How do you guys manage to hold -60% bags. I feel like selling any minute now. FUCK

How do you guys manage to hold -60% bags. I feel like selling any minute now. FUCK

Advance hold technology.

I always have some free BTC to buy dips from people like you.

By keeping the coins in a desktop wallet there is less motivation to move those coins back to the exchange to sell it.

This. NEON is my friend

I don't. I take my losses and put the rest somewhere more fruitful before it gets anywhere near -60%. This is a massive bull market. What the fuck is wrong with you?

lot of holes in the hand, looks kind of weak

sauce on image

fuck you op I just woke up and I wanted to eat and drink some coffee you disgusting motherfucker

How did that happen?

You only buy as much as you can afford to lose. What's going on in the pic?

Looks like a power drill was taken to this poor mofo's hand. I would say it's a shop but floor looks like Arab nation and those sadistic fuckers would torture someone like that... so probably real person.

Makes me sad.

I don't. I sell when the overall drop is greater than 5% for the day, and then I just buy back in after volume drops or if it sustains a positive day or two.

i want to make money on crypto, not prove that i can be "patient." if something is losing it's value, only losers have it.

google: trypophobia

>power drill this mofo hand
>arab country
How the fuck did you draw this? This some next level paranoia
>he's fallen on something sharp (metal or wooden rods) that was lined up

You shouldn't. It's a meme like "buy high sell low"

You only hold a stock at a price if you would be willing to buy more at that price. To put another way, sell what you think will go down and buy what you think will go up. If you're not sure, liquidate and sit until you are sure.

Anything else is gambling.

Seen it before, the picture's fake. It's not actually a person's hand

I bought in 2013 at 1000$.

Then it crashed to 200$ and didnt move for 4 years. I think I can handle to hold it for extra week or two... .

>I feel like selling any minute now

dont.

Before I invest in anything, I consider the money spent as if I bought food or a movie ticket. If the coin goes to 0 so be it. If I can't attain that level of detachment, I'm not jumping in.

so you should buy things you can actually use

STOP POSTING THESE HOLE IMAGES

last time I had -60% bags I fucking sold and went all in on OMG glad I did

Down exactly 60% and no plans on selling.

Why? This coin should moon to $2 sooner than later.

Historic hold

W-what happened to this guy??

Also OP and much as I hate your fucking hole image and you should kill yourself for posting it,
I will give you these two bits of advice:

1. In crypto, almost every single coin reaches back to its ath within a year and a half, so you only need to wait a year or usually less to gret your money back and make some. The only time this doesn't happen is when you get a shitcoin to be pumped up early on arrival and like Dogecoin it never really reaches that height again.

2. Don't post hole images, it makes people not want to reply to your threads