Why the fuck aren't I a millionaire yet? I put 10 thousand dollars in this crypto bullshit...

Why the fuck aren't I a millionaire yet? I put 10 thousand dollars in this crypto bullshit, waited about 3 months and only I've barely tripled my money. God fucking damnit when is this shit gonna take off so I can quit my job and live off of crypto dividends, I mean how the fuck am I gonna /makeit/ with only 29k in crypto? It's because all of these retarded phonefag normies are too busy chasing after pussy and putting their money into the (((stock exchange))), people still have faith in fiat. If society wasn't made up of brainlets and nocoiners, I'd already be driving my lambo and drinking out of my root beer fountain in my mansion. I'M SICK OF BEING A WAGEKEK GOD DAMNIT SPEED THIS SHIT UP

if you put that 10 thousand in ANS three months ago you woulda made it by now.

>Triple your money in three months
>Somehow a bad thing

stfu and give me 0.072 bitcoins

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

I think you are very misguided about how crypto currency works. It doesn't produce anything so it's growth is just tied to how useful it is as a currency compared to other methods of trading. It is just a tool to be used to help in the exchange of goods and services.

That said it is a significantly better tool than the current fiat currencies that are being inflated to all hell and back. Your triple profits are about the best anyone can and should be expecting honestly.

If it grows more than that there's probably fraud involved.

Same here I put 10k in and only gained 70% in August but I'm so tired of wagecucking I need this thing to go faster.

You're not smart enough to deserve it.

>crypto newfag
>earns 6.3k a month
>OWOW no lambo yet.

Rob a bank or kill your parents for inheritance, you greedy jew

So on one side you want normies to lose their faith in fiat and get their asses into crypto.
On the other side you're measuring your profits in fiat and aiming for a fiat goal?

Get the fuck outta here

Don't fucking taunt me, you know for a fact that it's all a guessing game. It's easy to say "you should have invested!" after a coin moons, but nobody knows 100% for sure if a coin is gonna blow up or slowly decline into nothing.

Fuck off, 30k is nothing. There are people out there making 30k every month while sitting on their fat sweaty corporate asses and puffing cigars. I want to be /bigtime/, not some "look mommy I made 20k".

I'm not a newfag I just didn't have the money to put into this earlier, and earlier than that I was way too skeptical about it, I've known about bitcoins since 2012. My parents were poor (and dumb) as fuck, I had to move out when I was 19 and pay my own bills, and I had to deal with medical problem that put me severely in debt. I had a slow start.

Unlike you, I'm not an autistic fuckboy, and I understand that cash is what makes the world go round. I want enough money to allow me to give a gigantic middle finger to everyone that's fucked me over, especially the medical industry.

oh yeah? explain this

>make 20k in a month
>keeping your job
why tho

I only "made" 20k if I pull that money out and turn it back into cash. I still need my job to pay bills. If I stop working, then I will have to live off of savings, which is just plain stupid.

Sounds like you've got some pent up rage against the medical industry.
I suggest you visit /k/ for the right tools my dude, I mean, you have the 19k you can use right?

Wait a fucking second... how the fuck do these posts have the same ID as mine? Did Veeky Forums roll the same ID for two different people? Holy fuck.

You sound like a retard
you now have triple your initial capital to invest with. Repeat what you did in the past 3 months 5 times and you have multi millions. pick better coins

Put 9k into IOC NOW and thank me later. I'm serious OP. I want 100 IOC from you when it moons because this tip is gonna make you at least have 500k plus.

If you buy it save my email at [email protected]

Believe me bro, I've considered it.

Same IP. Are you in a public place?

Raise your hand. OP do the same.

Probably two pajeets working from the same call-center

I'm OP. Those two posts I mentioned are the only ones in this thread that aren't mine. And no I'm not in a public place, I'm in my apartment and I'm not sharing my internet.

you were too late to the ponzi should have paid attention from the start

>Fuck off, 30k is nothing. There are people out there making 30k every month while sitting on their fat sweaty corporate asses and puffing cigars.

nigger are you trolling? they're working with way more capital than 10 grand and the vast majority of them are not making 30%, even over the course of a full year.

gonna hijack your shit thread to ask my own shit question

how do I stop obsessively checking my portfolio every few minutes? how often do you all check yours? it's causing me stress and making me make dumb decisions

I have 4 sets of charts on one monitor, this allows me to trade one asset while monitoring others.

