Nocoiner here, planing to invest 500USD tomorrow, looking for advices and some kind of newbie guide

Nocoiner here, planing to invest 500USD tomorrow, looking for advices and some kind of newbie guide.

should i daytrade considering that i sleep like 7 hours and work between 7/12 hours (night turn, can't use phone)? or just hodl strong coins like eth or btc?

the fucking wallet, wich should i use and why?

i'm planing on invest in this top 5 coins:
ARK, NAV, XRP, DGB and BAT

then jumping on
ETH, BTC, XMR, LTC, and NEO
is a good choice? any tip? any change?

so that's all Cryptofags

lurk more newfag

Espers on Yobit, kind sir. much moon, soon lambo!

What's your goal? If it's $500 you don't need, best to invest in an ICO you believe in to 3x+.

If you wanna hold then pick any of those coins and you should be ok

Thanks, we all gonna make ir brah

I don't really need those $500, i want to save some money to buy a house, but where i live, save money is equal to lose it

Buy 500 usd of DGB for short term x10 gains.

Thank me later.

Also never listen to biz

IOC will bring you to the moon and beyond. DIONS, bro.

wait for it to dip further....might go sub 2k

STAY AWAY FROM XRP

Buy NAV

I'm gonna save you from yourself and these fags.

For $500 you're not going to be able to do much or see any kind of significant gains in the short term. You need at least a few g's to fuck around.

Don't touch XRP, DGB or BAT. If you had $500 to throw on EACH of those, then maybe.

The top coins - BTC, ETH, LTC - are going to give you slow, steady gains over a long period of time ie your $500 MAY be worth $1k at the end of the year.

For such a small amount I would just buy some BTC, ETH, OMG, and XMR - 25/25/30/20. Dollar cost average your way in as you can with a couple hundred every 2 weeks or month or whatever is affordable to you.

You're too late to make bank on the top coins. You will only get slow, steady gains and you will not moon on any of these because they've already mooned.

The people who you see claiming 10, 100 or 1000x gains got in when things were cents or very low single digits.

Do not buy any coin you see on here being shilled until you've done significant research. You WILL get burned. I know this because it's happened to me and literally every one on here at some point.

Be smart and be safe.

It sounds like you don't have much right now so all the more reason to be extremely skeptical and critical of everything you read here.

You're welcome.

Aww cmon, you don't learn unless you carry someone's bags for a long time.

OP, buy the bean.

A pjeet scam coin

all in

Don't listen to anyone here. Go to coinmarketcap.com, look at the top 100 coins by market cap. Read the white papers, recent news, and review the charts. Invest in the tech you believe in.

Either that or throw all 500 at some new shitcoin and hope it moons.

What's a good policy for knowing when to sell? Like 30% increase on what you paid? Or just constant monitoring of the price and using best judgement to make sure you're getting as much as you can?

I'll tell you when I make a profit, bahahaha kill me.

Depends on how greedy you want to be.

It's a gamble regardless. If you got in on a coin at $1 each and it moons to $3, you've literally tripled your money. Do you sell half now and leave the rest and buy back in when it dips/corrects? What if doesn't correct and $3 is the new support? What if continues to moon to $10? What if you buy back in at $10 only to have it crash back to $4?

I think it depends on how much your initial investment is to begin with and how much that amount means to you. Having a net worth of $500k and gambling with $5k is different than someone who's worth $10k and risking $5k.

Find a number or percentage that you want and sell that amount of a coin for BTC and then hold that since BTC always trends up. Leave the rest of the coins to continue to speculate with and buy back in on any dips/crashes.

Whatever amount you put into crypto, whether it's $100, $5k, $25k - consider that money lost and anything you make from it a bonus - and you'll have a much better time.

Thanks. Yea I'm currently in a crises. I put like $20 into XVG at 106 and now it's at 170 and I don't know if I should hold and hope it moons more or sell now and be thankful for the gains. It's only like $10 profit but that's still 50% increase. But as you said, if I hold onto it and don't have the money in BTC then I may be losing money from the fact that it always trends up. I guess don't be greedy is a good mindset but that's not super ambitious and won't take me to lamboland

Buy BTC, ETH, and LTC. Go $300/$100/$100.

Since this is turning into a general tips and beginner thread I have a few questions.
I'm thinking about investing 1k into crypto currency with 750 of that into btc. With me planning to put more into crypto I want to buy a tezor bitcoin wallet.im wondering what has been Veeky Forums experience with it.

He said enough.

In 97 of 100 cases, writing down the private key on page hundret of two of your favorite books will be as safe as you can get.

why not look at BLX (blockchain index) and be stress free