Did Mosley ever have a realistic chance of becoming Prime Minister?

Did Mosley ever have a realistic chance of becoming Prime Minister?

Good lord, no.

lol no, at best he might force a minority government into coalition, but that relies on a lot of things Mosley has no control over

No, but I wish he did.

Why does daemon tools have a flag

He did when he was a young politician in the main parties but not as a leader of the BUF or the New Party, he never even came close. I would have to check but I don't think they ever even got a single MP.

He could have become a Labour PM, but never as the head of the BUF

>British population in 1930-1940
46,000,000-47,000,000

>British union of fascists members at there height in 1936

B-But he had the peoples support!

Is that the British isles pop or does include the Empire?

the empire was over 500,000,000

british isles

Ignore these.
This is correct

if faggoty churchill hadnt had him arrested like chicken hawk tyrant he was

He was a shit politician and an opportunistic flip-flopper, nothing to write home about in any respect.

>direct rule from London never ever

About as good a chance he had of forming "Europe a Nation"

A Conservative or Labour Prime Minister, yes.

After possible German conquest, why not. I think this party was prepared for this case, not so likely, but possible.

No

Why are Americans incapable of understanding the British political system? It's like when they imply Nigel Farage could become Prime Minister.

Pre British Union he definitely did. Even Michael Foot went on to praise him very highly, if he hadn't dropped out of Labour to start his marching mens club its entirely possible he's have been prime ministere

Could he have seized power with the blackshirts? Extremely unlikely, no

In fairness Mussolini did not have significantly more men than that before the march on Rome. It was also about the perception of power and unrest. Having said that I don't think he came that close in the UK. He is more influential than many think, though

In fairness I don't give a shit about the US political system either, it seems rather strange to expect USians to understand ours.