How will people in a fully automated society buy stuff which robots produce if they don't work anywhere and therefore...

How will people in a fully automated society buy stuff which robots produce if they don't work anywhere and therefore don't earn a wage/salary?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_credit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they won't

So everyone gets everything for free?

There will always be enough jobs as long as two conditions are satisfied:

>resources remain finite
>human desires remain infinite

>How will people in a fully automated society buy stuff which robots produce if they don't work anywhere
because their clan(the ones that own the means of production) will give them some control over the automated factories

>what about those whose clans don't own factories
They will have died out, or be living on the fringes of society

Automated factories will brink back feudalism (without the peasants) and will emphasize family/clan/tribe relations

If all economic processes would truly reach 100% automation it would indeed be a big problem, because basically most humans wouldn't be needed anymore, so why keep them alive? Luckily though actually reaching 100% automation is extremely difficult, most industrious processes are like 99% automated, but as long as you need that 1% human input not much will change from todays system.

In feudalism the bondservant served a purpose, and that was work on the fields and fight in a war. If you can automate both of these things 100%, there is no need to spend ressources on feeding, clothing and housing the bondservant.

checked

exactly my point, there will be no bondservants. I guess I should call it tribalism instead of feudalism.

Full automation will remove the non family bonds between people.

Why would the owner of the automated factory care about national/ethnic/religious ties. He will rightly see the rest as moochers and the only moochers people can tolerate and willingly gift to, are family.

Thus the family will become very important in the future.

Produced - consumed. What the problem?

Duh.

FALC
A
L
C

They won't. Better start studying stem you fucking nigger.

Well, maybe for those few families that are lucky enough to be on top of the chain. And if 100% autmation means the machines can repair and improve themselves, than even for them the air gets thinn.

A fully automated society is only possible with communism

A fully automated society is only impossible with communism. It's inevitable with capitalism. Although capitalism does not survive the transition, communism never even begins it in the first place.

>mfw someone accidentally agrees with Marx's progression of history in trying to refute communism

What are intellectual/nonmanual labor jobs?
> all froms of art
> education in all fields
> advertisement
> law making
> Law enforcement
> Medecine, nursing, med techs, orderlies
> All forms of engineering
> Journalism
> Research in every field
> Speculative jobs
> military work
> entertainment in every variety and sports
> stock trading
> Prostitution
> Service Industry

Most of America is already functioning like that is the case. At least in Florida, California, and New York. Which honestly are the only states that count.

Then, and only then, can we achieve a fully working and equal communist utopia and abolish the capitalist system.
Everything is "bought" by putting your name on a list and wait to recieve your product. Of course there are laws against putting your name on the list more than a couple of times etc. Law enforcement is fully automated too of course.

>are the only states that count
Lol, if california's our future, then we should just go full luddite right now

>than even for them the air gets thinn.
what do you mean? They will overpopulate because they have lots of resources or something else?

My implied point is that the plebs will die off. You are already seeing it with the heroin epidemic. Once third worlders see that children are too much of a burden they too will die off.

I for one won't have children just so the capitalist economy can exploit them

Well you'll be glad to know human desires are not infinite.

there's really only two choices
1. free money
2. kill extra people

Is Social Credit the answer Veeky Forums?

>refute communism

Why? because he said communism is only possible with the technology and capital accumulation from capitalism? Who is possible develop all this automatization without capitalism?Once the humanity reach this stage, capitalism will be obsolete.

>Who

I mean how

I mean that machines that can theoretically replace humans 100% will probably at some point do so. This means no mure humans, only machines.

What is Social Credit? a currency?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_credit

I haven't read the whole article yet so I wanted your honest opinions on this

Why is that astounding? Capitalism isn't the end of history. Communism isn't the future. The two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

The next step is part-time employment being normal, and that is completely in line with historic development of labour. 200 years ago people worked 80 hours a week, 100 years ago 60, and now they work 40 and it is going to be 20 soon. There is also probably some form of basic income coming where people who work part-time will get extra cash from the government to make it a living wage. In germany this is being done since almost a decade (see "Aufstockung"). For example you have 12 hours a week job that nets you 500€. Then the government will give you another 500 to put you on 1000€. Not exactly great, but this means also lots of leisure time for you.

This is retarded and I hope that you know it and are only shitposting

I suppose Veeky Forums will shit on this because the allegation of antisemitism. But personally I think it seems like a good idea.

Universal Income

The superior robots will overtake useless human NEET's.

t. Nicolás Maduro

Yeah, Venezuela did great with that idea

im mostly memeing of course. 100% automation will never be achieved. But if it was, it would mean the end for capitalism.
I hope you dont mean Venezuela was fully automated.

>captcha: gratuit venezuel

>Why keep them alive
>Implying the top 1% can actually kill the other 99%
>Implying it is not more probable the other way around

If we reach a society were work force it is 100% not more needed, you can expect free shit

Even those who cannot pay individually will be able to buy machines collectively(That is why countries are for right?)

If we haven´t reach space, you can expect mass extinction

That sounds very comfy.
Especially if you work 4 hours a day 3 days a week. Not long enough hours to get to that mind numbing boredom every single day.
Only problem is that it's not a lot, but it's enough if you're a lazy cunt who doesn't want to have a family.

>everything is automated
>no more jobs
>no one has any money
>products are not consumed
>much of the tax base disappears
>companies selling to the consumer can no longer remain in business
>the industrial market for consumer companies evaporates
>more tax revenue gone
> bankrupt individuals and firms default on loans
>banks go under
I wonder how many times people have said the next step in the industrial economy would render most of the population useless