I want to get into the whole Bitcoin meme, anyone have advice? What wallet, etc

I want to get into the whole Bitcoin meme, anyone have advice? What wallet, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpam.com/blogs/cryptocurrency-guides/how-do-i-buy-bitcoin-in-canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go for NEO, noob
Bitcoin is a dinosaur coin

Electrum

link me to where I should start

US -> coinbase.com
EU -> kraken.com

buy ETH for transfer

move to Bittrex

Make up a portfolio, buy the coins.

Move to some wallets if you're paranoid that Bittrex may die

Explain, I'm new here

Explain what? That IS the explanation.

I told you three websites. Go there, make account. Transfer cash to those sites. Use the sites to buy Ethereum crypto currency. Move those coins to Bittrex.com. It has all online wallets and buy capabilities. If you have like 10k dollaz, you may want to consider moving some of it to a ledger you own (most cryptos come with a blockchain, which is a web protocol with secure ledgers. A wallet is just a graphical user interface to send coins away from a ledger on the web. No coin is held locally, ever, although a wallet may hold your private keys)

then better read a few things first and get into it before starting off bcuz of real money

jesus christ kill yourself

what about Canada

Mycelium doesn't support segwit yet and I can't customize the fees so I'm getting tired of it, but I haven't heard ANYTHING good about the experience of Electrum on Android. Does it really blow that much? Why are there so few decent wallets out there :|

it's not a meme.

it's a way of life.

there is only one true wallet for btc
if you havent figured that out by now don't bother

heres a good guide I found for how to buy Bitcoin in Canada

bitpam.com/blogs/cryptocurrency-guides/how-do-i-buy-bitcoin-in-canada

The discord is also pretty big, has +2000 people
discord.gg/VpPrGmF

I'm also a leaf. Is it way harder to get into crypto for us?

Gemini for US imo

leaf here, i've been using avatrade for my eth, btc/usd and ltc. not much choice in crypto but they've got the other shit too

QuadrigaCX is the most popular in Canada, and I personally use Kraken.

Well what do I do when I want to actually SPEND some money? Websites that take crypto only take bitcoin or in a few rare cases ethereum.

How many fees to I have to pay in the process of investments -> spendable cash -> booze for example?

pretty easy, quadriga isn't hard to sign up for and the guide gives step by step for other methods as well

Definitely buy TenX with your btc, really promising coin right now

Once you have enough for a lambo you cash out