GIVE ME FUCKING BITCOIN RIGHT FUCKING NOW I FUCKING CANT FUCKING HANDLE BEING FUCKING POOR FOR ANOTHER FUCKING SECOND...

GIVE ME FUCKING BITCOIN RIGHT FUCKING NOW I FUCKING CANT FUCKING HANDLE BEING FUCKING POOR FOR ANOTHER FUCKING SECOND. MY FUCKING PORTFOLIO IS FUCKING WORTH FIFTY FUCKING DOLLA($$$) BILLS I'M GONNA FUCKING HANG MYSELF!!!11

1JM9kL4NbWPVufMjgCRCQNLx67krnDEYXk

post proof cunt

this isnt the welfare office dindu

stop fucking mocking me

sent ;)

If you are truly poor.. Post pictures of your apartment, prove that your apartment looks like a poor person's apartment. Show me your shitty things along with a written paper note to prove the authenticity of the pictures and I shall gift you with 0.02 bitcoin OP

Don't delete this thread just yet pls admin

ARE YOU TEASING ME I ALREADY SOLD MY GALAXY TO BUY FOOD
POSTING FOR FREE FROM ONLINE COFFE AND THE BTC ADRESS IS ONLINE WALLET

I'M THAT POOR

What a shame OP, I guess you will have to borrow a phone or camera from a friend.

sent 0.0001
enjoy faggot

plz

Why don't you cry more you fuck this is what I'm sitting with you don't see me complaining.

If any user wants to push my wallet up a bit here you go 1HJq4MvbykPNNhuwtEnSkAWppbpYjQ1KrY

Meant to send this seems I'm poor and retarded

lmao 7 dollars

>being this fucking poor
Wow
Yes, amuse me op and I might do the same. Grovel for my table scraps you fucking peasant

Sharpie in pooper.

Maybe I can ride this golem wave to a meal at McDonalds

Yeah... thats why some of your images have names implying that you own whatever device you are using. Fuck you Pajeet

>admin

im going to be rich user and you cannot stop me
I WILL MAKE IT
NO MATTER WHAT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Get a job you worthless nigger

You're about 7 years too late and on the wrong board

People used to hand out whole btcs for free on /g/ for sharpie in pooper