Do i break up with my gf before i cash out my crypto gains?

do i break up with my gf before i cash out my crypto gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-04/there-are-now-293-ounces-paper-gold-every-ounce-physical-comex-registered-gold-hits-
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldverbot#20._Jahrhundert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how much?

If you have a lot then yes

well in a year the goal is enough to leave the country

Ask yourself these 3 questions:

Do I trust her with my money?
Does she care about me more than money?
Do I think there's strong potential for me to one day trust her with my money/her to one day care about me more than money?

I think you can tell what your answers will mean as far as the future of your relationship. My gf has the private keys to my eth addresses because I trust her with my life. She is in $40,000 of student loan debt and she knows she could sell some of my coins and pay that off overnight and call the cops and say I hit her or some shit and get away perfectly fine. We actually joke about this and she knows she could pull it off, but I trust her because I have known her for 12 years and I know what kind of person she is.

oki

I will buy your gf 2btc, yes?

you are completely delusional if you think that isn't a real possibility. She will rationalize it by saying "why hasn't he paid my debts yet?"

>break up
just stop to pay she

havent known her as long, but could probably trust her like that. doesnt care about money

problem is she just doesnt make me happy

I just wanna run away and start over with my gainz, but i dont wanna make her unhappy

Whore your girlfriend out before you leave her, maybe you can get a Bitbean out of it

Why the fuck did you give her the key, you retarded faggot.
No seriously, what is the benefit of that?

>she just doesnt make me happy
>i dont wanna make her unhappy

If she doesn't make you happy, you can't make her happy. Just leave her dude, for the both of you.

>you will never have a relationship like this

i fake it but its getting exhausting

im too beta

I was in the same boat bro I left and I never felt happier

Yes, you do.
>My gf has the private keys to my eth addresses because I trust her with my life.
Wew lad.
>We actually joke about this and she knows she could pull it off
That's comforting. Good luck to you lol.

>tfw you guys are me
I am also in a relationship I no longer wish to continue,but I'm to beta to end it.

the level of delusion in this post. be prepared to lose your ETH

If she doesn't make you happy but crypto gains and a better life do. Then you already know what to do. don't tell her about crypto gains

run, now.
She wouldn't give a shit about making you unhappy if the roles were flipped, i've been in this exact situation before.

What a retarded cuckold you are, women destroyed millions of men just like you even after 30 years of marriage.

You made a mistake. I wouldn't trust my own mother with my keys.

I'm gonna give you a wojak for free. You will need it in the future.

>implying she'd know how to even turn it into fiat.
Lmao you guys give women too much credit. She probably doesnt even know what a private key does but the word 'private' made it sound important! So it must be worth alot!!

in her position I would wait and see how the portfolio develops, if it drops she can just stay with you with all the benfits. If it rises she can easily transfer the coins and vanish.

Why not? I mean really, what's stopping you?

There is no reason why you cannot find somebody like this or even better on this Earth. You're setting self imposed mental boundaries on yourself talking this nonsense.

Lie to her, tell her the market crashed and its all gone. If she leaves you after that then you know she didn't care about you, and you still have your crypto gains.

this
say its because the china people banned it

I hope you finish sad and alone in your swimming pool of cash OP

>She is in $40,000 of student loan debt and she knows she could sell some of my coins and pay that off overnight and call the cops and say I hit her or some shit and get away perfectly fine.

that's oddly specific

Dumb ass, you better transfer the ETH into another private key and don't give it to her this time.

Good luck living on bread crumbs and puddle water. NEVER TRUST A WOMAN WITH YOUR FUCKING MONEY.

Same here
Problem is her dad recently died (was her last family member) and she got very sick. If I'd leave her she would be on the streets.
Also she is suicidal and heavily depressed (was already when we met, but went through a lot the last 2 years)

If you are not happy with her and if she doesn't care about you, no need to wait. Break up.

Create a new secret address and trade with the new one.
Do whatever you wish with the old one, but most likely, either go "full retard" and leave it entirely to you gf (as in thoses ETH are not yours anymore) or go full retarf and transfert it through trading platforl to the safe address.

