Tell me about the Brazilian warrior

Tell me about the Brazilian warrior

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._164_Squadron_RAF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were probably just tired of fighting honestly, this was just 4 days away from Hitler's suicide

But it is worth noting that Brazil was the only South American nation to send troops to fight in World War 2. Despite the fact that nearly all of them declared war on Germany and Japan.

cool

México sent their airforces if i remember well

Germans had a huge handicap on their side

Mix the fearsome Portuguese warrior with the flexibility and savagery of a jungle monkey and thus Brazil was made.

Why did they not invate the whole south america?

The Itallians.

Mexico is not South American though.

>But it is worth noting that Brazil was the only South American nation to send troops to fight in World War 2. Despite the fact that nearly all of them declared war on Germany and Japan.
Interestingly, Argentina was neutral for nearly all of the war but thousands of volunteers joined the Allies, mostly the British, Canadian, South African and Free French forces.

Over 4000 Argentines joined the RAF alone, so much they had their own squadron which saw action in Northern France and Belgium.

Neutral Argentina sent more volunteers than many actual combatants sent troops. Ironic considering the Nazi reputation the country earned for its neutralism.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._164_Squadron_RAF

Also this famous pinup qt was an Anglo Argentine

> (((((warrior)))))

Because Argentinas has been historically more powerful, up to the 1950s it concentrated over 50% of South American GDP alone.

Now Brazil because of its largest population (200 million vs 40 million) has finally become more relevant but not powerful enough to start conquering shit around South America either without the other countries banding together or without the US intervening.

KEK

That is why we won the guerra do Prata(Platine War)
Argentines are so sold out we hired them to kill other argentinians
go back to your insignificance Argentina.

Sounds like somebody's mad

Here have a coin
Now go slay Argentinians

Why would they?
The rest of south america is ethnically different and fiercely nationalist by that time; also they speak a whole different language and have allies and ties to other powers.

Mexico its like a transition zone between north, center and south america.

>Stalemate against a country with 1/10th of your population back then
>Forced to give independence to Uruguay
>Got BTFO by our navy
>Call this a victory
Cute delusion

This is South America. Mexico is a part of North America.

I thought Mexico was in Central America?