>2022
>cryptocurrency bubble has popped and lost billions
>only a few coins are left standing

Over 1000 coins and assets exist right now. Most of them will not last, most are scams run by hipsters or slavs. Which ones are the real deal and which ones are shitcoins?

Other urls found in this thread:

komodoplatform.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iota omg xmr possibly xrp

Bitcoin Cash
Monero

That is all.

Unironically BTC, ETH, DGB and Bancor. Maybe Golem.

Monero is the only real deal.

komodoplatform.com/

This will pump again over the next 2 days and if good new released will rally hard.

There's a big difference between 5 years and 48 hours you little turd.

none of you fucks know the genius that is gulden. you will learn

obviously BTC,ETH, LTC, XMR, DASH

ARK
1 crypto card coin
1 DEX coin

I see you do zero research in crypto.

delet this image right now

ahahahahahaha
Say BCC again for me shill

Because I mentioned golem?

Well memed

>Bancor

Found the kike

you remember the dotcom-bubble? this was the start signal for the internet as we know it today.
let the bubble popp, crypto will come out much stronger with currencies that aren't even here today.

Lots of cryptos will still stand. Its an emerging entire financial infrastructure. The question is which ones will form the pillars of the new age?

Also i dont believe the 'bubble' will pop in 2022. it may not have even formed by then. Im so sick of FUDing retards who dont even understand what a bubble is. More than HALF of the people on earth dont even have access to the internet. most of EXISTING internet infrastructure is weak and will need serious revamping to accomodate a crypto economy. We have many years ahead my friends, adopt or die.

how does your skin feel senpai?

Give me the basic gestalt

I'm not jewish but I surely hope they succeed. It's almost inevitable at this point.

Stay mad and lose gains. I'm gonna post so many nobancs laughthreads in a year it won't even be funny kek

we are moving closer to Terrence McKenna's 'transcendental object at the end of time'...

Cool just bought 0.000000000000100k

BNT will last long

BCC is the only bitcoin.

Eat shit, I bet you sold your BCC for nothing because some blockstream kikes told you to.

Question for nobancs. Aren't you investing because you actually think they won't succeed or because you spent too much time on /pol/ and have watched the genius cashgrab Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told?

Nah.. 2022 there will be hundreds of thousands of coins. Most of them will last, but will be shit.

>BCC

Go fuck yourself, never mention this shitcoin while im browsing here again

Bitbean. Your friends will leave you but Bitbean won't

well... go on.

BTC,ETH, LTC, XMR, LINK, OMG, KNC

absolute sleeper.

>BCC

Go to bed, Roger.

It means in 2025 anyone holding 21 BTC will be rich.

Ethbet

XMR and IOC and probably ETH and probably IOTA