HODL'ers win again

HODL'ers win again.

This shit is too easy

fuck you
next time i will use ALL MY MARGIN !!!!!

he says at the market prepares to drop another 100billion
everyone on twitter is fucking raving and delusional as shit right now, all talking about how it isn't a bubble. nigger if every single one of you fuckers are talking about a bubble, it's a fucking bubble. They all seem so fucking desperate

give it up dude

You seem a lot more desperate trying to convince people it's a bubble actually. You still have time to join in retard.

no user, I cashed out. I been here for months and the parabolic blow off just happened. in 1 month, bitcoin more than doubled. It's the top. Sorry, you need to wagecuck, you're too late to the cryptobubble.

"it's the top," cried daytrades about DRYS stock when it blew up by 5 dollars, not aware that just days later it would be at 125

Don't think it will go forever. We have gone absolutely parabolic and are due for a correction (understand this is a log chart)

the fact that you're saying this makes me believe it isn't a bubble

Checked

>Muh meme lines

we just had a correct, just cause you want shit cheaper doesn't mean it's going to happen you dumb faggot

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. There was NOTHING to indicate it was about to do that. NOBODY could have guessed it. And it immediately crashed, also. So in essence, you're advocating for gambling. Nice.

I guessed it and i started 1 month ago
Get lost fag.

So you admit you got lucky, lmao.

Been called a bubble since like $700.

>log chart

Good, now zoom out and look at the previous bubbles. This hasn't even gone parabolic by comparison.

>HODL'ers win again.
none of my bags have recovered yet

The more conventional business medii shills with fake news the more clear it is that it hasn't even started yet. It's not too late to buy. Do it!

Hodling has fucked me over with ICN and PAY

This is just the beginning
BTC will rise to 4700 in the short term yes, but will be 4200 on SEPT 21st. Where it will range between 4200 and 4500 before making the final fall to 3150 on OCT 6. Please proceed with caution anons

much earlier than that
I remmember when btc went to $50 and crashed down to $10, normies were going batshit

>over a century of financial and economic theory and experience have proven that no human can beat the stock market
>studies show that professional traders are no more successful at the stock market than a monkey throwing darts at a newspaper
>proven optimal strategy is to just buy and hold an index of all stocks
>young, dumb traders still believe they can beat it by day-trading (they can't)

>cryptomarket is invented
>its volatility makes the stock market look solid as a rock
>otaku teenagers living in their mom's basements think they can beat this market by day-trading

>another retard who thinks there is a fundamental difference between day-trading and trading long term
>another nocoiner who just joined the market who thinks "if it's volatile, that means you hold :)"

read a book, friendo. if your net worth can drop 30% overnight and you think that's a good thing, find a better hobby.

>BUY THIS BOOMER SAID THIS TIME WAS FOR REALS!!!!!!!!!!

Ehh, I have a 100% track record calling every bitcoin dip a buying opportunity after the 2013 crash.

Kek. The rise hasn't even begun yet. Once we hit $10,000 you MAY begin to understand what bitcoin means and what exponential growth means.

> Buy and hold the big 3 (ETH/LTC/BTC)
> fuck off and play vidya or whatever for a couple of years
> come back and check your gainz
> become rich

it really is that fucking easy

can't wait to trade those swings to make more cash so that i can buy even more when it dips hard