We are the WaltonMarines and we are NOT fucking selling. Not even ONE wtc until 2018

We are the WaltonMarines and we are NOT fucking selling. Not even ONE wtc until 2018.

i'm so fucking mad at this coin

speak for urself faggot, as soon as this fucking shilled shitcoin gets to 2$ im selling the fuck out of this crap

Seems crazy that they're at only a 25m market cap when so many shit coins have gotten 300m+. They have a legitimately good team too.

9/11 is literally next week

I hope you're all ready for moo- I mean plane mission

How many Walton Coins do I need to fuck a 6'5" Amazonian Goddess?

> 6'0" master race checking in

It's going to crash father soon and I will buy in

Tall girls are nasty

A classic gook a dope coin

everything in her body is distributed wrong what the fuck.
>her face
>her hips
all of it

cap is still so low, coin is barely a week old and its name is really out there

as soon as any proper news and progress starts coming out its going flying high

How Much WTC to Fuck THE TWIN TOWERS?

I can't believe I wasted my time reading a few pages of this white paper. The damn thing looked like it was printed out and scanned from geocities 2002.

HIS NAME

WUZ

I feel you, I dumped 10XMR into it between $1.5 - $2.5. I still have faith though, the team and advisors are pretty elite

SCREEN CAP THIS

WTC will be worth more than OMG

back down to 200!

literally unstoppable

me in the mirror

me the midget in background

I have been tracking this chart since inception.

If pattern is correct, sell walls at .00025 will get pulled and price will go up quickly.

I'm comfy

EHHHH

The chinks are gonna take this coin to the future. Sitting on 5k and I'm gonna ride it to the moon

Damn son, only got 4k

we are all gonna make it

why is she doing awkward hoverhand on her own body?

this is far better than top 25 coins on coinmarketcat. no doubt that it will go up. maybe not so soon but if you wait enough you can make really good money.

this coin is useless pipe-dream. the devs put in 0 effort and are scamming chinko just like rest.

Moron