Obsidian thread. Anyone in on this?

Obsidian thread. Anyone in on this?

Any news on when this gets added to any exchanges?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/obsidianproject/Obsidian-Qt/releases
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't even have wallets or our coins yet user.

anyone who misses ODN hates money

33k reporting in

Still a few weeks last I heard.

I have a wallet, I even mined 32 ODN with it, are you slow or something?

I'd buy some if Bethesda let them make another Fallout

Coins start getting distributed on the 11th. Exchanges soon after. Not a erc token so it'll have an easier time getting on bittrex

I thought exchanges loved erc

it's not the official PoS wallet that we can send our bought coins to

I'm in because I don't hate money.
While we're on the subject, someone educate me if IOC is a threat to Obsidian or not.

Thanks

The more i think about this project the less confident i am that this will moon. They need more innovation other than a messenger tbqh

IOC coming september 27th... full blockchain get ready boys

maybe you're just not intelligent

This is true

In this with only 1ETH (2k ODN or something) which is a lot for me. Excited where this will go

easy 10x moon like bitdice will be

Got 10k odn will i make it?

what the shit is that thing t.Clueless Obsidian holder

latest DJI drone i guess that just came out. someone posted it in the slack and looked it up, it's for real

Thought about more but realized ill just pick it up cheaper when plebs dump on exchanges.

nah dog this is a 2x right out the gate

Just imagine, $1 gives us a paltry 20m marketcap
No fucking way it's below that

Well I have no plans to sell anytime soon but my target would be 50 cents. At least until more of the platform is developed.

40k ODN here, this will make us rich af

yeah boi, this thing is going to DNT style pump within a week or two. best to sell at the top, but man o man is it going to be a fun lambo ride up

Yes, that's a master node.

What is the earliest us nonicofags can purchase these coins and where?

Also, and Ive tried asking biz this to no avail, is it possible to transfer coins from a private wallet such as Mycelium to trade on an exchange?

of course, why wouldn't it be

and nobody knows when / what exchange ODN will be on yet. but we should know by the end of this month at the latest, I'd say

It's not a token, it's not on exchanges yet but the wallet's out

>Inb4 google
That didnt provide an answer either

that's not the real wallet. we're still waiting on that too.

>that's not the real wallet
Why do you think it isn't? I'm on the slack as well

How? Do all exchanges facilitate this without exception? I've tried binance, and I cant seem to figure out a way to derive the wallet address. Im on mobile btw

it was just a test wallet for mining the first 12500 blocks. you can't actually send your bought balance to it.

>you can't actually send your bought balance to it.
I know, but there was no implication that this was a test wallet

Read the fucking page you moron.
>github.com/obsidianproject/Obsidian-Qt/releases
>Pre-Releases of the Obsidian wallet / daemon for testing only.

Check the slack broseph, I admit the language is unclear but I just asked and ppl confirmed

Luckily it is a platform and not just a messenger. You should try reading now and then

Yea i know im just being pessimistic and all this "going to moon x100 lol" isnt going to help the platform to grow cause everyone will want to pump and dump

Oh hey, it's you again, still unable to read I see.

ODN supply is still 90m; enjoy your delusions while they last.

the ODN holders do not have the 90 million tokens, you idiot. they only have 19 million. you expect the devs to dump the rest on the market on day 1 or what?

20m circulating supply, 90m is the max supply

retard

My eyes are rolling straight out of my goddamn head and into the toilet.

Unless you expect every other person in the market to be as retarded as you, then it will be traded against its real supply. By your logic, since the remaining 70m coins won't be instantly collectively dumped, and therefore cannot be part of the tradeable supply which you cap at 20m, then ALL ICO buyers will dump their 20m as soon as the market opens, because - hey - that's how you define supply, right?

I swear to god, I have no idea how some of you people even manage to use the internet without helmets and airbags.

listen here you fucking retarded piece of shit

only the circulating supply will be traded, just look at ripple
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

the total supply is not accounted for in the price, because its locked away by the developers, just like the remaining 70m ODN

get your head out of your ass and stop being so fucking salty you didnt get into the ICO

It's _NOT_ locked you imbecile,
READ
THE
FUCKING
WHITEPAPER

IT
IS
NOT
TRADEABLE
SO
IT
DOESNT
MATTER
RETARD

SO IT HAS ZERO IMPACT ON THE PRICE

I disproved this nonsense yesterday with direct quotes from whitepaper. How about you try to quote something that SUPPORTS this ridiculous claim? You can't. Because it doesn't exist.

Didn't fucking think so, you complete embarrassment of retards everywhere.

Explain how the remaining coins are tradable. They must be tradable, otherwise your stupid point doesn't matter.

Kek

This

He cant, just salty he missed out on the ico

Only the coins from the ico are tradeable

I mined only 120. Will sell at 1 dollar, then rebuy 1 week later for 50 cents and then hodl