Memes aside, is now a good time to buy into this coin...

Memes aside, is now a good time to buy into this coin? I feel like this China FUDding will blow over and the regulations will make the market stronger in the long run. Surely people know this and realise selling any lower is just silly.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cityofzion/weekly-report-9-2017-09-03-f675ca75285c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neo
> Blockchain coin startup
> Did some things

OmiseGo
>Created by an already existing payment gateway company
>Already met with Central bank of Thailand
>Will be used in 240 mcd's locations in thailand
>Already in use at ministry of finance in thailand
>Will be utilizing plasma which will allow billions of transactions a second
>Will be proof of stake and every transaction that goes through Omise or any of it's mass accumulating locations will benefit the price of omisego
>Palm Beach Research who called ~$360 for eth 18 months in advance calls for $700 on omise in the near future

This train isn't slowing down it's time to bail over.

Stop. Let them stick with NEO. OmiseGo has been presented multiple times with facts to back up it's superiority but they still want NEO.

Let them be poor.

>surely people know that it shouldnt drop below 40 dollars
>surely people wont let it drop below 30

I'm 50% in OMG, just like some diversity (in crypto).

well then you're only half retarded if the other 50 is in neo

Are we able to mine OMG or just buy?

No mining, will be proof of stake once plasma is finished

lmao. a NEO thread instantly invaded by OMG fags. I wonder why

How many OMG do I need to retire?

might be something to do with every neofag bailing and coming to omg like they have been the past week

Because if anything we're trying to save you and prevent you from killing yourself for shilling this meme of a coin. We're doing you a favor.

pretty sure you're just ETH fags who are threatened by a new platform coming to power.

You understand once plasma is finished neo won't ever be needed? Eth is years ahead and neo is just trying to be the next eth along with the other 100 coins

Omise is an actual platform not just some coin let alone eth wannabe

A new platform built on faulty partnerships and pure speculation.

Really don't see why you just can't let go of it.

if you were so sure you wouldn't have invaded a NEO thread, lol.

Op asks if it a good time to buy this failing coin

>No, you should invest in OMG

Nigger can you read?

The CoZ team just posted a blogpost which is a really good read.

I'd definitely buy NEO right now.
medium.com/@cityofzion/weekly-report-9-2017-09-03-f675ca75285c

Piss off, Indian.

yep just straight up invaded this post with 5 people. just shilled and decimated right? truth sucks. omise is leagues ahead

I went all in on NEO after this weekend, and now I have to sit by and watch OMG go to the moon...

JUST ..........

Well, if you don't buy you'll be smacking yourself later. That's guaranteed, cause NEO or whatever coin this is, is really the future of crypto, man.

Typical yank

Neck yourself you spamming cuntlip.

sources? i call bullshit

nah way bro the ministry of finance is totally using omisego tokens for....stuff.

Neo - Veeky Forums
OMG - Reddit

You know who's going to win in the end. Who always wins in the end. One loses simply by existing.

given that NEO is a blockchain and OMG is a decentralized exchange, the question is why the fuck are you even comparing them

OMG is a decentralized exchange now? I thought it was for buying happy meals.

Exactly this. So glad I sold all my NEO when it hit 45$ and put it all into OMG

>OMG is a decentralized exchange
you're retarded

>>OMG is a decentralized exchange
>you're retarded

No hes not
Do some research you fuckwit

>I own both neo and omg OP. Shitty coinwars and dogma mean nothing. Both are great projects.

It's a perfect time. I invested at 18 and 28. So I am waiting for over 28 just to sigh in relief.

here's OmiseGO's own sidebar description from their plebbit:

>OmiseGO (OMG) is the Plasma decentralized exchange, hosting an open-source digital wallet platform from Omise,

i know you morons think it's funny to buy coins without knowing what they are, but some of us actually understand what this shit is

OMG seems to be constantly changing what it is, not unlike a piece of vaporware.

they've been extremely vague ever since the whitepaper. probably because they want to make it sound like something bigger than it is. for a long time it sounded like it was going to have its own independent blockchain. i couldn't figure out what the nodes were going to be, whether it would support smart contracts, etc. there was never any real explanation. they said shit like it would be "connected to" or "closely integrated with" Ethereum.

now that Poon published the Plasma paper with Buterin it seems clear that the "OmiseGO blockchain" was always intended to be built on top of Ethereum. it's an Ethereum-based project. it's a Dapp. it just happens to use this Plasma framework to make its own little mini blockchain inside Ethereum.

as a decentralized exchange it's meant to be crypto-fiat currency neutral. the hope is that it will provide a point of sale solution for crypto. the team exists, they make real stuff. but it's gonna be a long time before they deliver on what OmiseGO promises. we don't even know how the wallet will work.

the OMG bubble will burst long before we get a product launch.

Cause Neo is still measure for success in alts.

thank you for the reasonable post about OMG. very rare these days.

true.