So, just downloaded my ARK wallet and voted for biz_classic (I think I voted at least, I added it then voted...

So, just downloaded my ARK wallet and voted for biz_classic (I think I voted at least, I added it then voted. Do I need to do anything else). How to get my dividends? It will just passively credit in my wallet? I have no idea how it works. Thanks arkiebros

ARK General Thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look up your address on the explorer and it'll show who you're voting for.

If you want to customize your pay schedule you can go to classicdelegate.biz

another pathetic arklet is born. heh

I was confused about this at first too.

I believe you get paid out daily. you'll pay 1 ark to vote for a delegate, & then depending on how much ark you have in that account you will get paid out a varying amount every day.

I have like 11,000usd worth of ark in my wallet and it only pays out about 2 dollars a day. not great really. super fast&cheap tx though.

better change to monthly friendo
those transaction costs will eat up your ark

You can change the payouts to monthly or weekly on the delegate size so you get more profit because you minimize fees

Ok, but to get this stake all I need to do is keep my ark in the wallet?

Also, Let's say I get 1 ark every 100 I have, When it reaches 200 Arks, will I earn 2 instead of 1 from my income?

How do I change it?

*site

>voted biz
>changed settings to monthly
>collect free ark
>price will continue to rise for the next 5-10 years

This coin is so goddamn comfy.

>When it reaches 200 Arks, will I earn 2 instead of 1 from my income?
yes, it's proportional to the amount of ark in the wallet that voted for your delegate
>How do I change it?
You sign up at classicdelegate.biz
and follow the instructions

Yes you just let it stay in the wallet and if you get more ark it will be noticed and you will receive more

When you log in to your acc on the delegate website you change it

Nice guys, thanks for the answers!

Just one last question. To collect the arks do I need to press some button? Or I can just force a 10 year coma and wake up a billionaire?

daily reminder

theoretically you're already good.

personally though i would make sure that i got my first payout correctly before going into a coma.

>scamming a public key
>implying I haven't received all my payments
>implying you're not a faggot

No it's proportional to the total vote, we'll never get more for the pool than we do now, so it's split based on your vote %. If you go up remember everyone else does too

Biz_classic has made me 50 ARK with me being at a 3k ARK stack in the past two months

Do you realize how good that is? Biz_classic is superb

just over $100 in two months is not great.

You just keep hitting new autism levels that just shouldn't be possible, how do you manage it?

Jesus man you have some fucking autism lmao. Enjoy this (You) for your dedication to make that shit

Hum, I got it

but just to be sure. Let's say I deposit more ark in the future, this passive income will grown, right?

It is if you're just hodling

Perhaps, provided it outpaces the rate at which new voters join. Pay attention to your vote % on classic delegate's dashboard, not your total ark.
Don't get me wrong, it's a good coin and the staked gains are nice, but be realistic about diminishing returns, especially when shilling for the delegate.

that equates to a 10% return a year, which is top 3 in DPOS candidates for ARK

What if ARK is $50 a coin in 1-2 years? $300 a week from passive income is really good, considering my total cost of investment was $1500 at $.50 a coin

200 ARKlet reporting. Thinking about adding another 50 but can't decide if it'll fall back below 50K. Anyone buying here?

not this loser yet again

I love you fucking faggots, keep buying ARK, ive been making some coin

Speak for yourself, I only get 8.3% returns from jew_classic

sell sell sell this bitch is def gonna tank buy back in when its sub 50k if your at a profit drop out now and get back in at lower than you sold

I started buying in 50 ARK blocks back at $0.50. Sitting /comfy/

Tfw I see an Ark thread

I'm reaching my goal of having 5K ARK. Will I make it guys?

When can I become a millionaire?

Waiting to buy until most you faggots dump since I don't want to buy high

Dropping. Fuck you, deluded Arkies!

>ark threads now have more recent buyers than long hodlers
You guys know buying high is a joke right? I got in @ 16k and I'm not selling under 200k.

I unironically like your posts

they make me kek daily

I love being a deluded arkie

How is buying now at barely 25% of your sell target buying high?

Because 4 fold is chump change in cryptoland

heem pls go