Secret Societies

Gimme all the information you know about secret societies.
What's the most interesting one to have existed?
Do you think any exist today?
Any good books on secret societies?
etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria
youtube.com/watch?v=w2KrCctV8V0
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Powerful people secretly collude all the time, though it is mostly in just boring stuff like good old nepotism, like using your connections to get your kid a fancy job that he isn't really qualified for.

The Guglmänner are a secret society devoted to King Ludwig II of Bavaria. They want Bavaria to secede and to inform the public about their belief that King Ludwig was murdered by Prussian intelligence on the orders of Otto von Bismarck. When they appear in public they usually wear black hoods.

Ironically the Illuminati were secular libertarians.

KKK on steroids

They're called liberals dumbass sharts I fucking swear

Think how the HRE princes colluded to maintain power and stability.
Now just that with rich business owners.

>h
>r
>e
>princes

But isn't this murder theory widely believed nowadays anyway? And, doesn't Prussia not exist any more? Is there even a living heir to the Wittlesbachs? These guys sound like they're trolling.

>But isn't this murder theory widely believed nowadays anyway?
No, Ludwig II was mentally ill.

>Is there even a living heir to the Wittlesbachs?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria

Wouldn't be awfully secret society if we had books about it.

It's possible even for the mentally ill to be murdered.

Well we can know about them but that doesnt mean that we know what they are doing

All secret societies are LARPS

they are the LARPill

they all make mountains out of mole hills.

They look like giant cheap wine bottles.

I can't remember how to spell it but the Caranari were an italian unifciation movement taht were so secret that massive ammounts of their members never even learned what the hell it was about

Where's the proof?

their tunic reminds me of an other friendly neighbour group its just that they are their tunic is the black version XD

*Carboneria/carbonari this is their flag

Most nondumb powerful people actually do force their kids to learn to play in powerful positions they eventually get. Its more they get that position over more experienced people because their familiy said so.

Werent they required to keep a loaded gun and ammo handy and always ready to head for the hills at 20 minutes notice or some such?

With rather amazing consistency, it's generally one or two of their kids - while the remainder squander their lives becoming Paris Hiltons and the like.

The Order of the Solar Temple was pretty fucking scary.

Secret ceremonies of Templar-neo-mystic religion for wealthy Europeans, developed into a cult, spiraled into years of group murder-suicides with guns and self-immolations.

They threw in some space-religion for good measure, expecting to enter into a plane of existence around the star Sirius. One of the last groups was found in the mountains, burned, with their bodies lying in a circle like a rayed sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2KrCctV8V0

We did it better desu

the first asylum in vienna was built in a circular shape because of certain numerology.

all of it's angles and relations formed a 666

pretty crazy shit if you ask me.

>lets separate from the modern state of Germany because an absolutist king from more than a century ago might have been killed on the orders of the Prussian Empire
Most retarded society I have ever heard of

Freemasonry folder in the link here:
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

If anyone wants to leave a dummy email here I can link you a copy of Secret School of Wisdom, the recent translations of Weishaupt's Illuminati initiation scripts and instructional documents.