If you help me with Real advice I will pay you good money

Hello
I will start a joint venture with you if can honestly help me make money. I have been in the cryptocurrency realm for 8 years but I have been holding bitcoin and selling Bitcoin on the street through localbitcoins.com not trading.

I have $70,000 that I would love to use to make money with but I have bills of $2000 a month so I would need be able to take out 2k a month for bills. I was wondering if anyone wanted $5000 to $10000 per month to teach me your strategy. Maybe you're going long with leverage and/or shorting. Maybe you are pumping something with a group and could use another $70000. if you want to be discreet please email me at [email protected]
I am in Boston. Thank you so much for your time. I would really appreciate the help very much. If there are any millionaires here who would possibly consider this I know that 5k to 10k a month is not much for you but I'm willing to make sure you get paid heavily even taking 50% profit from me per month if you would truly help me. I am a fast learner but I am not professionally trained and am too scared to go use leverage by myself. Again thank you so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/3196591
veekyforums.com/thread/3257818/business/making-consistent-6-10-a-day-off-of-day-margin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never end with "Thank you for your time" or sth like this.

Whenever I see this it gives me the shivers.

OK no problem.

Give me 5k and I'll give you 5% of the company I'm starting.

Do you know how to invest in ICOs? I'll tell you of 5 good ICOs this month for 0.1 BTC.

15GH1JmKgbyMESfGnxKGwiJtBmo3vDPVNZ

I'm in Boston most good Icos like kyber cannot be deposited to

Why do you change IDs every post? Well, I am approved for Kyber (I'm European). I'll give you a decent ICO for free: modum.io

Also don't write Avalon (avalon.nu) off, you should invest towards the end of the crowdsale.

I'm downtown right now I keep switching from wifi to 4g sorry about that. I was thinking though if I invest in those I won't have money to pay my bills every month. I appreciate what you're saying you're right I really don't know the ICO game I guess I would have to keep like 10K out to be able to pay my bills every month to wait for this Ico to make me the money back plus profit. Plus I just heard that Ico is have been going downhill since bancor

>I have been in the cryptocurrency realm for 8 years

and that's where I stoppped reading. crypto coins were invented in 2013.

Try 2010

Don't go all in then. Seriously though, don't do anything stupid. I guess it's better to hold, although you could easily triple your money. I have a certain money maker that is going on Bittrex (with proof) by the end of this month. Do you think you could be able to get in early?

Hello,

I made this thread here:

If you need my help let me know. I'll do it for free.

Thank you yes please email me maybe I would

So here you 50k in BTC and "know how to trade":

warosu.org/biz/thread/3196591

But here you have have 55k in neo mco and xmr and " can't day trade for the life of me because I'm too scared":

veekyforums.com/thread/3257818/business/making-consistent-6-10-a-day-off-of-day-margin.html

Not sure what your intentions are but gtfo of here you bellend

he looks like a basement NEET

Thank you I'll check out both things that the both of you posted I just have to be somewhere in 10 Minutes I'm on the subway :) I appreciate it!! I can't reply to that thread right now for the advice since I need to be somewhere :( I hope it's still around when I am dobe at 8pm EST.

LOL where did you find this

I do have 30k into NEO xmr and MCO but I have an additional 40k I am putting into Bitcoin
I'm a bit more experienced than I let on. You're lucky you're not in front 9f me right now because I'd smack the shit out of you kid

on jewbook

hahahahah "kid", sure you would

He found it on a fake Facebook page I made for that email address he doesn't know shit

You're a loser. Must suck being bored huh?

You sound autistic

It beats being a piece of shit like yourself.