Enigma a straight up scam now

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@redectro/enigma-catalyst-increases-market-cap-by-50-causes-backlash-and-panick-in-the-community

Raised cap by 50%

Emails hacked

Copy paste product of iconomi

You guys are idiots at this point if you put money in it

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greedy fucks. This was my #1 ico up until today. I was even in the slack for weeks before it blew up and this is how they repay early supporters. At least I didn't invest in the presale, can't imagine how those sorry bastards feel.

kek

whoever contribued to this shitheap just lost 50% of his money

Chain Link bros are still willing to forgive Enigma victims, but be quick, white list will shut doors soon.

Who would invest in this shit hole after got hacked by being dumbasses

Me too. I blame that cryptonigger for shilling it as the GOAT ICO.

This was going to be a moon ticket and now i dunno what to do.

tbf it might be good longterm.

yes it's an absolute shitty thing for the dev team to do and shouldn't have been done.

but this spurs out the speculators who wanted to buy up the entire market and flip it. if the team can deliver an actual product and the distribution becomes more fair, we'll get better long term gains.

keked

I can almost forgive the incompetence of being hacked but this deliberate shit is unforgivable. Their product is useless anyway when we already have Iconomi that does the same shit!

Guys if you want to buy and sell whitelist accounts please feel free to join us on Whitelist Trader Slack join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

Iconomi and enigma are nothing alike at all. Enigma is Bloomberg for crypto.

So anons, now that enigma is fucking dead what icos should I be looking at? I'm already in chainlink and aventus.

you guys said mean things to me when i called this a scamcoin a few days ago.

>chainlink is also a scamcoin. screencap this

agreed. chainlinkers gon get burned

Explain
Explain

>This was going to be a moon ticket and now i dunno what to do.

You could go through each coin that has a promising gain percentage and research every one of them thoroughly as well as whatever field they are trying to alleviate, but that would take time and effort

also ZRX

Chainlink has a partnership with SWIFT, you fucking idiot. It's as legit as it gets.

This whole thing just reeks of Bancor. Changing shit up as they go, increasing cap. Probably will 2x briefly and then go below ICO price.

Chainlink is guaranteed lamboland.

we'll see who's the idiot in a few weeks

avalon is burning any excess and had a reasonable cap (that its reaching at a proportional rate) from the get-go

always do the opposite of what crypto nigga has to say

Avalon is hot garbage. Anyone that mentions it, you can easily disregard whatever they have to say about crypto

enjoy your bags on over-capitalised ICOs that dump on exchanges

im happy with comfy growth or a refund

oh look, it's that guy that tried to sell us Avalon folks. You have to go back.

yes there's one guy on Veeky Forums that bought avalon

Cryptonegro literally shilled this harder than any ICO.

"Not only will u get a lambo but you'll be buying your parents and your kids lambos"

Literally ducking cringe. I used to think this guy was legit but it's clear he's just a shill.

Monetised videos and a patreon yet you're buying lambos. Plz cryptonegro not like this

>white list will shut doors soon.
WHEN???

>got hacked

This, seriously.
Engima shows all these big MIT/Tech guys and they get fucking hacked the first time around?
How can you entrust crypto in this stage, without proper Security for your investments, onto fuckers that got hacked?

Anons, the crypto market has blown out, and now the whole thing has been poisoned by greedy marketeers, shillers and hackers trying to rape your hard-earned money.
This is getting bad.

Crypto-nig put in low five figures into this, he's committed to it and must shill to get his ROI at this point. Objectively speaking, this 50% cap raise is going to hurt them badly.

Cryptonig got a refund. all pre-sale faggots got their refund. enigma moved to caymen islands cos SEC

eNIGma

Not interested in that greedyfag tor