Hey guys HACKING THE SYSTEM HERE aka the path to 6 figures in your 20s and lambos in your 30s

Hey guys HACKING THE SYSTEM HERE aka the path to 6 figures in your 20s and lambos in your 30s

An important announcement for all you freaks

BUY ENGIMA ICO
Guaranteed 300000x returns

These guys are the next Bloomberg NUMBA ONE ICO OF 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1pgBj23ISA
ethbet.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=3AFzPzlmWGw
socialblade.com/youtube/user/diaryofamademan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wazzup ma crypto nigga!

This guy has such a punchable face.

he said not to buy enigma look at his twitter

lol he's doing a livestream right now titled "Enigma drops the ball" youtube.com/watch?v=B1pgBj23ISA

too huge, scam ico desu.

go all in on ethbet.io/ ico instead, buy up 5% of the tokens and price manipulate with me boyos

No cunt fuck off

Lol he just said yesterday that the ico was shit because of their greed

>enigma bombed
oops. did iiiiii do that?

Then how did this ICO get past his "FLAWLESS" "ROBUST" rating system in which enigma ICO scored the perfect "100%" score
Last week =
"An investor memo on why I think Enigma Catalyst is a great investment, and why I scored it 100%."

Literally watch the first 1minute of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=3AFzPzlmWGw

"We talking about not 1 lambo, 2 lambos, a mansion"

Within the first 30 seconds is everything that is FUCKED with crypto atm. This guy is part of the problem and hes shilling his own brand identity to the detriment of crypto as a whole. HE is literally cancer.

He still hasnt deleted those enigma shill videos showing that hes more interested in monetized views than helping any of us regular people get lambos :) This guy is a fraud

He is the Max Keiser of 2017. Max Keiser shilled Lite and Quark and helped bring down the Temple back in 2013

socialblade.com/youtube/user/diaryofamademan

$51 - $819
ESTIMATED MONTHLY EARNINGS

This is ALL he cares about, growing his brand. Nothing wrong with selling out, but he selling out for chump change. At least those goldbugs would have profited handsomely

Tell me why would someone buying lambos spend so much time growing a channel which makes him no money compared to his "PHAT ICO GAINZ"

This rat will lie to your face about every ICO under the sun that sends him an email asking for an interview. He couldnt give a shit about your kids and their dreams of owning lambos

eNIGma

You know enigma did some changes today right?

There are other youtubers that updated their "rating" on enigma too today.

If I was him I would. Remove the video so ppl. Would look to the most recent one, but oh well.

(it also doesn't help that he made a video today of "top icos of. September" and enigma is still there (he uploaded before the changes tho))

But on his telegram, Twitter and his most Recent live stream he says that what enigma did was scummy af.

he should remove aswell bc when people search for enigma ICO they will get shown the video with the most views first (not the one today)

He literally shilled the living shit out of this ICO like no one before and told people they would be buying mansions for their grand children

Thats the problem here, not that the details changed and made his old video redundant.

He sends the wrong message about the entire crypto community and encourages normies to flip ICOs

This shit aint a game people lose REAL money and have REAL consequences from bad investments in crypto and this monkey is profiteering from it all.

How about this for a crazy idea?
keep your 'nuanced' rating system in an excel spreadsheet and you tell us about your ratings for upcoming ICOs MINUS the fucking shilling about being 'made' and buying your extended family lambos?

If he cant get an audience from quality research and have to resort to these bogus notions of being rich to maintain viewership then his research is clearly worthless

that and his 'research' is just googling linkedins (not always the right name)

He runs an affiliate scheme even with squeeze pages for email collects. This guy doesn't give shit about others. He just hook people with his shit videos then truck them to sign up to his patreon page where he already generate 15k monthly

>trusting greedy paid shill over your own research
shiggy

The money negro transcends all human concepts of Morales in the conquest of youtube subscribers so that he can feel important and have a voice in an increasingly noisy world

i bought 1K€ ENG for the ico

how fucked am i ?

Guys what is the next big balinacoin? Every coin this guy talks about turns to gold and I need to get in early.

The best part about Ian is the shilling comes to you, just wait and be patient. Ian will release his amazing info to the masterminds shortly, then we will hear about it once they have bought it all cheap.

In one of his videos, you could see every ICO he ever invested into. It was well over 100 so basically this guy is a FOMO:er
So he probably invest in most ICOs coming but more in those with good score.

Huh, it's almost as if there was recent news that made him change the opinion he had last week.

>googles ico founder
>misspells name and finds someone on linked in

>this guy worked at wendy's for two weeks guys ALL STAR player right here, easy 100x returns.

He makes 40k a month off his shitty patreon

that's how you know the actual project itself doesn't matter based on his research.

he's basically creating pump and dumps through the demand that ico's get when he mentions them

>chainlink is next, motherfuckers
it only takes one wrong move