I have 0.5 BTC, what should I buy?

I have 0.5 BTC, what should I buy?

already have some OMG but I wanna buy something different with potential

no meme answers please, I will donate 0.001 BTC to the best answer

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/@eosio
steemit.com/@dan
news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-com-just-added-bch-functionality-to-all-wallet-versions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IOC has been gaining a lot of interest

Invest it in a bourbon company. It's getting more and more popular in Asia.

13WHCZStqRHPG2AYHJMK7mpFQzFaxFDJ6D

Get the neo dip serousky

OPT
LRC

everyone is just going to shill you their bags, now isn't the best time to buy as everything worth having is up but I believe NEO probably has enough potential and desirability to overcome the chyna FUD here in a bit. It's a bit of a risky play but it's honestly one of the safer things to buy right now despite all the green candles elsewhere.

It's close to its ATH though.

Yeah brah ioc brah, DIONS incoming brah, get in fagot

Do you think NEO will drop sub 400k? All this delisting shit ain't good news

It's ark, obviously.

If you really want to be smart just hold tight right now, put in buy orders of 0.1BTC at 22% below the current prices of a few good things like OMG/NEO/ETH/NXS/PAY (disclosure I'm a poorboi with some of each) and just hold tight to see what the market does. Just don't go all in on anything or you will most likely regret it. Have spare bitcoin on hand so that you have the ability to take advantage of spicy dips. 172ieJ3bUVi4eXA2ZDwBdxr938kmetG9QL

and make some effort obviously to make these trailing buy orders to catch dips, you aren't trying to catch a downtrend if things start going bad for these coins. If you sleep on these orders check them when you wake up. If you are good at scripting you can probably make a bot to do this in a more automated fashion.

Lisk obviously.
Rebranding comming within 1 Month.

OMG has more potential than most, go all in.

1Hn4HxV7YbkEwr1cgfuBfPZHcEAMk98kTA

How patient can you be

Willing to hold 6 months

ARK is the sleeping giant
it will become one of the top coins in time
fundamentals are stellar, the team and community are great, DPoS is the future of healthy governance and you get 10% gains for staking (in biz_classic)
send me ARK, not BTC if you find it helpful: AGSNhDkqjXdsQMWQgu9G1RFWy9FavaXXsb

EOS. Won't be this cheap for long
I would shill but you'll be more satisfied if you research on your own
Bookmark these for updates
steemit.com/@eosio
steemit.com/@dan

IOTA, very long term hold.

Invest in CFI, sleeping giant.

The Mystertium team recently became active again, they're building a decentralized VPN service. It also recently dumped pretty hard so the buy in price isn't bad at all right now. Do your own research but MYST is worth looking into.

Short term:

KMD - announcement on Friday, price will rise until then
SYS - announcement in a few days also

Mid-term:

QTUM - mainnet going live on 13th

Long term

OMG - BUY BUY BUY

Just hold or hope you get to invest in some shitcoin like SEN that scamgroups love to pump, so you can double your BTC.
Every other stable coin is just regulated by BTC anyway.

16maViq978KpuRLVAFZeP8cKSW9v4Y7xT6

BCC just got amazing wallet support boost.
news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-com-just-added-bch-functionality-to-all-wallet-versions/

plus it's not regularly shilled on Veeky Forums which imo is generally a good sign.
Had a mini moon once today already but had some pullback so now is the time to hop in the rocket ship before it hits $700+ thank me later.
1M73ey6W1Zkh6qpnHXvi4XaTeZenDRWtuf

FUN and CV2

DIONS
I
O
N
S

Buy TenX its 64k now hold till it recovers 80k sats or risk till 100k and sell, all within this month. I would personally sell omg at the peak of the hype.

IOC is, in my opinion, the obvious choice. Pretty undervalued considering its ability, price per coin, and circulating supply. Basically has no volume either

vertcoin.

Its been around for long time its a working product. Soon they will implement atomic swaps with LTC and BTC and they have stealth adress so if you have some BTC and want to buy something illegal you will have to excange your BTC to VTC and do the shopping.

Its a formula for success

Get some IOC, young boy.

Get some bitcoin cash with it.

syscoin easy profit. blockmarket comes out 12th september, masternodes in november. Its a real use case unlike all the other shit thats being shilled. Get in it and hold.

