I always found the idea of taking pride in ones "genes" to be weird...

I always found the idea of taking pride in ones "genes" to be weird, it's not like most of us are descendant from 16th century aristocracy, most of our ancestors were probably peasants, yet today we see movements of people fetishizing western high culture and linking it to race even though those of us who can relate to it are very few, I mean most people would think it would be absurd to try and claim some sort of benefit from Bill Gates's success because he's also a white man, yet people would do it when it comes to old remarkable historical figures.

>I always found the idea of taking pride in ones "genes" to be weird,
this isnt your blog you faggot make your point or go post on Salon where your faggy kind congregate

Intelligent parents (not meme-pseudointelligent) will have good genes for their children.
Most africans are dumb, that's why their children are dumb. Only a few manage to be elites and compete with asians.

Most whiteys are mediocre and dumb, that's why their children are dumb and mediocre. Only a few are capable of competing with asians.

Most asians are mediocre. A good portion of those asians are replacing intelectual positions from the rest of the world.

The asians you're talking about are actually jews, which are white. White people conquer countries and invent advanced robotics, while your chinks and cambodians are whores and plaigarisers. SO they're not mediocre or dumb.

Wrong. Asians and whiteys are still competing with each other. It's obvious how asian people project their managed to segregate their society where they benefit from the intelligent offspring.
Meanwhile western society keeps decaying.

When this competition ends, we will see who is superior.

I don't mean it from an "intellectual heritage" perspective, it might justify excluding blacks if that were the case, but race mixing with asians wouldn't be taboo too.
Not to mention that not everyone thinks of intelligence of their race as something to consider when they're marrying someone they like, what makes ethnic nationalists for example cling to such attributes even to the extent of rejecting people who they genuinely like just because they don't conform to their race

>western society keeps decaying.
Most of east asia is literally rueld by communist parties so they decayed far more than the USA which has only grown over time. You claim they get the "intelligent offspring" when those ocuntries literally blow up their own cities and have ethnic genocides and wars between regional powers that didn't have treaties or any actual gain. If anything, the chinks you like so much are getting BTFO by 'whitey' who conquered the entire continent and turned former 'center of the universe' into an opium den. Now they're working in sweat shops so people can talk shit about their inferior manufacturing processes

>decayed
What an excuse. It's amazing how USA keeps getting obsessed over china's influence over the rest of the world.
>moral
Do you want to remember the massacre of europeans in Africa and America? As you see, moral is a social construct.

The only thing that matters in history is who replaces who.

Being proud of ones race is retarded but I think its pretty reasonable t be proud of the collective that is your country.

>Do you want to remember the massacre of europeans in Africa and America? As you see, moral is a social construct.
I remeber them well, those people desrved to have their hands chopped off and their children killed because they were godless abominations like you. Even they agreed, when they sacrificed each to appease the great feathered tranny or so they could keep acting like children and avoid have to raise twins so they killed one.

Look how this subhuman reacts when it notices its inferiority.

maybe now theyll do something other than act like savages

inferiotiy to who? you? some nameless apologist for the savages who roamed the earth eating each other? or the slaves who live in china?

The ones who will replace whiteys.

Most people who take pride in their genes know nothing about their genes.
And assume they have the potential off Niels Bohr just because they share the skin colour with him.

When has a white country ever been replaced with brown or asian people? Why do you think itll happen now? because some whore told you through the internet new york times? because some chart by a facelss bueracrat promised you this?

Brazil used to have a narrow white majority.

It's pretty simple. There is only one outcome. One side who will replace the other.

Who will win? The subhumans who can't even stay united and can't stop backstabbing themselves, or the pinacle of development that has persevered for thousands of years. It's obvious that the decaying western society will only have one outcome, its own obliteration.

It's encoded in our DNA to want to see others who look like us to survive. Because it means a portion of your DNA will survive. It's not pride, it's simple genetics that a creature that has this trait will have an advantage over others who don't. DNA is as ethical as it has to be to survive.

> being proud of anything you didn't do yourself

>When has a white country ever been replaced with brown or asian people?
do you literally know fuck all about the history of the iberian peninsula?
or finland for that matter

>jews, which are white
jews are semitic

whiteness is northern european jews are not northern european jews are not white

Doesn't work like that. Complex behaviors take millions of years to evolve.

What happens is you socially interact with friends and family and associate them with said behaviors. If you were adopted by black parents and raised in the ghetto you'd consider black folks your "tribe".

Jew is not a race, retard

Askhenazis do not have semitic genes,

Why germanics are so stupid?

Got something against 16th century peasants, do ye lad?

jew is literally a race and ashkenazi jews have separate genetics from europeans non hispanic island slave

Why does /pol/ want a llthis site to be a white pride safe space?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a big bully meanie from pol who has illegal opinions

Where do you get white supremacy out of enforcing standards?

dude you're not allowed to have pride in yourself be a self-hating miserable piece of shit like me because it's more intellectual lmao

why do leftypol cucks want an anti white safespace?

why do you want to destroy the white race?