I'm homeless starting tomorrow what do I do? I'm freaking out

I'm homeless starting tomorrow what do I do? I'm freaking out

Other urls found in this thread:

real.markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy OMG

unironically buy BNT

To avoid being homeless the best thing to do is simply live in a home. Glad to have been of service.

LOL r u the guy who was begging yesterday saying how he's getting evicted for non payment of rent?

no but similar situation
i have no money
i have no skills and dropped out of highschool

Get a McJob you leech

Since you have no money you will have to bargain with a store employee to get these out the door for you. Suggest showing the employee how well you can use them.

real.markets

i will consider these options seriously

Cx

>Doesn't matter. Any bullshit job will hire felons and high school drop outs. Bullshit jobs suck but you fucked that up when you dropped out of retard school.

how tight is your butt hole?

Suck dick and sell drugs, roofs are for winners.

I will pay you 20$ to use your butthole as a spit-can

Do you have a car? Live in that. Can you get to/move to California? That is homeless Valhalla. Perfectly acceptable weather to live outdoors, and very liberal govt that loves homeless people.

A cell phone is very important. Find restaurants etc that have free WiFi and will let you plug in to charge your phone.

Having a cheap gym membership is good. You will have access to a locker room where you can keep stuff locked up, showers, and the actual gym which can help you immensely, blow off steam, give you "something to take your mind off things", etc. Even better if it's a 24 he gym.

Learn to take advantage of soup kitchens and Pantry's and whatnot.

Find a job... Something, anything. You need income. It doesn't take much to survive but you need income. Bus tables. Gas station attendant.

Which reminds me, having a good stable address you can use as your "home address" to put on applications, or receive mail, is important. Not a PO Box, they want a home address on applications. Maybe try to use a friend.

It's not the end of the world user. Just have to take care of yourself now, which billions of people do.

And yes....when you get up on your feet... It wouldn't hurt to start putting small bits of expendable income into crypto.

Have you considered suicide?

This.

Having a friend to fake residence works well.

It's incredibly easy to be homeless in a place like California. Not as easy to find a job, but if you do, you'll have a surprising amount of money.

At least you don't have RDD bags

Even panhandling in a big liberal city will make you enormous amounts of money.

I live in NYC and know for a fact that many hobos here are fake and they regularly pull in 150-400 dollars per day (depending in how touristy the area), cash, tax free. That's why I never give to the homeless. Most of them are doing better than me

As a cuck going through a shit situation, PO box does fine when putting the actual address of the post office with the unit number as your box number. Employers won't be bothered to check the actual address on gmaps. Only reason people don't recommend putting the PO box is that it's out of the norm and will arise questions.

Anyways op, you're more fucked than me and I think my situation is shit, can only imagine not having a hard degree.