After doing a lot of research on the top 100 coins by marketcap...

After doing a lot of research on the top 100 coins by marketcap, I have narrowed my next investment choices down to 5 possible coins:
>BAT
>NEXUS
>FUNFAIR
>CIVIC
>IOC

However, all of my money is currently tied up into OMG right now, and I cannot sell for another couple of weeks (I need to wait for substantial profit). Once I make profit with OMG, I will go all in on 1 or 2 of the above coins. I would like to here any recomendations from the Veeky Forums community on my choices, which ones are promising or which ones are a waste of time. I will be holding whatever I choose for the long term. Thank you very much Veeky Forums

literally all fucking meme coins.

BAT has a massive market cap. I would go with IOC if you want to have a possible moon mission. I can't see IOC going down that much from here

Isn't every coin a meme besides eth and monero?

Why are all you fags blatantly ignoring that all ICO coins running on ETH are going to get booted off the Chinese market? That's an enormous piece of volume lost. Why get in any of these coins now?

Bat and civic holder reporting in

BAT and Civic are utter pieces of shit. Ponzi schemes from millionaires.

Funfair, Nexus and IOC are interesting.

All in on IOC

Nice FUD you idiot. Any ICO that has already taken place will not be affected and can continued to be traded.

IOC is a really great pick user.

Someone explain to me how will BAT be worth anything if it depends on:
1. User adoption of a browser that has a market share that is almost non-existant. Yeah I know it will grow in time, because it's really easy to take market share from Chrome.
2. Advertiser and Publisher adoption. Because when advertising companies want to advertise, they are really looking for those edgy neckbeards that use a browser that no one has heard of. And of course publishers really want to limit their revenue by showing the ads to 0.05% of their audience, right guys?

Fuck me you guys are stupid as fuck. I actually wanted to write a long post a few days ago that went in to detail on how to judge the companies that are in the crypto scene, but I gave up when I realised what dumb cunts most of you are.

I have a lot of nexus, could be pretty big actually. Mostly this and some omg, so you might like it. Still cheap for now.

Curious about funfair.

swap BAT with ARK

iCOcksucker reporting in.
Dions, br0

BAT will have a chrome extension
I agree nobody is going to use a separate browser

I've been using Brave for awhile because fuck Google. It's kind of a piece of shit desu.

I use bat's browser.. Best adblock on the market.

Not a fan of ARK desu.

Do you have a link, my dude? I've been going back in forth between Brave and Epic Privacy Browser. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. However Brave constantly freezes on me. It does have a lot of good elements to it though, to be fair.

Hello friends, OP here. After careful consideration, I have decided to invest my money in FUNFAIR and IOC. All things considered, I believe these are the safest investments for me to make the most profit. What do you guys think of my choice?

just have both

Love IOC, don't know enough about FUNFAIR to comment. I'm skeptical of a games project in crypto but a lot of people dig them so I can't be negative.

Also, Heil Hitler and Praise Kek.

Don't sleep on Edgeless. It is similar to funfair but it is releasing much sooner.

I'd probably invest in both.

So many good projects!

>FunFair
This one has my vote desu

Looks good to me!

FUN

Lots of BAT shit talking, but it has the potential to take off even with the current market cap.

>buy all these shitty coins
>oh i cant because im invested in something thats not shit right now
Oh wow.

what price level do you mean by "take off"?