Daily reminder that coinfags only invest in coins because they're too beta and stupid to invest in stocks...

Daily reminder that coinfags only invest in coins because they're too beta and stupid to invest in stocks. Coins are a kid's game. They're the cancer that has killed this board.

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums is a crypto containment board and oldfags enjoying their 5% returns should kts

Stocks are only good if you get in at the seed level. You're a retarded normie if you buy during IPO or once a stock has been listed for some time

Gtfo nocoiner

Kids game? While you stocks retards play around with childish 2-5% returns we make 100-1000% returns on coins. Fuck outta here milk drinker

>They're the cancer that has killed this board.

Still holding that SDRL from 2014??

>yellow fever weeb calling anyone else beta
nice b8 ya dumb bitch

>implying I didn't make a 20x return on 20k investment when the start up was sold to a blue chip
oyyyy

There is literally nothing wrong with being a yellow fever weeb.

lol so you planning on making an awesome 10% return this year? I've been at this less than 2 months, casually trading when i get the time. I'm up over 500%.

prove it faggot

>100-1000$ returns
SURE you do, kid.

In reality, most of you fags just lose money on shitcoins and scamcoins, flooding the board with pink wojaks.

woke up a few hours ago and already made way, WAY more % than what stock faggots make in a year

like, how can people so fucking retarded?

lol be*

oh the irony

I've made $12k in stocks over the last 4 years, about a 30% increase in my portfolio

I've made 50k in coins in the last 6 month, about a 1000% increase in my portfolio

It's stupid to limit yourself, invest wherever you can make money.

Damn your logic is beyond rock solid. So according to you neo was never under 4$ and it didnt shoot up to 50$ in the past month. Same goes for OMG, and countless other coins. Those are the returns im talking about.

Based on your school of thought that didnt happen and noone invested lol, it was just a random chart on a chinese flash game portal. Get the fuck out

The younger you are the more risk you can generally take, it's no surprise that the young audience of this board is willing to take big risks.

Yet you're still here on Veeky Forums...

lol you salty nocoiner we kicked you out if your other thread so you created this one?
Like that other guy said
And that's all you're getting

In this case OP is actually playing the safe "kiddy game" with regulations so he does not get ANALLY RAPES HARDCORE BY INDIANS.

All the chads are in crypto right now. Biggest risks and rewards loser.

I always feel bad for the nocoiners that still post here when 99% of this board is crypto. It's pathetic. It's like those people who pretend Hillary won the election.

Um sweetie, she won the popular vote, and this board is called 'Business and Finance'.

retard alert
Crypto is on an upward trend, if you put money in the top few and hold you are guaranteed to make a huge profit.

>she won the popular vote
Not when you ignore all the ballots cast by illegal immigrants and dead people :^)
See you in 2020

voting wasn't done using blockchain technology

therefore, it was 100% rigged

politics is a television show; it's a sit-com

grow up

oh darling, your liberal ass should be praising the electoral college. It's existence is the only reason Lincoln got in and freed the gibs horde. also buy yellow skin NEO.

Daily reminder that stockfags only invest in stocks because they are too beta and stupid to start a business. Stocks are a kids game. They're the cancer that has killed this board.

>Made 8 lame as grand from Amazon stocks and pussy footing around stocks
>Now making 1K a day on coins

Welcome to the kids game boys

>kid game

Are you talking about the regulated market m8?

Did you ask mommy gov before buying your boring and slow stocks?

Those guys that speak about stocks are eiither just nocoiners larpers or ignoramus stockfags.

Ignore them, also next time post your wallet adress and I'lll send you a lambo

wew

okay, but this one doesn't count.