Horses and swords were used by regular soldiers in the same war that nuclear weapons were used

>horses and swords were used by regular soldiers in the same war that nuclear weapons were used

I don't get it.

Not him, but even in WWII horses were still used for a large part transportation. I think only the US army and maybe British were fully motorized.
Both German and Soviet still used carriages.
Cavalry was still used and still had sabers, like the Polish cavalry, Cossacks and in many countries in the Balkans.

>there was a brief period of time where war was fought with armored trains and horsedrawn machine gun carriages gassing each other

And apparently even the Western Allies used horses.

Me neither that's why I posted a nervous pepe

nigger fuck off. You're not me

Yes I'm me, the Pepe poster.

Germany used twice as many horses in WWII as they did in WWI. The "mechanized Wehrmacht" idea was a myth.

I think he meant more so the Japanese nigger-tier tactics.

so who is it?

>there was a time when electricity, telephone and film existed at the same time when most of Europe was ruled by monarchies and in the streets of cities horse carts were moving

Those horses look like they're gonna be horse meat soon.

Japanese used horses and swords a LOT in China.

Me.

lmao

He's talking about how Polish cavalry would charge German tanks during ww2

I am Pepeposter

They didn't charge tanks you idiot.

The Poles horse cavalry caught German foot infantry out in the open and slaughtered the Germans. Germans had to sned tanks in to save their infantry.

>Hannah Stilley one of the earliest born humans ever to be photographed (around 1840)
>she was born in 1746, lived in the US and died between 1840 and 1850

>Conrad Heyer (1749–1856) was an American farmer and veteran of the Revolutionary War