I don't look at USD value, I aim to preserve BTC.

I am only in big on two coins, it is easy to keep a close eye on them.

I only buy on accumulation zones, never on the rumor of a pump.

I set stop loss alerts just above where I consider max loss, and determine on a case by case manner if I liquidate or consider averaging down.

I leave my emotions at the door, I don't feel sad when my portfolio goes down 20% after PBOC FUD and I don't get over excited when I make 100% ROI's.

Sentiment is your best indicator to find where the volume is going to. Simple TA such as OBV, RSI, MACD are used to determine the most "sound" entry/exit.

If you're problem is more of a mental issue I recommend you do meditation and yoga exercises in between trading sessions.

It also helps to have a deep passion for blockchain and confidence your investments aren't trash, you have to BELIEVE user, allow your inner wisdom to thrive.

Also in the case of a market-wide FUD event (PBOC, SEC) there is a trick called insta-selling. Which is basically liquidating 100% of your portfolio semi-instantly on the instant of major FUD.

This is a golden trick to preserve BTC.

You'll learn, stay cool OP.

>Been here since March 2016, personally believe crypto will go in the trillions.

This is all solid advice, don't find that too often here nowadays.

you need to start trading to make serious gains

take the TA red pill and join the +2000 member Veeky Forums crypto trading discord server

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

You sound sort of ungrateful. Be careful.

Is tech analysis a thing?

I have a custom google sheet setup with an api puller for market prices of all my shitcoins and calculates portfolio value on command

I'm pretty much always watching the bitcoin price whenever i'm at a computer but i've sold enough at a sizeable profit now to not care which way the market goes. If you're too worried, you're too invested.

B8

yes, but honestly it only works with the top 4 coins and isnt always reliable due to market irrationality, but it has helped me trade

pic related tried to warn ppl about impending btc crash if it retested support at 4k psychological level and broke the bearish rising wedge but idk lol

How does that work ?

I know how you feel OP.

I put $5,700 in almost 3 months ago and I've only barely tripled it.

It's not fair. I want to retire NOW! OMG needs to go 3x and then IOC needs to 10x if I even have a hope of retiring this year.

>I'm not sharing my internet

So you think

10k is a good leverage.
trade solid coins. may take a day or two to close sales. like eth. that will help you live off of it for rent, food, thrift clothes, and internet.
the rest go to exchanges that bring new ico releases constantly, this will help you add to your stack for either day trades or flipping alts ico.
its like a game. a level up allows you to devide your points to solid trades, alt trades, or ico pumps.
my main is on bitterex

>Why the fuck aren't I a millionaire yet? I put 10 thousand dollars in this crypto bullshit, waited about 3 months and only I've barely tripled my money.

Keep tripplin'

next 3 month tripling = 90k
month 6 270k
month 9 810k
month 12 2.43M

In a year you will be a millionaire

>fraud
hello tether

Kek, the irony

You're kind of delusional, those people popping off 30k a month are trading millions.

You are extremely lucky to have made 300% gains with 30k in a month

10k - Invest in 1 good ICO 100k
100k invest in 1 good ICO 1M
Done

Cry more, faggot

Works on the idea that once major FUD/news comes, people are all doing the same thing. China banning ICO's? If you saw it straight away, you could have sold all at the price it was hovering at and bought back an hour later for nearly half the price on some.

Only works if everybody shits themselves and sells. Which they do.

>waaaah I made 3x in as many months
>must be the normies fault!

Dude be happy you made any returns at all.

3x is nothing to balk at.

Better than a 401kthxbye lolol

1. 300% is unrealistic, ask any investor
2. when weighed by the risk you were a complete fool
4. you're a big far liar

What did you invest in and why?