Mfw i've bought the go to university, get a degree, work for a company and be a good boi meme

>mfw i've bought the go to university, get a degree, work for a company and be a good boi meme
>mfw i've wasted my worthless life in school and university and only have 300€ to invest in crypto and am 22 years old

do you have any business ideas, outside of crypto?

I recommend checking out ideas500k.com

going to college was your first and final mistake. its over for you

Stuck in the college meme right now myself, I could have done so much by now in the real world

Kneepads and a craiglist ad

kill yourself then send your BTC to

14Z84m4chmm7xGdPxvSBqcSJsYNemf3a5P

Wtf
I'm 21 and go to university
Already have €4000 into crypto

College has a terrible ROI unless you're doing it for personal reasons and not investment return. Have to study a high demand niche field for it to be worth it and even then the hours are probably going to be demanding. Im studying art for myself. I make money at my job to live and invest in crypto for extra fun money.

Not too late OP. Just be smart.

22y and füll University degree...wtf?

This is exactly what I do. Dayjob, trading, and I go to university for art history and fine arts. Liking my life. Wish I had more gains but I've only made gains so far in 4 months, only time will tell.

same situation OP but i'm 24, hopefully this year i will finish my meme degree in chemistry

DON'T GIVE UP

Try cryptos if you want but if you are still enrolled in a somewhat useful degree keep pushing

> 22
> FULL degree

Bachelor's Degree = 4 years in a few countries.

sell weed.

3 years in the UK
I graduated age 21

>art history
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow amazing pal, what college did you go to mate? How's that working out for you eh?

20 here and I'm in my senior year for chemistry, I have no idea what I want to do with it though. Only just got into crypto a few months ago using extra cash from my tutoring and TA gigs rip

breddy gud thx

24, still haven't finished uni and probably never will, got a student job that pays 3.9€/h, so i put 300 in crypto in the hopes i wont be a poorfag forever.
Fingers crossed.

Want a business idea user?
Are you able to make android apps?

>tfw high school drop out living with parents but working a low wage job and putting the entirety of every paycheck into crypto because no bills or responsibilities

you fucked up OP

whats wrong with that?
He said hes doing it for himself

kys you are self