ITT: fictitious /x/-tier countries that literally never existed

ITT: fictitious /x/-tier countries that literally never existed

I'll start with an obvious one

The Holy Roman Empire, because it was neither holy, Roman, nor an empire.

The Holy Roman Empire was basically the EU, if that makes any sense

Why do Turks think people are gonna be supportive to them in their stupid tribal hate fuel internet crusade against Kurds?

You're both brown apes, if anything Kurds are somewhat more westerner and civilized thank Turkroaches

I'm neither Turk nor Kurd, but Turks are more westernised than Kurds trust me. The most backwards islamist erdogan-voting Turks are still more westernised and educated than Kurds

But what would you know, you're just some altright western armchair general sitting behind his computer screen

>commie terrorist mountain niggers
>western

You're a Turk, stop pretending you're not

You shouldn't post on Veeky Forums.

It was until fucking Luther appeared to screw things up.

I'm not a Turk, I'm Iraqi Assyrian so I hate Kurds even more than Turks do, if that helps

SO you're a mudslim brownie, literally no difference, of course as an Irqii bombhead you hate the most westernized people in MENA aka based kurds who let women kill you subhuman turbant heads

Your native country.

Lmao my dad killed a Kurd once, you """people""" aren't human, it's funny cause most Kurds openly admit they are savages

>no difference

Dead Kurdish animals best day of my life

>Your people

Do you really think there are so many brownies here?

it's just probably half a dozen of you mudslim who circlejerk about your hate boner for your only civilized neighbours, I'm Italian, couldn't give less of a shit about your subhuman shitholes, of course you're a biased brown ape as I expected, no European hates Kurds because while we see that they're brown turds, they're the least stinky of the bunch, Iraqi, Turks, etc are all extremist subhumans, especially Iraqis

You're Italian, you're browner than the brownest Levantine Arab lmao. Go back to the Sahara where you belong, nigger

And Europe will be Arab in 50 years, then we'll be running trains on your slutty promiscuous whore women. Everyone knows Italian women are whorish sluts with no honour or dignity

I can't wait

t.urk
t.butthurt polack
t. dutch

>everyone who hates kurdscum is a turk

Pls stop

It's like saying everyone who hates Jews is a German

> Everyone knows Italian women are whorish sluts with no honour or dignity

I can't wait

Lol suuuure, Italian women only go with the richest, msot intelligent beautiful men, they don't want anything to do with literal apes like you, I can't wait for Russia to bomb your shithole into non existence

only turks are obsessed with kurds

Yes, it's either a Turk or an Irawi, eitherway an uncivilized mudslim taleban ape who needs to be exterminated

Do you think Europeans look at the middle east and say:

"Oh, look at the Iraqi/Turks(insert mudslim ethnicity, they're so much better than the Kurds who actually respect their women, despise the tribal Sharia law and love the west"

?

Or do you think we look at Kurds the only slighty civilized people in your shithole?

Of course there's Jew who are literally the based god chosen people, but I bet you hate them too, muhammed?

You hate anyone who is somewhat civilized

Don't Kurds fuck their cousins and cut little girls' clits off and practice honour killings

>Italian women only go with the richest, msot intelligent beautiful men

They don't and even if they would, it doesn't change the fact that they're sluts

you don't even have to try with them because they'll take the lead (blonde and blue eyes in a shitskin country like Italy=jackpot)

t. was on holiday countless of times

I don't really believe you and besides Iraqis are all brown so you're out of luck here

>Kurdistan

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE GOTTA DO DIS Veeky Forums!?!?!?

ceci peh

I'm native Dutch, not Iraqi

swimming pools are full of them hoes, and this was in the 'developed' parts of Northern Italy

>kurds
>civilized
lmao those retarded animals have folk songs only to be song during the drowning of their daughters in lake van who refused to marry their arranged husbands

It was just part of France for fuck's sake

Try it in The South Lol

here we a see a civilized, cross-dressing kurd peacefully protesting against the man while standing up for his people regardless of his gender identity
such beauty in one picture

I know this is trolling, but it should still be pointed out that Assyrians are not Muslims and vice versa.

t. kurd

Am I still Assyrian of I'm only half? Mind you I'm half French.

