Just killed my dad and a couple of friends. Cops haven't shown up to any of the scenes yet...

Just killed my dad and a couple of friends. Cops haven't shown up to any of the scenes yet. Should I kill more people or just shoot myself right now?

pics or it didn't happen.

Send your bitcoins to Friends

Get some fucking normans while you're at it

How is this Veeky Forums

LARPing on Veeky Forums has gone too far

I liked it better when people pretended to lose thousands of dollars

What does this have to do with finance? Noone gives a fuck about your father or you, stop blogposting you faggot.

can we see?

You already know it happened. Stay tuned to sun sentinal news Florida.

inb404

Create a webcam show with .0025 BTC entry fee to watch you kill yourself.

Then post your wallet seed here before you do.

send ur bitcoin here
1CbLsdBtr3nPKLg8fKcoTYfGLchDhBB8HD

send some bitcoins before you kys
1hnijY8bC21eu3GB8DTt56FdDJFAWTXCR

Nice just bought 100k

did you have any bitcoins?

The devil's biz is soul collecting

If you believe in God, repent right now and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and maybe go suicide by cop but don't kill any of them

If not, try to up your highscore and go out with a bang, if you can get a sizable amount of people we will remember you for a long long time

Kys on twitch or mfc

you need kys for saying something about jesus christ in the one sentence and high score talk directly following that same sentence.

Pics or it didn't happened.

Hey one option is one option, the other is another
I said if you believe too, just letting op know the proper procedure

what city are you in so we can check the news sites

he'd be on b if that happened
at best a florida cop that know about the crime before news

question is what kind of cop would talk about it here? why not b or v?

NIELS PETER ERIK BOIS AND EVERYONE ELSE I WAS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

What was the catalyst to kill? You're in to it now, you might as well make the most of it.

Pls kill me OP I put half my portfolio into WTC bc biz said it would 5x

Both are full if trashy fags
Maybe biz is just OP's homeboard

Fuck my sides I'm gong to hell

>The devil's biz is soul collecting
amish fudd confirmed

Put this poor guy out of his misery OP.

Also scream

>MY NAME IS CHARLIE WALTON

When the cops show up

was here

pics or it didn't happen OP is always a fag

12AZq6m2qsx2G1dmHKVQuEr2yRs1ohPDiT

You are a shitty friend

If this is true, then what you did was wrong. It's too late to change what you've done, but you can own up to what you've done. Please put the gun down and turn yourself in. Even with what you've done, God will still forgive you if you truly repent. It won't be the easy road, but it's the only road worth travelling in the end. Think of your family and the family of the friends you killed. I hope you regret your actions and are feeling guilt, because that will be the first step to repentance. I'll pray for you user.

But why? Were they taking your sweet crypto?

How is this related to crypto??

16cQhZKaovTEJh8JRHH92zghVS8f8sUars

Repent for your sins by giving some coin to the poor.

Asking the same thing, but just in case
17LR2BGHduBLSdpki8hQQxqVpDyiKgQFjV

buy some ltc while you can

that way you can tell everyone in the joint you have a fat stack waiting out

so the side effects of neo on normie?

If this nigga really killed multiple people he's never seeing the light of day again

Once again, if you believe in God then the eternal glory of heaven is worth more than a few kills.

But, if you don't, then killing a only few people and then offing yourself into the everlasting nothing is a pretty shit way to go. Doing something like that and then immediately regretting it and trying to suicide is like a premature ejaculation.

probably just shoot yourself because you clearly failed at crypto doing something like that

Pics man. I want to see the dead bodies.

Screenshotting this incase it's real. Also that's really fucked dude.

florida still has the death penalty too i think

BYE SHITLORD HOPE YOU SHIT YOURSELF IN THE ELECTRIC CHAIR BEFORE THAT LAST FADE OF LIGHT

Yeah the problem here is mentioning Jesus, not the inciting murder part. Kys bible bagholder, go shill your heaven ico elsewhere

As for op, kys.

Which exchange is this coin on?

Yobit exchange dear. Nice team, good project. Guaranty to bring killer profits daddy

>someone getting so mad at the LARPing that they go all out and pretend they killed someone
makes sense

Yep, rot in shit you piss of shit OP. Probably a NEET that got toasty about his tendies

Really makes you think...

OP, post pics or be confirmed for larp

If you hadn't killed your Dad he would've told you that those weren't your real friends, user. You don't kill your friends. Ya dang psycho dingus.

You're already going to Hell so pump that high score. Kill some niggers, spics, and Chads. Go rape a blonde chick.

>Kill some niggers, spics
k
>Chads
what if it's a nerd who got Veeky Forums?
>rape a blonde chick
STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!

AJ KAORI I WAS HERE

so did it actually happen or what

Take as many you can with you.

Also before you get arrested, Pull in front of the cameras and scream ''Fucking JEWS'' then blow your head kurco vain style.

quit being a bitch

OP before you die and/or become incarcerated can you check these digits?