Can I raise my Coinbase buy limit? $300 AUD a week is fucking trash

Can I raise my Coinbase buy limit? $300 AUD a week is fucking trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

independentreserve.com?invite=XKFZDK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop using cuckbase go to kraken or bittrex or poloniex

Get on my level

Do I just add more cards? Don't think they accept aus credit

How do you even get fiat onto bittrex?

I'm in Australia m8ty, pretty sure I can only use cuckbase. Maybe kraken idk

Mine went up to $500 from $300 in about a month. I contacted their support and they said it will go up as you develop a trade history but won't tell you any of the how why when

t. newfag

I use Independent Reserve for bigger purchases

Fuck. I need more QTUM

They'll increase your limits if you buy frequently. You need to log out for it to happen though.

I'm Australian and my Coinbase limit is 2k per week. It's still not enough :(

If you're in aus you can use btcmarkets which has a higher cap but it costs a little more

ausdude here, use acx.io for buying btc. theres no fees and its a pretty good place, just withdraw afterwards to trex for trading. if you're interested i can give you a referral link?

Use bitcoin ATMs

how rich are you?

I've been using Coinspot but their fees are fucked. How many hoops do you need to jump through to set up an account on acx.io?

I randomly got an email that my cc limit went from 500 to 2000 even though I hadn't used coinbase in like 2 months

>acx.io
goddamn baby if this is legit

btcmarkets

When I click on the "raise my limit" button, it just says wait 11 more days. I'm like ok, cool.

i use coinjar but only when btc is low and i only buy because their prices are fucked. they act as a middle man vendor so you cant actually place buy or sell orders. you have to buy from them for like $300 more than what youd get selling to them

Have you tried withdrawing money from them? I'm trying to now and they're wanting some payment to be sent to some other account, on top of the fees i'm getting charged for converting out of BTC. Anyone else get this?

wondering the same thing, anyone know?

Don't fuck around. Just go to independent reserve if you're buying larger amounts.

is legit, same hoops to jump through as coinspot though verification wise

you can't, only btc

Independent Reserve independentreserve.com?invite=XKFZDK
- Lowest TX fees
- 5k Daily instant Poli deposits from a linked bank account
- Account Setup takes about 3-4 days business days because of mail verification.
- Absolute breeze to cash out

I use this nearly every day, highly recommend ausbrah