The European Union
For now

1950s textbook says "Chapter 25: Israel - The Brand New Country that EVERYONE is Going to Love"

fpbp

This country is literally one big meme

Ehhh, they've been inhabiting those lands for literally thousands of years.

You aren't Turkish, are you?

Turkey actively supports Peshmerga

>I'm Iraqi Assyrian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this unironi

>literally thousands of years.
1300 years

FREE KHALISTAN
FREE KASHMIR
FREE NAGALAND
FREE DRAVIDA NADU
FREE DALIT REPUBLIC
FREE OBC CONFEDERATION
FREE BIHARISTAN
FREE GREATER UP
FREE HYDERABAD
FREE WEST BENGAL

and

FREE SECULAR IRAN
FREE IRANIAN OCCUPIED KURDISTAN
FREE TURKISH OCCUPIED KURDISTAN
FREE ALBANIAN OCCUPIED KOSOVO
FREE JEWISH OCCUPIED JERUSALEM

Israel

Don't shittalk my waifus faggot

If you're the poster from the the thread a while ago, and Syrian Catholic, I'm pretty sure they don't like that word due to association with the Assyrian Church of the East. Since you said the folks around you don't speak the language, I don't know the exact origins, maybe you're Arabs, or something, but I'm pretty sure you'd still be considered "one of them" regardless, so basically yes.

I already told you i'm assyrian and we hate kurds even more than turks do

go to any church in northern iraq and you'll find a record of all the times that village has been massacred and raided by kurdish tribes.

Arbil, Dohuk, etc. were all assyrian towns for hundreds of years now they are considered part of "kurdistan" for some reason.

I mean, Turks are barbarians as well, but Ataturk actually moulded them into a somewhat decent race (erdogan is reversing that though), but Kurds just stayed the same way they were. Kurds have all the qualities of the worst of the worst turks magnified to a hundred.

Kurds even helped out the ottomans in the armenian and assyrian genocides. The turks hating kurds meme is new, it only started in the last century. Assyrians and Kurds have hated each other for hundreds of years.

Am I the only one on this board that finds it weird to "hate" such a broad example of people?

>If you're the poster from the the thread a while ago, and Syrian Catholic, I'm pretty sure they don't like that word due to association with the Assyrian Church of the East. Since you said the folks around you don't speak the language, I don't know the exact origins, maybe you're Arabs, or something, but I'm pretty sure you'd still be considered "one of them" regardless, so basically yes.

I'm the poster from a while ago. You are correct, we syrian catholics don't like the word "assyrian" because its associated with the Nestorians, or the Assyrian Church of the East as you called it.

However, these complexities are too much for simple-minded westerners on the internet and irl, so usually when dealing with westerners, I resign to just calling myself "Assyrian" cause its too complicated to explain the historical differences, and thats what they all call us anyway. I've met americans that keep thinking we are "Maronites", so I guess them calling us assyrians is not that bad.

And yeah actually we are pretty closely ethnically related to Arabs and Arab christians of Mosul. In fact I pretty much consider myself arab since thats my main culture.

In fact, the majority of "Arabs" of northern iraq, i.e. tikrit and mosul, are arabised Syriacs. You can trace many of the family names to Christian families that only converted to islam in the last 500 years or so, many of the Muslim families even retain some christian traditions.

>Am I the only one on this board that finds it weird to "hate" such a broad example of people?

well clearly you've never lived in the middle east.

t. Erdogan, roach caliph

I'm not trying to pull a "dindu", but I myself am friends with Middle Easterners who don't treat ethnicities like sports teams.

>people act irl the same way they do online

I bet you also think /pol/tards scream nigger everytime they see a black man

lmao, southern italians are niggerer than the niggerest parts of north africa. And all Italian women are slutty whores that have gangbangs before they even turn 20.

Deal with it, your women are fucking sluts,

What are you talking about? Ukraine is completely a polish invention. Then Austria basically created the so-called Ukrainian identity being inspired from the poles.

All the middle east countries are fake, with the exception of Turkey, Iran and Morocco

East Turkestan