Is there anyone on this board who honestly doesn't have some OMG at this point? And why...

Is there anyone on this board who honestly doesn't have some OMG at this point? And why? I'm in and wondering your standpoints

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://brandinside.asia/sec-eyes-on-ico/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2fiKVGs8bBWSzUols16GjetJ0aWx4N1J10SP0NwhG6rdtfg/viewform?fbzx=-3625596896351182300
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of their business dealings are in Thailand, most people in Thailand are broke so when it comes to using their technology, who gives a shit? It's all pump and hype.

I don't

OMG is like your google stock

it does well but doesn't provide insane growth like less known small caps do

Too much hype imo I sold my share of it and moved it all into TenX because I think there's potential there, plus I dont want my OMG to become NEO or OMG 2.0 my profit of 30% is good enough personally.

dont have any omg cause i missed the dip...

>too much hype
>already formed a double top
>people are literally swearing their lives by it
>be fearful when others are greedy, etc.

kek

>I dont want my OMG to become NEO
this is my greatest fear

I already made 300% on it and I've moved on. I don't expect massive gains short term. Moved my money to something that I do expect short term gains from

beautiful

so thats the announcement, cheers mate

I'll get in when I see big news. Till then you can keep your 10% gains. I'm looking for 300%.

care to share what?

I don't. It's already mooned and the news are just about to be sold.

hol up, why do you need to live on the border with russia in order to have a russian friend? what is this, the fucking 19th century?

Where did you get that?

I want to believe...

translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://brandinside.asia/sec-eyes-on-ico/

Thailand bullish on ICOs

he got it from an anons ass

Everyone ETH owner gets some anyway. Miner here.

I would probs buy 20-50 omg for 9-9.5, but I can't because bank needs to fucking clear usd deposit of 5k. So I'm just sitting here with a thumb up my asshole.

fuckin checked

Also is omg a protocol or an app coin?

it's the kind of coin that fucks your mom.

What time is conference? Is it possible to watch?

BUY BUY BUY

Coinbase adding OMG would be awesome.

Nah. I'm schizophrenic and something convinced me to all in BAT

Make 100% on gnt in tge next 24-48 hrs
>Screencap this

why wouldn't it be something like BCH and XMR... use your brains guys

Why would coinbase add VIA?

Because I don't have enough money to go into anything else

It has a stupid name, what the fuck is omisego supposed to mean? It's name is stupid, and its logo. That is why I hate OMG and will never buy it.

t.fuckyou

This guy had like 10 followers, he's clearly a bagholder you numpty. Why the fuck would they add VIA? Romano himself has denied it.

topkek
you should buy WALTON

I didn't buy early on because I saw its symbol was literally "OMG" and assumed it was MOON/DOPE tier trash. I was wrong apparently.

What the other user said. I got into gnt

it wouldn't

cause king bitcoin its gonna dip

I bought at 2 dollars and sold at 10.

Don't plan on re-entering. OMG is solid but you would have to add one billion to the market cap just to double your money. Not going to happen overnight. Take something like WTC (no shill), a solid coin which has far more growth potential and its a no brainer. Walton can 3x overnight. OMG will never do that. It's just mathematically impossible.

Don't buy based on bullshit promises like this. Buy based on what we know now. Stuff like this is just inviting a crash after the conference.

The company that makes it is called Omise and they just added go at the end, like pay and go

OMG doesn't have it's own blockchain. The shit tier coins even have their own blockchains.

Another coin has already built everything that OMG plans on building, and they completed it all six months ago. Their coin is also cheaper than OMG.

OMG is irrational exuberance. It's going to collapse hard, and you guys are funding it. Get out now.

thats what they said about NEO

It will be one of these coins added next.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2fiKVGs8bBWSzUols16GjetJ0aWx4N1J10SP0NwhG6rdtfg/viewform?fbzx=-3625596896351182300

this is posted by Coinbase officially.

Adding $1B to market cap does not mean $1B of new money has entered the market. People consistently fail to understand this point yet continue to use market caps as reasons to/not to do things.

nice just bought 100k and going to fuck your mother tonight.

KILL YOURSELF WITH YOUR SHIT GOOGLE DOCS PAGE YOU DIRTY BROWN PAJEET NIGGER!!!!

i like u

go fuck your mother if you want fuck!

i sold my omgs to go all in on upcoming icos that will net me more short term. chainlink, blackmoon, kyber. there's a lot of good icos coming up that are guarantee 5x.

>Next coin to add to coinbase
>Litecoin

At least try a little bit

Nice user. I did the same but I still kept a couple hundred bucks worth of omg
The gains I'll make from them in a month would be the same as omg hitting $40 but I don't see that happening

yeah, omg is a good long term hold. i always go back to omg after selling off my icos until i need to cash out again for the next batch of icos.

The swings are fairly predictable as well
My favourite for day trading

Explain

>sold my share
>my share
>share

opinion disregarded.

People take their money out of other shit coins and put it into another

So liquidity (money) is still added.

He isn't saying "I sold my shares in OMG"

His share of OMG, his stack, his balance.

Faggot

it all depends on what prices people are willing to pay at an exchange when they are FOMOing. if people are willing to pay more then the market cap goes up.

holy hell

This is what will make Veeky Forums rich

Buy now and delete all you pink whojacks

poorly worded sentence, share can mean alot of things.

>opinion considered seriously

>Adding $1B to market cap does not mean $1B of new money has entered the market.
Where does he claim this is the case? He's talking just about doubling his investment, it doesn't matter where the funds come from so long as they invest into OMG. Whether it is new money or not is irrelevant because a billion dollars is a fucking ton of money.

Nope, No OMG

See you on 3rd week of septemver

Where do you read to learn about small cap high growth coins?

You can only learn about them in pink wojak threads after the sell off.

Market cap is measured by taking (total coin supply * current trading price). If you bought a coin at $1 and held until it was $100, you didn't add $99 to the market but the market cap has increased as if you did.

Nigger that doesn't clear up what you said. New money has still entered the market. Also $1 BTC to $100 BTC is a shit load more than $99 entering the fucking market, ffs man...

You have completely misunderstood what I've said

Because too many people shill it so i just assume it's overvalued.

had some, sold it.
when Veeky Forums pumps a coin this fucking hard there's no way it pays off long term. Sell when you can or get stuck with infinite bags.

lol McDonalds coin. Really.