Untitled

???

!!!

>>>

Granaries.

Impossible to reach without modern navigational tech

Nice thread.

I can already feel the Shitalian butthurt

The Nuragic civilization, one of the last holdouts of European megalithic culture remained active all the way up to 2nd century AD due to the fact that the Romans could never fully control the internal part of the island and left it to its own devices. Also, one of the last pagan holdouts in the Mediterranean area. If I recall, they still had to send missionaries to the area as late as the late sixth century, possibly even longer.

I remember reading on /pol/ that Jews covered it up because ancient Sardinia was one of the few examples of anarcho communism (of course the nazi communist type, where warriors were cherished, not the effeminate marxist one) because they couldn't admit communist civilizations were successful before they showed up.

In fact their ancestors, the Phoenicians, so sea jews, set up some colonies there and dismantled the original communist civilization thanks to jewish proto capitalism and they also brought malaria to weaken the population

>Jew covered it up because ancient Sardinia was one of the few examples of anarcho communism
How retarded do you have to be

its easy to cover up when you aren't able to sail there except in voyages lasting decades

Well they stopped building Nuraghi in 1100 bc in favor of other structures, already in 1100 bc their civilization changed a lot, from 1100 to 500 bc they were still very artistically and architecturally proficient though they didn't build Nuraghji but other types of buildings and their settlement got bigger and more "urbanized", by the 2nd century AD it was just some highland populations who refused to be romanized, they had regressed a lot since their peak, most other Sardinians lived in cities or in the plains, only rebels living off plunder, piracy and their herds lived in the highlands, and culturally they were very different from their settled ancestors who lived there in semi urbanized complexes and practiced agriculture, they regressed to a primitive state.

I would say that the Nuragic civilization lasted from 1700 to 500 bc, after that it's completely different and most Nuragic complex were abandoned

I stand corrected.

They did send missioanries there well into the 6th or 7th century AD, according to the pope they were worshiping rocks (menhirs?)

However it must be clear that we're talking about the highlands, the coasts and plains were Christianized very early and some of the earliest Byzantine churchs are found there, pic related was built in the 5-6th century AD

Which also makes me think of Lucifer of Cagliari, one of the Christian bishops who hated the Arianism heresy the most, he lived in the 4th century AD

Pic related, a medieval church next to a Nuraghe, some of its basalt blocks were used to build the church

Another Byzantine church, this one was built in the 6th century AD

Corsica is the true threat.

Now, this is the basilica of Saccargia, built int he 11th century AD, during that period Sardinia was divided into 4 different principalities called "Giudicati"

Thats national/fascist-anarchism.

What did you want to know anyway?

god... roman gothic architecture is so fucking disgusting

You mean Romanic architecture?

I like this church

underrated

fucking pleb

>centre of the mediterranean
>literally every civilization made settlements there
>sardinians are in general genetically the same as they were during the nuragic times

How did they do it Veeky Forums?

Painting from Sardinia, 1500 AD

Michael the archangel

Another painting from Sardinia, mid of the 16th century, from the Maestro di Ozieri, an obscure Sardinian painter

Another one of his paintings

Because Sards weren't cucks unlike their British cousins who got genocided

Detail from a painting of Francesco Pinna (1600 AD)

this, anyone who is thinks otherwise is a dumb dumb

Nuraghi look comfy as heck. Look like some Hyborian age Conan stuff.

Btw anyone have pics of Nuraghi with snow?

Roman amphitheatre of Calaris (Cagliari), before it was used as marble quarry by the Byzantines

Runis of a punic temple in the ancient city of Tharros, 6-5th century bc

Yes

thanks senpai

I assume you retards have never taken a boat.

Do you have the slightest idea of how actually BIG the sea is?
Do you think medieval fucking retards who couldn't even read could do such a travel?

It would take years perhaps even decades to go from Sicily to Sardinia and the ship could break at any time and in that case, woops, you're dead.

Even if they knew about the island from Roman times no body in their right times would have gone there risking so much.

Medieval fuckers couldn't read, get this through your head, their intelligence level was so fucking low that they couldn't read, perform an action as simple as reading, how the fuck do you think that they could travel the fucking open (not coastal) the OPEN sea with a fucking shitty wooden boat, oh yeah this is the middle ages, no telescope, no nothing, only sea for hundreds of miles, only fucking sea, even in modern times you need experts on the ships to sail through the sea hence why the airplane was invented and we use it instead of ships.

Going through the sea requires deep knowledge of mathematics, physics, geometry, something medieval people did NOT fucking have before the renaissance/age of discovery

>mankind couldn't figure out flying until the 20th century
>bugs have been doing that shit of hundreds of millions of years
>bugs aren't intelligent enough to even speak
Checkmate, atheist

No problem

heh tier post

it's a meme