Alright, so everyone knows bancor has an algorithm that adjusts the price...

Alright, so everyone knows bancor has an algorithm that adjusts the price. Purchasing creates coins and in turn raises the cost of buying new coins and selling coins does the opposite.

We also know that the crowdsale was massive.

Has anyone actually looked at the algorithm to determine how many coins would have to be in circulation for the value of 1 bnt to be say $1,000? This is the real question for investors

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its s scam Jew coin retard

okay, lets buy into your antisemetic comment for a second as it if was real, and that they planned only to make a profit from the ico.

Surely they have more to gain from an increase in the bnt they issue.

Nope

I hear you but I actually don't think they want people to the math because your scenario is inevitable that argument can't be refuted based on who's been joining them/vice versa. But who has done the math and does that even exist the possibility? Your thread more than likely being slid but I like where your head is

Found these Bancor futures a while back

Pretty sure they released an excel soreadsheet with the scenarios

but that's the exact same amount that is circulating right now...

it's almost as if...

it's bullshit?

I'm not sure if that is a legit screen. But that is what I'm saying. We need to know how the algorithm plays out. Maybe its only rises very slowly and that is the intention, or maybe difficulty and price compound on one another and the price will rise very rapidly at some point in the future - in which case, buy in now.

Thinking about adoption of the protocol is useless unless there is a profit incentive to hold this stuff now before that all kicks in

They did. It has what OP is looking for, no idea where they posted it though.

I can't find the spreadsheet but I'm sure price/difficulty do not compound. I think slow rising is the intention desu, before the ico they got shit for saying not to expect a quick profit.

Until one of the ICOs using a reserve buys in we can't really see the effect and whether people instantly dump. sharpe captials buy in will probably move the price most.

also the buy by sharpe will be for 25% of $60-90 million.

There's no algorithm. It's just someone punching in numbers as he sees fit. They literally admit they have these type of backdoors because they don't have confidence in their own code.

There was an official spreadsheet with the exact amount of tokens needed to increase the price. Top lazy to find out, search in their site

not 1000 but you can check - this is official excel from bancor website

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767

>antisemetic comment
Literally kill yourself you fucking kike

>Surely they have more to gain from an increase in the bnt they issue.
Of course, but that requires actual skills and doing work.

THIS and retards don't even realize that this will moon with or without them buying 20 BNT on bittrex just based on the amount of ICOs using bancor

aren't they only raising $45m though?

I think the cap can change and above a certain amount more goes to the bancor thing

OP seems much more level-headed and more likely to be a net positive to society than you are. You should kill yourself instead.