>I have 0.5 BTC, what should I buy?

More BTC

Stox (STX)

No crypto prediction market (Augur, Gnosis, etc.) is yet dominant but the potential size of such a market is massive and the potential growth is likely to be explosive. Stox is the vastly undervalued, serious contender in the field. It actually has a working product already and is partnered with a major player in the fiat prediction market (with a Q2 launch with them).

1DbbdQ7dCBr8sKkE8yj2Z1D31M72NKYh1H

Two coins with a ~60-40 split.
A solid bet and an early entry for pennies to make the most of such a small investment that you can sell the hype then buy the dip when the market readjusts. Can then flip to a 40-60 split later.

Some good and obvious suggestions, but the coin that has not been mentioned yet is the key to this strategy.

Tip first and then i'll tell you, i'm not going to be greedy and put in a minimum. Just lets make this real.
1GsvpzWBqXc9YRr53VkVuuVSa8JqpKyDtY

Since you've already got OMG i would suggest buying some Golem. There are rumors its going to be linked with OMG in some way. Decent yet quirky team + road map + idea ect ect. Plus it has a polish queen.

Other coins that i think are undervalued with potential would be FUN , NEO ( $20 is reasonable but if you can snap it up when it dips a little then nice ), Bancor and CVC

Funfair has an amazing team and great gambling/gaming platform that solves the gas issue. The CEO is going to be doing some conferences in Asia soon so you will most likely see some good short term gains in the coming months and more if you can HOLD. If the amount of fun tokens circulating is putting you off a little its my understanding that tokens will be burnt in the future.

NEO got slightly dumpstered with the whole china thing but the fact its hovering around $20 with high trade volume should tell you something - i think in the long term the regulation in china is actually going to cement NEO into being mah chinese ETH. Its probably the high risk high reward coin out of all of them

Bancor gets FUDed and /pol/ed here 24/7 but it has amazing tech + possibilities + team

CVC for the same reason as above

Coz you only want to hold for 6 months i think 50/50 in golem and funfair will give you the best results

I'm sure the tip is a lie but just in case

134TmzYfumTpL9boZEopMHaLQpvRzJSkrp

QTUM. have the information for free.

XMR GNT SYS WTC

never sell.

BAT

WTC

Go for Iota. Only good answer.

Also:

38F2huNCsFnom8uBunbnFXDMs8rGDL9H71

Ethereum would be good and safe investment.
Here are the reasons:
>its a safe investment short and longterm
>there is a fork comming soon so you will get free tokens
>the price will jump high before the fork because people will transfer into ETH to get their free coins ( just like the Bitcoin fork)
>long term almost everything will run on ETH and it might pass BTC for 1st place crypto
>its easy to trade because it has huge support and doesnt drop to nothing like many cryptos
There is your potential. Good luck with your investment.
17Ju7sHEdu9H2mbadtcXuSyaW5YuoNVDZZ

monero, dash, litecoin, ethereum

OMG discord holders staying strong, good pick OP

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

There is no plan for a split with the metropolis fork
There is a small chance of a fork but miners will not mine the old chain so it will die off.

how much BTC to lick her feet bros?

Buy and use monero

Ripple. .23 cents and it will rise by a lot

1CXrHRQ2UAyhXhazKor4WKLw7c3xD9YUHB

Link ded. Update?

seriously.

buy and hold monero.

>Not an Investment. Buyer should not participate in the EOS Token Distribution or
purchase EOS Tokens for investment purposes. >EOS Tokens are not designed for
investment purposes and should not be considered as a type of investment.
>Within fortyeight
(48) hours from the end of the EOS Distribution Period, all EOS Tokens will no
longer be transferable and the EOS Token Contract will prevent all further transfers
and public key mappings. At this point, the distribution of EOS Tokens will be
complete.

so after all EOS is distributed I will be unable to transfer this cryptocurrency to another person?

sounds like the scam.

Maybe Flashcoin

hookers and crack, and a ghetto hotel room

maybe you're banned. the link seems to work for me, maybe you're banned or in too many servers. what does the link say for you? spell it out.

the links for me is (capital Victor) (papa) (capital Papa) (romeo) (capital Golf) (mike) (capital Foxtrot)

thank you mr skeltal

Easy XRP NEO QTUM BCC CV2 for shits
easy gainz