dip BTFO. 10 euros by december

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AUGpmcp9rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I-I wuz accumulating

delusional arkies...

This.

There is an infinite amount of ARK. LOL

what happens to the price of something if supply is infinite and demand is limited?

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $3 support the panic will begin and small noARKies and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noARKies will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $50, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noARKie wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no ARK in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noARKies will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noARKie.

>what happens
we are going to make it

ITS LIKE FREE REAL ESTATE!

DEELUUUuuuuded ARKiesSS

This is the most retarded FUD talking point yet. There's 6% inflation going down to 4% within a few years. We're talking about 10x gains, or 1000%. 6% is not relevant. Nor will it ever be if Ark fulfills it's goals.

Breaking 60k sat

feeling comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=7AUGpmcp9rk

How much Ark do you all have?

25 :)

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Not enough

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO

ARK TAKE MY ENERGY

AAAAAHHHHH IT'S GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE TO THE MOON LADS

IT'S GOING FOR AN ATH ARE YOU GUYS SEEING THIS

what the fuck are you on about

Just woke up in burgerland, bring on that fomo

Why is Ark so damn comfy?

Just set a buy order at 0.00055 to get in eventually. Going to sleep now

Doubt it will go that low again, I see 59k being the bottom for now and we'll reach 64k in 12 hours.

it crashed to 48k now lmao

deluded arkie

Not nearly enough.

>48k
Stop lying on the internet.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

SEE THAT ARKFAGS YOUR SHITCOIN IS CRASHING WITHOUT SURVIVORS

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE POVERTY LIFE YOUR ARE GETTING