Either way, don't mix your revenues with your wife. Ever

No matter how beta I am at least Im not this beta

fucking cuck cut ur losses

Take her "camping", then cut off her head and bury the body. It's the only way to be sure bro.

Break up while you still can
I meant to for a few months, then didnt cause her dad got sick, then didnt cause her dad died
Then she got sick and now I have to take care of her most of the time.
I can't describe the feeling of how trapped I am. Most of the time I can't even leave the house because the sideeffects of her meds are so strong. But she is not a bad person, so I cant leave her hanging, I just dont love her anymore.
Please, break up, do it for me.

Your post went from intelligent to downright retarded. Don't tempt people, it's not good for them or you.

Life is too short to be unhappy man. If she doesn't really make you happy and it's been that way for a long time, it probably time to rethink the relationship.

dont tell her shit put the money in an account she dosent know about and wait don't buy fancy shit if youre not married invest that money in real estate or something and just collect

This
Except I dont think real estate is the way to go atm

true theres a huge real estate crash coming at least in the states
memes aside gold is the best insurance policy for that
tire shops are always good money too

Thing with gold ist that its heavily manipulated through paper gold & there have been many gold bans in history. Thats why I chose to put half of what I wanted to put in gold in silver, since there never has been a silver ban in the history of humankind.
I also don't think holding fiat is that bad atm, yes, you're bleeding a bit every year, but as soon as the real estate/stock market crashes you can immediately buy in. Hyperinflation imo will only hit after the crash when the govermental retards try to save it by printing more money/creating more debt.
I am holding 1/3rd crypto, 1/3rd metals and 1/3rd fiat (which most people think is crazy) right now and am actually pretty confident.

Yes

dont witdraw say you lost them all gableing, or shorted.

See if she stays around

do u hold physical or just the certs?

Obv physical
Forget paper, its trash
I read estimates that there is 10x(!) as much paper gold as there is physical gold

NO FUCKING WAY

Last pic is not him

I like how you knew implicitly I was talking about the picture not the actual text.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-04/there-are-now-293-ounces-paper-gold-every-ounce-physical-comex-registered-gold-hits-

Where do you live?

>>i told my ex about cryptos years ago i was bout to buy 100 btc but i didnt for a trip she wanted to make and she laughed at btc she didnt believe the potential as i did and i just wanted to make her happy so i didnt buy any well she dumped me for another dude im left without btc and without gf western women have no sense of bussiness or loyalty maybe asians are different idk

I told this chick one time about how much money i had . Then a few nights later when we're were drunk she told me she loved me . I dident trust that how and I left the province . She got married a year later . Don't trust bitches

Dude, I know you're probably sick of reading these reactions and probably not even bothering with them anymore, but I agree with the other user that giving your gf your private key is crazy.
I know what you're thinking: these virgins don't know what our relationship is like and why I trust her. But user, human beings are human beings and things do change. As one user pointed out, there are countless examples of people who were married for 30 years, would never have thought their partner would hurt or betray them (for all the same reasons you believe this) and have woken up to find their partner gone, or divorce papers lying on the kitchen table.
There is no need for her to have your keys. If you wanted to leave them to here, you should have put it in your will, but still never told her about their existence. Now, as another wise user pointed out, she has the temptation to just take your Ether and leave. Don't tempt people, user, nobody is a saint.
The best you can do now is to transfer your Ether to a new address and don't tell her. If she doesn't ever want to screw you, then she'll never know they've been moved, but you can put the new address in your will to her. If she does want to screw you over, she now can't. This is the best kind of win-win you can hope for now.

learned that the hard way user good you didnt fell for it

Just don't tell her about your wealth you complete moron.

Cuck. You have no sense of business

>there have been many gold bans in history
Sauce?

