>Vote for them again anyway

What are you trying to achieve exactly?
Do you have mental problems?

I'm trying to understand why would you do something so retarded. I mean, if you tarnish their reputation and they stop being a forging delegate you lose your source of income.

Wasn't the first biz delegate also a scammer? Should have learned your lesson from that, OP.

>nerds do all the work
>he gets paid for doing nothing
What part of this don't you get?

The part where he's trying to FUD his source of getting paid

Then he goes to another delegate. Are you this dumb or are you just pretending?

If he goes to another delegate he gets paid less. Even if he's not grandfathered his wallet is small enough to where he'd still be getting 100% payouts. It makes his spergout over the whole thing even funnier

OP is an actual fag. I've been getting my daily Ark from the biz delegate without any issues. We don't want you on our team, OP. You're too gay.

sometimes i wish i never started this forsaken delegate and left the Ark community free from the biz cancer baka

Magnet?

hahaha you are so salty

Daily reminder that OP washed his coins so he could secretly revote for the people he calls scammers.

This thread is just for attention or he has a cuckold fetish.

Those things aren't true though