First ICO where presale investors got worse off than others

First ICO where presale investors got worse off than others.
Who thought that fixing the amount of tokens to dollars instead of BTC/ETH/LTC was a good idea with the volatility of the crypto market?
Plus they give shitty explanations.
"Muh maximum 20% loss, we rebuy tokens". Yeah whatever, early investors are already down more than that right now, and we are not even started.

But they haven't fixed the price yet.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I only tossed .2 eth at it. I also got the .1 btc worth bonus they gave before it got shilled here so I'm probably fine.

Excuse me, .01 btc

Good. Fuck presales

If your business model is to "hope" things get better you shouldn't do business at all.
Pre-sale system should be studied to actually give an advantage to early investors, whatever to outcome.
If crowdsale participants get fucked, pre-sale participants should get fucked less not more

Avoided this after doing my own research. Too many red flags.

I'm not even that mad, I tossed 1 eth, I can live without that

Good, this token has less value than ICN.

ICN value = you can create your own DAA one day

BMC value - you can buy your tokens from us then you give them back and start working for us for 3% dividend!

>If your business model is to "hope" things get better you shouldn't do business at all.
Crypto is gambling you mega autist, it's investing but based on the market's form it's literally a gamble on if the standard currencies are going to rise or fall.

Yes if you are the average Veeky Forums retard like you
No if you own a business and somehow expect it to be valued at around $30 million in a couple of weeks

Plus, nice reading skills only reading the first sentence of a post

OP is stupid as fuck. The price will be fixed 6 hours before distribution.. I didn't think in dollars when I invested I thought in Bitcoins.

Yeah and that’s wrong, because they aren’t. You can even think of apples if you want, they’ll still fix the price using usd.
So if you bought 300$ worth of BTC to buy BMC in the presale, you’ll get the same amount of BMC of a crowd sale participant who spent less. What is the advantage of the pre-sale then?

how do you know the BTC price isnt at 6000 next week? Do you have a crystal ball?

I don’t care, it’s the system itself that is wrong. You can’t do a pre-sale and randomly hope that it will be better than the crowd sale.
Even other ICOs that fucked up granted advantages to pre-sale investors in a way that they got fucked less.
I mean, you either exchange tokens in crypto terms and not in usd, or give a bonus like every one else did

I don't randomly hope, I have reason to suspect BTC will be worth more than when I bought into BMC. Also why are you so fucking mad? Did you put all your savings into BMC you retard? Nobody forced anyone into BMC. The conditions were clear from the very begining and their guys literally answer all questions on telegram instantly.

Listen, I am not mad, I didn't invest a lot.
I am also convinced this project is really promising, we are on the same boat.
I just didn't like at all the way the managed this and even if they did reply, they gave poor excuses.
I was suspicious the first time I saw their pre-sale and how it basically doesn't give any advantage to investors, only downsides, but I liked the project and have 0 time next week to participate to the crowdsale, so I bought in anyway.

>0 time next week to participate to the crowdsale, so I bought in anyway.
that's not their fault.

holy fuck you can't read
cya

No, you are just a low IQ need that just got into crypto and doesn't understand anything.

Advantages:
- BTC might be worth the same as when you bought in
- BTC might be wort more than when you bought in
- Supply is capped and demand is high, you don't even know if you'll be able to get your hands on BMC

I'm actually happy it was BTC based because BTC will be worth more next week. You're too weak for crypto, get out.

fucking hell there are so many shit ICOs recently. or it's just my luck.

OPUS, cant burn tokens for 2 weeks
Agrello, cant fucking withdraw properly
LINK, no whitepaper before presale
DMARKET, have to wait ages for withdraw

ones im not invested in

Avalon, the shit show that it is requires no comment
Aventus, email database breach
the broken ICOs that were on Binance recently

im sure the list goes on

Obsidian was a good ICO and had a fixed price of 2192 OBN coins per ETH