Or it's simple user tell her how much money you have and have her sign a prenuptial agreement. She dident help you earn that money so she shouldn't care . Also write in all future profits made from the initial investment . Divorces get messy and very legal . Tell her your rich user I deer

i was 18 naive and crazy for pussy

YES she'll expect you to pay for loads of pointless shit

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldverbot#20._Jahrhundert

If you can read German, youre lucky, otherwise you have to do some quick googling, not going to spoon feed you things that you are capable of doing yourself

Trust me on this. Dump her now.

Yeah it was sad but I could tell she was talking to another guy very shortly after i left. He had a lot of money to . He is s good guy tho we used to buy shots for our group of friends at the bar

tell her she is an annoying cunt then splash she beer in her face. redeem urself

holy kek, user
you are gonna be so fucked
You are naive as well. Woman are only stupid and lazy to learn until there's a lot of money involved. There are no lengths to what they will try to do to get riches, since it's what they value the most in this world. She will look it up for 3 straight nights until she gets how to do it if needed. Or manipulate other man to teach her.

Punctuation, you underage motherfucker. Your post was painful to read.

t.futuremarginbuuposter

guys, MY GF just found out she is pregnant. I dont think I love her. She is religious and wont get an abortion. What must I do?
I am financially stable.

Holy fuck, I hope you are trolling. If not, pull your head out of your ass and move the funds to a new address immediately. Don't tell her. If she asks you about it, then you know she has been eyeballing your money. It's just a matter of time before she fucks you over.

The average woman will never figure out how to acess the key file, send it to an exchange, cash it out etc.
BUT(!)

>manipulate other man to teach her
This, this, this
As if a woman ever stays up 3 nights herself to do research. If you are a woman and you have a problem you just ask a guy and he does all the thinking/work for you. Where the fuck do you guys live?

Accuse her of being pregnant from another man (which is probably true anyway) and get out. Say you won't pay shit unless a DNA test proves that child is really yours.
She will be too scared to take the test since she isn't 100% sure of the father either.

Haha

If she find's out you're rich, she will """acidentally""" get pregnant and lock you down within months.

Be extremely careful with contraception.

One day she'll do something to you and you'll wonder how you ever could have trusted her. Trust me, I've been there before. It always happens. Always.

I paid for my gf studies and helped her with her studies for 5 years, we were happy together until I felt very sick and blew up my Savings in medical bills, instead of helping me back she ran away.
I don't trust women anymore

>gf

Kek

>le she doesnt make me happy

How long have you been together?

I hate normies and their grass is always greener meme logic. Especially the cunts that date a girl til she's 30 and then just leave while her ovaries are dried up.

Which fiat are you hodling? Your home country's? I think if I were gonna sit on a pile of fiat as some form of crash insurance, I'd do some haven like Swiss Franc. Have you considered that?

If you're questioning it then the answer is yes.

yep

you mean women who slut it up until 30 and then arrogantly think they are still entitled to marriage.

white knight dip dip

Those are roasties and yeah they deserve it. I'm talking about the faggot male roasties who date a girl for 10+ years then leave when they get bored and she's infertile. Put a fucking ring on it you pussies.

b8

The euro, because it is more convinient and instantly usable (also in case of an emergency)
But you are right, I should probably hold at least a portion in swiss frank, thanks for the idea

>We actually joke about this
Its gonna happen.

This is how people get divorced too - for vast majority of men it comes out of nowhere. Unless you live in a traditionalist middle eastern society, you my man are fucked.

>I can't make decisions about what to do with my own money without consulting others
Pathetic.

>I paid for my gf studies and helped her with her studies for 5 years, we were happy together until I felt very sick and blew up my Savings in medical bills, instead of helping me back she ran away.
I don't trust women anymore

I feel for you bro. How much money did you waste on the bitch?

ofc

I dont know nor I cant really tell why you are asking.
See what messi did.

Wisest advice
wisest experience

C U C K
U
C
K

C U C K

>We actually joke about this

Behind every joke, there's always a bit of truth.

>I know what kind of person she is
That's what every man thinks of his girlfriend or wife. Until it's time to split up.