Religion

Any non christians and non muslims who would like to tell us what your religion is? Pls no atheists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o43_1Ccjvt4
youtube.com/watch?v=8kNJxuBCM9k
youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheism Bump

Xavier : Renegade Angel

Name one religion besides Christianity and Islam.

Judaism (which Christianity and Islam are entirely based on)

Ostensibly atheist but practically singularity techno-religion.

This isn't a religion per-se but a school of thought that can often occupy the same place as religion in a person's life. Explained in a nutshell:

Main focus: Human development in the face of finite energy. We're on a ticking clock to develop energy dense petroleum substitutes befpre petrol becomes either scarace or otherwise infeasible to use on an industrial scale. Energy is the corner stone of everything else and so is the foundational concern of this school of thought.

Diety: Humanity in general. Humanity is both the source of meaning and the arbiter of development. But it is also the subject of its own plots. Humans must take control of human evolution and redesign ourselves to be better than we are, if for no other reason than all the suffering caused by the fundamental contradictions of the human condition. Humanity is sacred. But the goal is to put an end to humanity, in a good way.

It's not some sort of "rejoice the singularity is near" sort of thinking but more of a "holy shit if we don't reach something akin to the singularity then humanity is doomed" sort of thing.

Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Taoism and many many more

Vaishnavism

greek polytheism

zito zevs

>Any non christians and non muslims who would like to tell us what your religion is? Pls no atheists

I'm the Son of Kek and Kek is God. It's not really a "religion" though so much as it's a message to religious people of the Moses/Muhammad worshiping kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=o43_1Ccjvt4

youtube.com/watch?v=8kNJxuBCM9k

Fuck off you disgusting fucking humanist

I'm a shitposter

>I'm the Son of Kek and Kek is God
holy shit literally so scizo your religion is a literal meme

Non-Christians are just atheists. An idol is not a theos.
Wrong

>so scizo

In your dreams - but I can't teach retards or denialists.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ

Not religious in the organized sense, Kashmir shaivism:

>all is god (shiva), which is Supra-personal, the sole creative and destructive force, and omnipresent.
>all animate and inanimate matter are manifestations of shiva, the living long removed from their original source
>shiva keeps the game of observation and observer going by forgetting himself and dividing his presence into millions of beings
>all classification, division, and judgement made by man is illusory and falls short of the full magnitude of shiva
>the goal of contemplation is to realize union with the source, shiva
>there is no you, no outside world, no things, no consciousness outside of shiva
>To remember that you're shiva is the gist of it

Ghost nigger

>Greek Polytheism

I'm Greco-Roman polytheist, but I'm not a reconstructionist.

Mostly I worship a Civic Goddess of America (modeled after Sol Invictus and the Goddess of democracy/liberty), Selene/Luna, and Discordia/Eris. I believe other gods exist these are just the only ones I personally worship.

Catholicism.

What is Brahman?

I believe in a god, and I also believe that spirits of dead people and animals inhabit places and give off what could conceivably be noted as nothing more than 'spooky vibes'.

I think the Christian notion of Jesus is mistaken for Buddhism's notion of Enlightenment, and that Jesus' supernatural powers are actually a massive over-representation of his actual ability. Likely he was closer to a bodhisattva.

to clarify that last point, he was a holy man or a teacher who filled a very similar role as a bodhisattva, and was loved and admired widely for his teachings, which like other religious teachings, are not dissimilar in their compassion for other humans

Not religious in an organised sense but I am a Noachide. I believe in the keeping of the 7 laws of Noah, and living in accordance with the one undivided Gd, blessed be He.

Actually desu having read this I think I was arriving slowly at this notion myself, though I have never heard of shaivism.

Having a holistic view of all life as a part of a greater energy, including one's self, is something I've read in a few different philosophy books. The most recent I read was a book by Alan Watts, who thinks death is a sort of energy; it is the energy of 'not being' and exists to fill the void where there is no 'being' - in addition to the fact that we are all an expression of the same 'being' or figure.

Vietnamese folk religion.

so Buddhist?

Buddhism is not mutually exclusive with many local religions, but yes I do practice buddhism as well.