Let's discuss about the massacres...

Let's discuss about the massacres, war crimes and atrocities committed by right wing governments or sympathizing regimes.

Let's begin

>bring politics into this
reported to janny!

_______did nothing wrong.

Many of those massacres targeted communists, misleading to count them as people in the death count

I rather deal with so-called "murderous right-wing dictatorships" then deal with Islam right now. Because baby you ain't going to have rights in Islam, so why should you have rights right now?

That's based it's better than Islam doing it.

DRIVE

Eh...at least the aren't commies so you stand a chance of a happy life.

I think a right-wing dictatorship is something that we in America need. There's too many of you damn subhuman millennials and your diaper fetishes. Y'all probably fill in your diaper right now. Your sinful ways need to be corrected by a powerful and strong hand of a right-wing dictator. If we could see a secret police break down the doors and haul you off to re-education Center were you can be cured of the sin of diaper fetishes. It would make me an old geezer like myself feel happy again.

This is the Based Bodhisattva of Cultural Salvation and Removal of Seditious Elements

DRIVE IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

DRIVE IT REAL FUCKIN DEEP

Grandpa it's getting late. Go have your nurse change your diaper and go to bed.

Go to Bed, Red

Ok for real now. How many of them have anything to do with capitalism?
Tankies not only rely on shitty memes and their belief in a fairy tale ideology that never worked but they also blame all events that lead to massive death on an economic system which basically means that the people not the state are entitled to their own profits. Wew that's a lot. And they still claim people had it good under Stalin.

le epik XD XD XDD!!!!

Wow she's hot! I know what I'm fapping to tonight!
>eternal virginity means she's hot and tight every. single. time!

>Subtle Trump bashing/baiting

Do you sincerely think Trump is Hitler?

>Yugoslavia: 200k

>when a communist regime is formed by force coupled with tens of thousands of extra-judicial executions post world war 2
>when a communist regime tries to prevent secession trough democratic means, sends in the federal army and arms opponents to secession and its all the fault of capitalism
makes sense

t.slovenian

At no point in history were there ever 100 million native Americans.

Apart from 3 large civilizations the rest of the population consisted of several thousand tribes.

With undeveloped agriculture the land could not support such a large population

Also "Haitian revolt" included whites being genocied and Haiti being turned into a shithole.

Evil whitey why do you fight back and refuse your society to be run by people who never created a working society

>nazi terror 25 million
okay jewkike leftyfaggot shill

Islamic regimes are right wing.